Bush Serious About Gay Marriage Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss*Pinocchio said:
I am trying to say that I wish life is simple...
I just want people to stop creating problem and conflict...
And this gay marriage happening since last year....
Is creating more problems... and I just want the gay people
to stop this... and let have some PEACE in USA...
lets focus on stopping abortion... and discipline child abusers
and stuff like that....
That is all.
Okay, I am posing as you and ravensteve to rave... I just want the conservatives to stop this... they are creating the more problems.... They are ungodly people. Once they are stopping, we finally will have some PEACE in USA AND world.

<posing as you and ravensteve mode end>

Seriously, life is NEVER will be simple for all of us. Either way, you have to work around the obstacles or stuck in 'cycle' stage forever.

DreamDeaf said:
It s not that easy - we would like the same benefits and privileges as straight people have - after all, black people fought for the same rights as white people have, and they are succeeding.

What you are forgetting...we are all human. We will always have conflicts, prejudice, hatred and racism.

You should know better...after all, you're :eek: BLACK!!!!!

Go make something out of that sentence.

But why you don't like men? I don't wanna hear about you are attractive to women... I want to hear the real story of why you don't like men.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
But why you don't like men? I don't wanna hear about you are attractive to women... I want to hear the real story of why you don't like men.
It is SAME feelings/emotions as we have toward opposite sex. Why do you like men? Why do I like women?

Once you figure out why I like women or why do you like men, you will understand the basic reason about that.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I am trying to say that I wish life is simple...
I just want people to stop creating problem and conflict...
And this gay marriage happening since last year....
Is creating more problems... and I just want the gay people
to stop this... and let have some PEACE in USA...
lets focus on stopping abortion... and discipline child abusers
and stuff like that....
That is all.

Why are you so troubled by gay people? Are you so much in denying that you could be gay yourself? Only these who have so much hatred toward gays are these who are gay but wont admit it. I am puzzled by your insistence on allowing gays to bother you so much. Who gives shit? Worry about your own life. Gays are not banging down your door, demanding anything from you.

We all are in this conflicted world. I dont like child abusers, wars, mean people, corruption, etc. But it doesnt stop me from leading my own life. I have to create my own sancturary.

Girl, you are wasting too much time on your hand thinking about these things. Live with it and focus on what you want to do. No one is telling you waht to do. It is your own head that is making you extreme paranoid.

Miss*Pinocchio said:

This is where you have a problem... YOU NEED TO READ.

I have often stated over and over that I am BISEXUAL. It means I like both men and women - its just that my current and lifetime partner is a woman like me, and I'm very happy.

Let me tell you a little story...

I have had my right cheekbone shattered by a beefy fist thrown by a man, and severed a nerve in there too.

I have had a collarbone broken by a baseball bat used by a man.

I have been shot by a man.

I have been knifed by a man.

I have had money stolen from me by a man.

I have had electronic equipment owned by me pawned by a man.

I have been beaten up on Christmas Eve by a man.

And get this...all were DIFFERENT men from all walks of life. They were both white and black men of all ages.

I will be fair and be honest - I've had a couple men that were wonderful, but at the end, it was a mutal parting of the ways. We knew it wouldnt work out, and we remain friends to this day.

With women lovers, Ive never had this problem. I ve had the occassional flaming email and sometimes screaming matches, but never physically hurt by them.

My girlfriend has defined the nearly perfect relationship - read this - nearly perfect. NO relationship is ever perfect, but we have established good communication, and we do try to understand each other and each other's point of view, and if we do not understand, we are always willing to clarify what we are trying to say. We came from different walks of life, but we are making it work because we want it to work and we know it will work.

Does this answer your question, TTT?

DreamDeaf said:
It s not that easy - we would like the same benefits and privileges as straight people have - after all, black people fought for the same rights as white people have, and they are succeeding, but it has been a long hard road for them and we know we have a long hard road ahead of us - what we will not tolerate are people that do not take the time to read and check out the facts carefully - instead, they would rather spout hatred, prejudice and racism as many others did during the Reconstruction and during the Civil Rights years...what's next?

What you are forgetting...we are all human. We will always have conflicts, prejudice, hatred and racism.

You should know better...after all, you're :eek: BLACK!!!!!

Go make something out of that sentence.

I am here to tell you. Gay and black history is completely different.

In America and white people were doing sin stuffs aganist black people because white people owns black people. All humans beings are owned by God and not by anyone on humans. Therefore White people forced black people to do whatever just like "slave" thing. That is sin actions therefore white people realized and freed slaves.

Now with homosexuality thing. Gay is sin. Nothing we could change it because gay is sin. We can't let sin go free but we gotta get rid of gay people. I am sorry with that if you don't like it. You can change your life from gay to straight. It is easy for you to do that.

You can't compare with black and homosexual because of sin issue. I am sorry you can't compare it. You can compare homosexual with murder and it is very easy.

Magatsu said:
It is SAME feelings/emotions as we have toward opposite sex. Why do you like men? Why do I like women?

Once you figure out why I like women or why do you like men, you will understand the basic reason about that.

Feelings or emotions?? That doesn't matter.
Healthy good sex... penis enters vagina, and feeling good...
And that matter.

DreamDeaf said:
I have had my right cheekbone shattered by a beefy fist thrown by a man, and severed a nerve in there too.

And get this...all were DIFFERENT men from all walks of life. They were both white and black men of all ages.

