Chick Fil a - thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good news. I would never eat at a place that gave money to hate groups.

That's good news. I would never eat at a place that gave money to hate groups.

Yup, that is my big issue but I don't care about CEO's personality/view.

I was attacked by other members about situation with CFA and no one understand my word, except for Jiro and several members.

I am happy chick fil a decided to no longer support anti gay organizations. I use to eat from chick fil a long ago when i was younger but since then have manily eaither cooked my own food or go to mcdonalds

hear news Good story! I hate politic debate topic around

This has always been their policy.... *shrug*

Said to be titled "Chick-fil-A: Who We Are," the fast food chain's "internal memo" reportedly states that they will "treat every person with honor, dignity and respect-regardless of their beliefs, race, creed, sexual orientation and gender."

but it doesn't mean they follow it.

"As we have heard from gay employees that work for Chick-fil-A, there is a culture of discrimination within the company and we would like to ensure that employees can speak out and call attention to those practices without fear of reprisal," Garcia noted. "It takes time to change the culture of any institution and steps like a corporate policy ensure that progress is made."

This thread is about CFA no longer donate their money to anti-gay organizations, not CFA policy.

Kinda silly to donate money to anti gay organizations. May as well have given to the KKK. I wonder why a fast food chain would decide to do that. Reminds of what happens when they chop the head off the chicken - runs around in circles like....oh, right I just mentioned that.

It is not surprising to see how an organization that does not like Freedom of Speech would intentionally lie about another organization exercising that very right.

Oh, so you mean they want to make it clear they still give money to hate groups?

I'm confused by your post. Could you post the name(s) of the "hate group(s) that you think Chick-fil-A is making donations to and a link to the national FBI website that list this group as being declared a hate group. That would clear up any confusion.

It is not surprising to see how an organization that does not like Freedom of Speech would intentionally lie about another organization exercising that very right.

It isn't lies.

The gay rights organizations aren't government and they have rights to criticize the businesses or other organizations (anti-gay rights), those aren't protected by the constitution, except from government.

CFA wants to target the general customers, rather than specified customers so they are no longer to donate the money to anti-gay rights organizations. It is unethical for businesses to support the organizations that hate gay people. The gay people do have strong feeling, it is one thing that you didn't understand and the hate affect them very much.

After heavily debate, sex orientation isn't choice and all therapies are ineffective.

If you don't want hear about spread of same sex marriage then END THE GOVERNMENT SANCTIONED MARRIAGE, that's simple and tell to your lawmakers about it.

I'm confused by your post. Could you post the name(s) of the "hate group(s) that you think Chick-fil-A is making donations to and a link to the national FBI website that list this group as being declared a hate group. That would clear up any confusion.

FBI doesn't have to mention, only SPLC mentions that.

The sex orientation is already covered under federal hate crime law.

After heavily debate, sex orientation isn't choice and all therapies are ineffective.

If a man has sex with another man, it IS a choice. And yes I agree therapy will not help a man to abstain from having sex with another man.

The gay rights movement is one thing that causes decay within our society. To illustrate my point, those that do not agree with the movements objectives are often called haters. Furthermore, I personally do not hate anyone.

If a man has sex with another man, it IS a choice. And yes I agree therapy will not help a man to abstain from having sex with another man.

The gay rights movement is one thing that causes decay within our society. To illustrate my point, those that do not agree with the movements objectives are often called haters. Furthermore, I personally do not hate anyone.

Homosexuality is not a choice. It is something you are just born with as a human design. I do not know anyone who would want to intentionally put their self through some of the bigotry and hate I have seen shown to people who are gay. Furthermore while I do not agree all the time with some of the things the gay rights movement has done I can say it is something that needs to be done. All society ever does is hate. Back in the 1950's there was bigotry towards people who were black and today it is shown to people who are gay. When does this vicious cycle stop? It won't. I don't try to hate anyone except those who show hate towards others unprovoked.

FBI doesn't have to mention, only SPLC mentions that.

The sex orientation is already covered under federal hate crime law.

SPLC is just a non profit group. anything they express is just an opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back