Chick Fil a - thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, the question changed. Since I asked him the question directly, why not let him answer for himself?

same answer, different questions. all points to quibbling and double-talking...

I am letting him to answer it for himself and he can correct me if I'm wrong. and why not let me point it out?

Not even close.

I disagree but we can agree to disagree as I'm not interested in continuing this as we both know you're just out in here cherry-picking around for your amusement.

same answer, different questions. all points to quibbling and double-talking...

I am letting him to answer it for himself and he can correct me if I'm wrong. and why not let me point it out?

He's just attacking me with different words so I'm not impressed about how he was asking for.

The federal never grant the civil unions and they will never, just only capable to expand the marriage to include same sex.

It is very obviously that you want see as word/vocabulary issue, that which I'm not accepted. I just want MARRIAGE to have ALL FEDERAL RIGHTS, that what current system have one, PERIOD.

Time for respect between me and my partner.

The federal government may not have passed laws recognizing civil unions in the past but that certainly doesn't mean they never will.

I am asking you a hypothetical question. If the federal government decided to recognize civil unions and grant full federal rights.....everything exactly the same except they are called civil unions....would you object to that?

I disagree but we can agree to disagree as I'm not interested in continuing this as we both know you're just out in here cherry-picking around for your amusement.

:cool2:

The federal government may not have passed laws recognizing civil unions in the past but that certainly doesn't mean they never will.

I am asking you a hypothetical question. If the federal government decided to recognize civil unions and grant full federal rights.....everything exactly the same except they are called civil unions....would you object to that?

I already answered.

I want MARRIAGE so I want have FULL federal rights, PERIOD, and stop treat us as second class citizen.

I'm not going let you to obstructing my reason so my answer is stands as above.

I am not attacking you at all. I am asking you a question.

Some of my posts are ridiculous and embarrassed because of you.

Now, it isn't going happen anymore because I tightened up my mind.

lol wow... asking it 3x already when in fact he has already answered it?

if his answer does not really answer your question, then explain so that maybe he can answer you better.

I already answered.

I'm not going let you to obstructing my reason so my answer is stands as above.

Ok, got it. So in your opinion, having full rights is unacceptable unless it is called marriage as well. :cool2: That's all I wanted to know. See, no attack. :)

lol wow... asking it 3x already when in fact he has already answered it?

if his answer does not really answer your question, then explain so that maybe he can answer you better.

This whole thread reminds me of WWF tag team wrestling. :laugh2:

Ok, got it. So in your opinion, having full rights is unacceptable unless it is called marriage as well. :cool2: That's all I wanted to know. See, no attack. :)

Reword my post? :ugh:

I hate to see separate the group from other group - marriage and civil unions.

Even, I believe in marriage, and doesn't see civil unions as existed.

Then why not a civil union?

And around and around we go. I brought this very point up in post #78.
They really just want to have a "religious" marriage, the federal/state marriage is just icing on the cake for them. They don't want a religion to tell them they can not get married in the eyes of God, even of they can get married in the eyes of the government.

They really just want to have a "religious" marriage, the federal/state marriage is just icing on the cake for them. They don't want a religion to tell them they can not get married in the eyes of God, even of they can get married in the eyes of the government.

I have to ask if you believe human is fallible.

You have choice - private marriage (religious) or public marriage (government) so it is existing on our system, however for receive full benefits/rights so you have pick a public marriage.

I don't support civil unions because they are Jim Crow style. No surprise about you are from Texas and it was once to separate but equal, that's no-no for us.

I hate to see separate the group from other group - marriage and civil unions.

I know, I understood what you meant

Even, I believe in marriage, and doesn't see civil unions as existed.

I am aware of that, which is why I asked the question as a hypothetical. :ty: for answering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back