California approves gay marriage

^ no such like that would pass.

You guys are using Jesus Christ in vain if you want to ban the Christianity. Think about it.

Oakley_04 said:
Let me correct the spell MassachuSetts... do u approve it??

Boston is just place where there are a lot of Doctors and Hospitals.

I went to Boston, it is okay. It isn't all that. My 60 years old cousin
moved out of that place, because it isn't a good place to retired...

Too many traffic jams, it sucks sometimes.

By the way I am gospeling to the gay people in this area because it is perfect to gospel to the gay people.
NOBODY listens to that stuff....You're just getting a reputation as a crazy extreme Christian. Believe me.....virtually EVERY single GLB person has encountered evalingal and conservative Christians trying to "help"......you're not the only Christian who thinks that being GLB is not conductive to being a good allaround person.
Can it.....NOBODY'S going to be convinced by your pleas to come to Christ and be SAVED FOREVER from the evilness of homosexuality! Are you one of those folks who think it's worth it to leave tracts around or whatever? That sort of missionarying DOES NOT WORK. Even many hardcore Christians make fun of the evalingals who witness to others or who roam around America seeking converts. .. As a matter of fact, there are many GLB folks who left the church and left the faith b/c they were disiillusioned that a relgion that speaks so much about love, can be SO judgemental. I experianced that with my first girlfriend....She is still a VERY devout Catholic, but she went through hell.....
OB, I totally 100% agree with you.....I think if Prop whatever hadn't been on the books, that perhaps Swartzenegger would not have vetoed it....it's just a matter of time!

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Boston is just place where there are a lot of Doctors and Hospitals.

I went to Boston, it is okay. It isn't all that. My 60 years old cousin
moved out of that place, because it isn't a good place to retired...

Too many traffic jams, it sucks sometimes.

im not speaking of that, im speakin of Gay marriages in Massachusetts, wake up and smell dog doodty

deafdyke said:
NOBODY listens to that stuff....You're just getting a reputation as a crazy extreme Christian. Believe me.....
I am proud to be such like that. I am extremist Christian and that is good. It means I truly follows the Bible.
virtually EVERY single GLB person has encountered evalingal and conservative Christians trying to "help"......you're not the only Christian who thinks that being GLB is not conductive to being a good allaround person.
Can it.....NOBODY'S going to be convinced by your pleas to come to Christ and be SAVED FOREVER from the evilness of homosexuality! Are you one of those folks who think it's worth it to leave tracts around or whatever? That sort of missionarying DOES NOT WORK. Even many hardcore Christians make fun of the evalingals who witness to others or who roam around America seeking converts. ..
Man I love your comments. Nothing can stop my gospel for your information. Nothing is impossible without Lord. He can do anything because he is GOD.

Maybe you didnt know the fact of being Christian, If you are Christian and you will face many hates from the worldly just because you believe in Jesus Christ. Therefore follwing Jesus Christ is costly.
As a matter of fact, there are many GLB folks who left the church and left the faith b/c they were disiillusioned that a relgion that speaks so much about love, can be SO judgemental. I experianced that with my first girlfriend....She is still a VERY devout Catholic, but she went through hell.....
You said Catholic and why not go to the Calvinist Church? If she refuses to give up her gay life and it makes sense that she is going through hell.
OB, I totally 100% agree with you.....I think if Prop whatever hadn't been on the books, that perhaps Swartzenegger would not have vetoed it....it's just a matter of time!
Nah it is about the republican control. California just can't pass the homo laws or civil union laws because we are believes marriage or civil unions only for man and woman to protect the balance between two sexes.

I am extremist Christian and that is good. It means I truly follows the Bible.
How do you know you truely follow the Bible? Every church out there thinks it has a deadlock on the correct interpretation of how God wants to be worshipped.....Isn't there a Bible verse that says something like man cannot know the true mind or ways of God? That's part of the reason why I do not follow an organized religion.....there's too much disagreement over interpretation of things.....God wants us to cover our heads in church....God doesn't want women to be pastors, God wants us to eat vegitarian food, God wants us to evalingcize....there's no set agreement on what God wants. Therefore YOU have NO right to say what is right or what is wrong in God's eyes....unless of course it's blatently obvious. Like no Christian deonomination says its OK to kill people or damn the name of God or stuff like that.
Man I love your comments. Nothing can stop my gospel for your information. Nothing is impossible without Lord. He can do anything because he is GOD.

