Changing a gas tank

Just around. Not EXACTLY number. I am not perfect to memory for everything spec.

Cool, Fuel pressure spec for GM TBI (Throttle Body Injection) is 13 PSI typical and GM PFI (Port Fuel Injection) is 45 to 60 PSI typical for Model year 1993. GM van and truck use TBI, Camaro or Corvette use PFI. I can't help OP. Waste your time.

I'm so sorry... I had to change my fuel pump once ( In my old car ) and it was in the gas tank... ( It went bad RIGHT after I put a full tank of gas in it mind you ) and it was the BIGGEST pain in the a** I have EVER had to do in my LIFE! It took me and my brother FOREVER!!! My condolences... It's not tooooooo terrible if you have a lift you could use... but out of your driveway with a jack and my brother and I... NOT a picnic to say the least... -_-;;

Wtf, I never see Mark3 before. What I want to know is body model like truck or van or passenger car not to Mark 3. Ignore Mark 3....
Are you serious, you've never seen a Mark III van before? Are you a mechanic? Im a self taught mechanic to an extent but damn Ive seen thousands of those things here.

It is my understanding that Mark 3 would be a Chevy Astro or a G20 conversation van. I'm not sure if any other Chevy models had the Mark 3 name.

My suspect is, but didn't want to say until you just mention that, I think he means Lincoln Mark 3 not chevy.

92 Chevy Mark 3? I never see Mark 3 before. What model? What engine size? Automatic or manual tranny? If you don't know then I can't help you. Waste my time.

Are you serious, you've never seen a Mark III van before? Are you a mechanic? Im a self taught mechanic to an extent but damn Ive seen thousands of those things here.

Yes, I'm positive. I use to write down RO invoice papers from VIN, model year, body model and engine size to order the parts. I see no "Mark 3" name in oil/air/fuel filter catalog or repair information. I think OP is :crazy:

Yes, I'm positive. I use to write down RO invoice papers from VIN, model year, body model and engine size to order the parts. I see no "Mark 3" name in oil/air/fuel filter catalog or repair information. I think OP is :crazy:
Id have to beg to differ, Ive seen them, know people who own them.
The Mark III is like a badge, for the package option, not the model, just to clarify it a little more. Basically a G20 or something like that in a full sized van or truck, some other vehicles may have it as well. The Lincoln and mecury vehicles it was a Model.
On chevys it is a badge basically just to kind of mark it for what the package options it has installed or so...

Oh now I remember, Mark III is a company that makes conversion van into living room. Thats right.

That s the kind of van I might trade my truck with. I haven't decided yet. I have neck injury and long traveling really killing me. I want vehicle that I could lay down and rest while my wife drives hauling RV camper. I found out that sitting too long really gets my neck pain flaring up. This is the reason why I couldn't stay with Sorenson, sitting all day and get neck pain flair up. I wish I KNEW this problem 3 years ago, and could have ask for stand up one so that I still could have that job. I think damage is beyond, so don't think I will ever go back. I found out about why my neck pain kept comes back again and again about a month and half ago.

00m0m_k8bT6b55Zmi_600x450.jpg

How about that?

Id have to beg to differ, Ive seen them, know people who own them.
The Mark III is like a badge, for the package option, not the model, just to clarify it a little more. Basically a G20 or something like that in a full sized van or truck, some other vehicles may have it as well. The Lincoln and mecury vehicles it was a Model.
On chevys it is a badge basically just to kind of mark it for what the package options it has installed or so...

I know... But I ignore Mark 3 badge or emblem, not important. One important is year/maker/ model/ engine that I must know what OP have.... No year/body model information is no help. Lincoln Mark III is I don't ignore it...

So I would assume that a 1992 Mark 3 would have either the 4.3 Liter v6 or the 5.7 Liter v8.

Right, that is Mark III as company that bought several makes and model and modified it into bedroom, camper, living room etc and put badge on as Mark III somewhere then sell it as "New".

The only exception is Lincoln/Mercury.

Chevy, dodge..ect... they all have Mark III, its a badge, not a model.

I would bet it is Chevy Van G series (G10, G20, G30)

I don't mind own one of them with Mark III on it. Preferred minimum 3/4 ton Ford Van with 7.3 engine in it. If anyone knows one or have one that have bed in back of van, let me know and I might talk. If it is rusty, forget it.

Back