That's really awful of what you had to go through. I know there are a lot of good men along with a lot of idiots. It really does bother me that the fact a lot of women get beaten up by their boyfriends, husbands and more. It's very disturbing.

I'm a man, and I have to say that I am ashamed that a lot of men would do such a thing.

Banjo said:
That's really awful of what you had to go through. I know there are a lot of good men along with a lot of idiots. It really does bother me that the fact a lot of women get beaten up by their boyfriends, husbands and more. It's very disturbing.

I'm a man, and I have to say that I am ashamed that a lot of men would do such a thing.

I agree and I feel like I want to talk with them and wake them up.

Meg said:
Why are you so troubled by gay people? Are you so much in denying that you could be gay yourself? Only these who have so much hatred toward gays are these who are gay but wont admit it. I am puzzled by your insistence on allowing gays to bother you so much. Who gives shit? Worry about your own life. Gays are not banging down your door, demanding anything from you.

We all are in this conflicted world. I dont like child abusers, wars, mean people, corruption, etc. But it doesnt stop me from leading my own life. I have to create my own sancturary.

Girl, you are wasting too much time on your hand thinking about these things. Live with it and focus on what you want to do. No one is telling you waht to do. It is your own head that is making you extreme paranoid.

I feel the solution to stop these conflict... if everybody become Christians and have penis and vagina relationships, and live right....

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I feel the solution to stop these conflict... if everybody become Christians and have penis and vagina relationships, and live right....

Jeez..there are many Christians who molested children or are closeted gays. Get it straight - there are many so called Christians who hide behind their "religious facades" and do horrendous things. You would be amazed to find out how many so called Christians molest, abuse, engage in illicit sex, etc.

If everyone becomes compassionate, loving, caring and non judgemental, this world would be almost "right".

Crazymanw00t said:
I am here to tell you. Gay and black history is completely different.

Now with homosexuality thing. Gay is sin. Nothing we could change it because gay is sin. We can't let sin go free but we gotta get rid of gay people. I am sorry with that if you don't like it. You can change your life from gay to straight. It is easy for you to do that.

You can't compare with black and homosexual because of sin issue. I am sorry you can't compare it. You can compare homosexual with murder and it is very easy.

Sure go ahead and label me as a murderer.

Since you are a conservative "Christian" man, I can go ahead and call you an abuser. Your kind has slapped women, stoned women, labeled women as whores, prostitutes and murderers. Your kind has kept women pregnant, chained to the stove and left barefoot. Your kind has conspired to keep women as second-class citizens, not able to rise to equaility with men of your own kind, and kept us below poverty levels. Your kind has made us pregnant and dependent on welfare, with no hope in the horizon. Your kind has kept women in situations where they knew they would be raped, maimed, mulitated and killed.

Are you proud of yourself?

DreamDeaf said:
Sure go ahead and label me as a murderer.

Since you are a conservative "Christian" man, I can go ahead and call you an abuser. Your kind has slapped women, stoned women, labeled women as whores, prostitutes and murderers. Your kind has kept women pregnant, chained to the stove and left barefoot. Your kind has conspired to keep women as second-class citizens, not able to rise to equaility with men of your own kind, and kept us below poverty levels. Your kind has made us pregnant and dependent on welfare, with no hope in the horizon. Your kind has kept women in situations where they knew they would be raped, maimed, mulitated and killed.

Are you proud of yourself?
:gpost:

CrazymanwOOt said:
but we gotta get rid of gay people

How are you going to get rid of gay people?....and who is " we " ?

clap.gif

DreamDeaf and Meg, You both said it beautifully

There's something that REALLY bothers me...

Miss Pinc and Crazymanwoot...

What will YOU do if someone really, really close to you, such as a best friend, a daughter, a son or a grandchild came up to you...

"I'm gay."

What will YOU do?

Are you going to break up with your best friend, throw out your son/daughter, disown your grandchild?

Or are you going to swallow your stubborn, pigheaded pride and accept him/her as he/she is????

COME ON, TTT AND CRAZYMANWOOT!!!

I WANNA HEAR YOUR ANSWER!!!!!!!

DreamDeaf said:
This is where you have a problem... YOU NEED TO READ.
I have often stated over and over that I am BISEXUAL. It means I like both men and women - its just that my current and lifetime partner is a woman like me, and I'm very happy.
Let me tell you a little story...
I will be fair and be honest - I've had a couple men that were wonderful, but at the end, it was a mutal parting of the ways. We knew it wouldnt work out, and we remain friends to this day.
With women lovers, Ive never had this problem. I ve had the occassional flaming email and sometimes screaming matches, but never physically hurt by them.
My girlfriend has defined the nearly perfect relationship - read this - nearly perfect. NO relationship is ever perfect, but we have established good communication, and we do try to understand each other and each other's point of view, and if we do not understand, we are always willing to clarify what we are trying to say. We came from different walks of life, but we are making it work because we want it to work and we know it will work.
Does this answer your question, TTT?

Well we women have been through so much...
Women fought for voting rights, and then in the 60s, we fought
to work, and so right now we have to work on the men...

Magastu, you would be a gentleman, would you now? You wouldn't
be like your dad, right? And treat your woman like a lady?

We should tell men how much we love them...
That is why I look at young men... Because they are so innocent...
and they haven't been taught by older men on how to handle women.

The older men, most of them, are still carrying tradition on how to
handle women inapproriate.....
And that is why I won't date men over age 35. Just men at my age or a little younger.

Just be patient... and men will get better and better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back