Maybe you didnt know the fact of being Christian, If you are Christian and you will face many hates from the worldly just because you believe in Jesus Christ. Therefore follwing Jesus Christ is costly.
True, nobody can keep you from standing there evalingcallizing....BUT just b/c you preach it, it doesn't mean that people will heed your call. A LOT...and I mean a LOT of athetist and agonostic types are that way b/c they are so annoyed by the evailingcizing of people like you.....another reason is that a lot of them also can't stand the holier then thou attitude that a lot of evalingal Christians have towards the "unsaved" or people who aren't evailingcal Christians. There is NOT a soul in America, who has not heard the Word. A lot of them just think people like you are crazy!
Oh lord..... WHY do some Christians have this giant persecution complex?
Most people in the US ARE Christian and believe in Jesus. Despite what your preachers tell you there is NO DEARTH of exposure to Jesus....and there's no dearth of Christians! America IS a relgious nation!

deafdyke said:
How do you know you truely follow the Bible? Every church out there thinks it has a deadlock on the correct interpretation of how God wants to be worshipped.....Isn't there a Bible verse that says something like man cannot know the true mind or ways of God? That's part of the reason why I do not follow an organized religion.....there's too much disagreement over interpretation of things.....God wants us to cover our heads in church....God doesn't want women to be pastors, God wants us to eat vegitarian food, God wants us to evalingcize....there's no set agreement on what God wants. Therefore YOU have NO right to say what is right or what is wrong in God's eyes....unless of course it's blatently obvious. Like no Christian deonomination says its OK to kill people or damn the name of God or stuff like that.

True, nobody can keep you from standing there evalingcallizing....BUT just b/c you preach it, it doesn't mean that people will heed your call. A LOT...and I mean a LOT of athetist and agonostic types are that way b/c they are so annoyed by the evailingcizing of people like you.....another reason is that a lot of them also can't stand the holier then thou attitude that a lot of evalingal Christians have towards the "unsaved" or people who aren't evailingcal Christians. There is NOT a soul in America, who has not heard the Word. A lot of them just think people like you are crazy!
Oh lord..... WHY do some Christians have this giant persecution complex?
Most people in the US ARE Christian and believe in Jesus. Despite what your preachers tell you there is NO DEARTH of exposure to Jesus....and there's no dearth of Christians! America IS a relgious nation!

:gpost:
Crazymanw00t, because you follow you're own interpretation of the Bible does not mean it is correct. Jesus was quoted stating "Love your neighbor as yourself" is the greatest Commandment. Speaking out against the gay community and condemning them to hell is not love at all. I refuse to get into any sort of a debate with you, especially on this forum. Last time we went through this, you were sorely stubborn, and it is a waste of time to think I'm going to be able to get you to agree with my point of view.

In conclusion, throughout all the intepretations of the Bible, one thing is very clue. God loves everyone. This includes, gays, lesbians, and bisexuals. And we have no say in who is going to hell or not.

Crazymanw00t, you are now on my ignore list, just so you know. And on top of that, I don't think you have any business posting in this particular forum.

Oakley_04 said:
im not speaking of that, im speakin of Gay marriages in Massachusetts, wake up and smell dog doodty

Well Ophelia won't go away and blackout in Los Angeles, I think God would curse USA...

What if Ophelia strengthening up and flooded the Tri Cities in Carolina which is build above low sea level and Massachusetts?

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Well Ophelia won't go away and blackout in Los Angeles, I think God would curse USA...

What if Ophelia strengthening up and flooded the Tri Cities in Carolina which is build above low sea level and Massachusetts?

Miss P. wake the fawk up, ur off point, do i need to yak ya off the wall and get ur ass on track. answer this question

DO YOU APPROVE gay marriages in Massachuset?? YES OR NO

it is not that hard

Oakley_04 said:
Miss P. wake the fawk up, ur off point, do i need to yak ya off the wall and get ur ass on track. answer this question

DO YOU APPROVE gay marriages in Massachuset?? YES OR NO

it is not that hard

it is irrelavant.

