California approves gay marriage

I'm kind of interested to see if Schwarz (you know I can't spell that) will sign it or not. He is a social liberal (pro choice, pro gun control), but it would definetely damage his reputation with the Republican base which he depends on. This will be interested :popcorn:

cental34 said:
I'm kind of interested to see if Schwarz (you know I can't spell that) will sign it or not. He is a social liberal (pro choice, pro gun control), but it would definetely damage his reputation with the Republican base which he depends on. This will be interested :popcorn:

Yeah. I'm interested as well. We'll see what happens ...

I read that Gov. Schwarzenegger is going to veto the bill. He said that it goes against the proposition 22 that the Californians voted on.

Banjo said:
I read that Gov. Schwarzenegger is going to veto the bill. He said that it goes against the proposition 22 that the Californians voted on.

I read the same thing as you, and I'm miffed. I was going to post a link to that article, but I can't decide whether I want to do that, or choke Arnold.

:pissed:

Banjo said:

I read the same thing as you, and I'm miffed. I was going to post a link to that article, but I can't decide whether I want to do that, or choke Arnold.

Oceanbreeze said:

The problem is, the Californians did vote for that proposition 22 which somehow does conflict with the bill that was recently passed by the legislators. If that proposition 22 had not been voted on, he may haven't even had to consider vetoing it.

If he ever want to run for President and if he approves this gay marriage,
he might have a hard to be President or be Governor again.

And it would be sad that Arnold, one of my favorite Actors would
approve gay marriage...
And plus it will ruining everybody else who from foreign country
to be politicians just like he succeeded.

Oceanbreeze, I don't know why you want Gay marriage approve,
but you're not married or never married... and I just don't
understand why you want gay marriage approve.

I don't understand what this gay marriage has to do with having
us to accept gays.

But anyway, why Arnold Schwarzneggar want to risk his dream of being
a politician away? Some Californians already complain about him
not doing a good job as Governor. Even his native country Austria is ashamed of him already.

Well it seems Schwarzneggar will approve this gay marriage thing...
And hurricane Ophelia is threatening us, even your state, Oceanbreeze.

But oh well... I am being pessimism as usual :roll:

Miss*Pinocchio said:

approve gay marriage...

As of the way laws are set up, no foreign-born citizens can become the President of the United States. So, Arnold Schwarznegger cannot become a president.

Banjo said:
The problem is, the Californians did vote for that proposition 22 which somehow does conflict with the bill that was recently passed by the legislators. If that proposition 22 had not been voted on, he may haven't even had to consider vetoing it.

I guess I need to go googling. I don't know anything about Prop. 22.

Miss*Pinocchio said:

I have my reasons.

Don't start with about gay issues, you are very much hater in gay community. How do you feel if a man rape you and u become feel sick why mens do that to you and it's affect you to change in some ways and block you from meeting or see man. It's do happening alot to womans even teenagers.

Miss*Pinocchio said:

approve gay marriage...

I don't understand what this gay marriage has to do with having
us to accept gays.

But anyway, why Arnold Schwarzneggar want to risk his dream of being
a politician away? Some Californians already complain about him
not doing a good job as Governor. Even his native country Austria is ashamed of him already.

Well it seems Schwarzneggar will approve this gay marriage thing...
And hurricane Ophelia is threatening us, even your state, Oceanbreeze.

But oh well... I am being pessimism as usual :roll:

Banjo said:

He will veto it soon as it arrives at his desk.

CoolieFroggie said:
Don't start with about gay issues, you are very much hater in gay community. How do you feel if a man rape you and u become feel sick why mens do that to you and it's affect you to change in some ways and block you from meeting or see man. It's do happening alot to womans even teenagers.

Well, coolie. You have a point, but she also questioned why I care so much about gay issues. Truth be told, it's no one's business why I care. However, after some thought, I've decided it is better to answer her straight on rather than duck the question.

The reason I care so much about these issues is because I'm a female oriented bisexual, and if I were to fall in love with a woman some day, I would like to have the option of legally marrying her. This issue affects me as well as millions of other people, and it's time things change!

Oceanbreeze said:
Well, coolie. You have a point, but she also questioned why I care so much about gay issues. Truth be told, it's no one's business why I care. However, after some thought, I've decided it is better to answer her straight on rather than duck the question.

The reason I care so much about these issues is because I'm a female oriented bisexual, and if I were to fall in love with a woman some day, I would like to have the option of legally marrying her. This issue affects me as well as millions of other people, and it's time things change!

WTG!!! Love to hear those brave one!

whom that you guys can't stand in gay issue, Learn to put it up wtih us!

CoolieFroggie said:
WTG!!! Love to hear those brave one!

whom that you guys can't stand in gay issue, Learn to put it up wtih us!

:lol: Coolie. Thanks!!!!! It would be nice if they learned to coexist with us. Life would be hella easier! That's for sure!! :D

CoolieFroggie said:

Well if there is a reincarnation, and if God made a male in your next life...
And during that life as a male, would you want women to hate you and
say "all men are dogs, I hate men, I hate you, you men are rapists!!!!"

How would you feel?

Oceanbreeze said:

I don't care about gay marriage or lesbians.
But I am upset about AIDS and gay men and even people who sleep around!!!!

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I don't care about gay marriage or lesbians.
But I am upset about AIDS and gay men and even people who sleep around!!!!

dont forget this..... your a LESBIAN, so stop whining

Back