Chick Fil a - thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've eaten at CFA and Zaxby's, and their menus are not at all similar except for including chicken. We get the wings with varied sauces at Zaxby's.

KFC, Popeye's, and Bojangles are all different.

Zaxby's only have few different so much are pretty similar to CFA that where you eat with hand, without fork or spoon.

Yup, KFC, Popeye's and Bojangles are very different.

Zaxby's only have few different so much are pretty similar to CFA that where you eat with hand, without fork or spoon.

Yup, KFC, Popeye's and Bojangles are very different.

You eat cole slaw, salad, carrot&raisin salad chicken salad and fruit cups with your hands?

You eat cole slaw, salad, carrot&raisin salad chicken salad and fruit cups with your hands?

I never eat that above.

I only eat chicken burger and french fries, that it.

That's only you think, but not from gay people so they will label you as anti-gay, no kidding.
They can try to label people if they want (a very judgmental action) but it doesn't change reality.

The marriage is personal matter so it is none of your business if I want marry to my partner.
Marriage is a public record. It is my business that marriage is not being protected by my government.

I never eat that above.

I only eat chicken burger and french fries, that it.

Well then, it's not the menu that is lacking in items people would normally use utensils for. It is your preference that lacks these.

They can try to label people if they want (a very judgmental action) but it doesn't change reality.

Marriage is a public record. It is my business that marriage is not being protected by my government.

Having gay marriage isn't going ruin your marriage and I want to marry to my partner because of tax, financial, rights and other benefits.

Well then, it's not the menu that is lacking in items people would normally use utensils for. It is your preference that lacks these.

I said less to use utensils - CFA and Zaxby's are much similar.

Having gay marriage isn't going ruin your marriage and I want to marry to my partner because of tax, financial, rights and other benefits.

Then why not a civil union?

Ah, so it's all about a word then and not about rights. Gotcha.

No, you are wrong.

Civil unions are not recognized by federal, but just recognized by state, also not all states are equally when come to civil unions, and not all states recognize civil unions from other states, or other countries.

I want MARRIAGE so I want have FULL federal rights, PERIOD, and stop treat us as second class citizen.

No, you are wrong.

Civil unions are not recognized by federal, but just recognized by state, also not all states are equally when come to civil unions, and not all states recognize civil unions from other states, or other countries.

I want MARRIAGE so I want have FULL federal rights, PERIOD, and stop treat us as second class citizen.

And if there were a federal law granting civil unions for gays with all the rights of marriage would you still object?

And if there were a federal law granting civil unions for gays with all the rights of marriage would you still object?

he just answered the question -

As she said "not everyone's". Your graph shows that she is correct.

if the majority is supporting it, then it's basically "everyone". A person with common sense can differentiate between "the majority" and "all" without needing to quibble around....

you want the government to protect your religious belief?

The federal never grant the civil unions and they will never, just only capable to expand the marriage to include same sex.

It is very obviously that you want see as word/vocabulary issue, that which I'm not accepted. I just want MARRIAGE to have ALL FEDERAL RIGHTS, that what current system have one, PERIOD.

Time for respect between me and my partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back