Oakley_04 said:
Its not worthing agure with ya... Ur worthless and pointless... Moron

yeah it is not worthy to argue over this... because love is blind...
and you're not interesting in women, and you like men...
You have your own life.
I have my own life to live, and I'm just gonna live
the way I want to...
And yeah I can't force you or tell you how to live...

That is why I said, it is irrelavant, because nobody would listen
to me anyway. My opinion doesn't mean anything to you.
I'm just a bald head black girl with facial deformity and ugly...
and not working... Yeah so why worry about me?

That is why I shaved my head bald and sitting back doing nothing,
because it isn't worth an effort to try to survive in this world.

I put all the love to the puppy Britney, because that puppy
need a home and all. And that is all I gonna do, and then die.

Crazymanw00t, because you follow you're own interpretation of the Bible does not mean it is correct. Jesus was quoted stating "Love your neighbor as yourself" is the greatest Commandment. Speaking out against the gay community and condemning them to hell is not love at all.
Thanks central!
And in addition, being all self rightous and holier then thou about your conviction, that only YOUR interpretation of the Bible is correct, isn't love at all either! Reba has simlair beliefs as you do, but I don't see her going on and on about how only HER interpretation of the Bible is correct.

Sorry, guys, but I think Crazywootman is entitled to his beliefs. Is there room for all to agree to disagree without resorting to insults or loud/repetitive answers?

I do believe that one way or another, politicial USA needs to be more understanding that there are honest people who want to have the choice of marrying others that happens to have the same gender. People who don't want to marry others of the same sex, don't have to marry 'em. That's still living in integrity, IMO.

:grouphug:

Liza said:
I do believe that one way or another, politicial USA needs to be more understanding that there are honest people who want to have the choice of marrying others that happens to have the same gender. People who don't want to marry others of the same sex, don't have to marry 'em. That's still living in integrity, IMO.

Amen Liza ;)

I don't like the fact that the laws violated the constitutional rights of people such as homosexuals, They are people/human beings just like us. I believe in my heart they deserve the same equal rights as the rest of us. If Blacks have rights in marrying whites, then Homosexuals should have that same rights too.

Liza said:
Sorry, guys, but I think Crazywootman is entitled to his beliefs. Is there room for all to agree to disagree without resorting to insults or loud/repetitive answers?

:grouphug:

He's entitled to his opinion, but there's a lot of people out there like him who want to spew forth hate in the name of religious faith, and that's what Nozobo and Deafdyke are upset about. I can understand how they feel, and why they would be upset about it! Bisexuals have it alittle easier in that we are attracted to MEN AND WOMEN. If we happen to fall in love with a man, we CAN marry. But, gays and lesbians are being denied their rights, soley on who they are attracted to. If I choose to fall in love with a woman, I will also be in the same boat. I can't marry her.

This is wrong, and there is a lot of hostility being directed at religious hate mongerers. I think that is why you are seeing this on the forum as it is reflected in our society.

I may be gay, but I'm not going to get angry at people just because they do not believe in gay and lesbian issues. I wouldn't want people to get angry at me just because I don't believe in the same issues as they do. Whatever happened to debating without labelling their beliefs as "hatred" or whatever. I don't think it is appropriate to hate people who hate you. It's energy draining, and let them hate you, but I'd rather just live my life without hating anyone.

I'm christian, and I was for the gay marriges. My uncle is gay and he lives in california. This whole thing about anti gay marriages reminds me of racism. Who gives a fuck if two people from different races gets married, and who gives a fuck if lesbians and gays want to get married. if you don't like it then stay out of the issue its none of you're concern. I always believed God is better then to exclude people who aren't saved into heaven, as long as you're a good person then you earn your place in heaven... and that goes for the homosexuals.

Cheri said:
Amen Liza ;)

I don't like the fact that the laws violated the constitutional rights of people such as homosexuals, They are people/human beings just like us. I believe in my heart they deserve the same equal rights as the rest of us. If Blacks have rights in marrying whites, then Homosexuals should have that same rights too.

HEY, don't ever compare Blacks to Homosexuals!!!!

I don't see anywhere in the Bible that say Blacks can't have sex with Whites.
I do see in Bible that Men can't sleep with other MEN!!!!!

Back