Bush Serious About Gay Marriage Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
DreamDeaf said:
SO your answer is that you would still love them, right? That means you would accept them as they are even if they are gay?

Just pure, simple acceptance of each other as human beings, no matter what their religion or sexual orientation is.

Simple.

Yes I would still love them, but I will tell them that gayness is wrong and
I won't accept that.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Yes I would still love them, but I will tell them that gayness is wrong and
I won't accept that.

Then that is not unconditional love.

kuifje75 said:
DD-
Are we confusing tolerance with acceptance? :) I have friends who do not believe that homosexuality is right, but we are great friends anyway, because they tolerate that I am gay. Acceptance, it's more like accepting and approving their lifestyles, if you know what I mean?

For example, some of my friends do smoke something, but does it mean I accept that? I dont approve smoking drugs, but I tolerate because it is not my place to tell them to not do it.

No, Im saying accepting each other as human beings - thats all. Some peeps here are saying that since we are gays, therefore we are murderers or disease-carriers, therefore it seems that we are not really human or only sub-human.

Tolerance is an acquired habit - I have some friends that are drug users - I tolerate that, although when they start lighting up, I leave immediately. I do accept them as HUMANS, though.

I dont know if this is clear - some of my friends are so uptight, they squeak when I rub them the wrong way about homosexuality, but they DO listen to me and my point of view and we accept each other as human beings with the right to live our lives as we see fit, therefore I tolerate their squeakiness and they tolerate my bisexuality. They dont lecture me on the wrongness of my lifestyle, and I dont shoot them down on their ultra conservative ways.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Because I am concentrating on my career.
:lol: :laugh2: :roll: :dunno: :wtf: :rofl: :jaw: :giggle: :shock:

What career would that be, Ms P? Last I heard you were on SSI, and had no intention of finding a job. Never mind starting a career for yourself.

:bsflag:

Oceanbreeze said:
What career would that be, Ms P? Last I heard you were on SSI, and had no intention of finding a job. Never mind starting a career for yourself.

thumb.gif
from this twitchy, tweaky, twinky, tweaky, twiddly, twanky, twisty and twaddly fan!

Oceanbreeze said:
:lol: :laugh2: :roll: :dunno: :wtf: :rofl: :jaw: :giggle: :shock:

:bsflag:

Okay, Fine... I'll lose weight... grow my hair long.... start wearing makeup...
and go to church... and sit next to a nice man, so we can hug and shake hand... (you know how they do in church) and I will asked, "what is your name?"

HAHAHA!!!!

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Okay, Fine... I'll lose weight... grow my hair long.... start wearing makeup...
and go to church... and sit next to a nice man, so we can hug and shake hand... (you know how they do in church) and I will asked, "what is your name?"

Not even funny. You're now being your true self, TTT.

sleep.gif

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I don't poke in anus.
It is sad now...
I am 34, and I haven't had sex in 6 years.
And I gotta put my whole life on hold
and I got a Vagina... and I can't
even have good FUCKING healthy sex with a clean PENIS...
but nooooo
I gotta sleep with women... licking their eeky pussy and
worry about men poking up in anus and spreading disease
to fuck up my pussy.
That ain't right at all.

I am at HOME with my mom... growing OLD...
and I gotta accept gay lifestyle and other perverts...
in order to enjoy life and get good job and whatever...

As if AIDS and other diseases don't exist.
I gotta accept secondhand smoke, be around
smokers... I gotta do all of that...
and put up with people's misery and bad habits.

I might as well die now... cause
if I have to go out there, sleeping with everybody,
and put up with everybody germs...
and enjoy the so called life...
and accept everybody cultures and stuff...
And and and, ohhhh I got diseases, cancers and stroke...
pinning to the hospital bed at the age 40.

This makes me mad. :(

No, Ms P. All you have to do is grow up and accept responsibility for your actions. Quit worrying about what everyone else is doing and worry about yourself. You are living at home with your Mother for no real good reason other than the fact that you want to. If you want to, fine. That's up to you, but accept that as your decision. You made it. You live with it, so deal with it.

Enough said.

I agree with you, Oceanie...

I live with my parents at this time - only because I need to pay off debts incurred from my fight with cancer and I fell behind in paying my bills. I missed so many days from work, I am so grateful to a great boss and a great staff that supported my fight and allowed me to recover fully and to show how good I can be as a worker -

This year is the breakthrough year - I will finally be free from the crippling debt portfolio I had been dragging around for five years and then I will finally move out this fall ...and I feel good about this.

I have tried so hard to make my parents accept some sort of monetary payment for allowing me to live with them for the past four years - and they have consistently refused to accept any sort of money from me. They know I pay some bills here and there while they are out of town, and they allow it. I also do a lot of work inside/outside the house and work on keeping good communication between me and my parents.

For this, I will always be grateful to my parents and to my co-workers. Without them, I wouldn't even have a life.

Miss Pinc - in all your postings, I have NEVER seen you say anything about helping your mom with bills or around the place - only that you sleep a lot, watch a lot of television and from what I've seen, you also spend a lot of time on the computer.

DO YOU EVEN HAVE A LIFE???

DreamDeaf said:
Not even funny. You're now being your true self, TTT.

I thought life is what you make it.
If I go find a man, I won't look for negative...
You chose to be those men who beat you and shot you...
so you said Not all men are like that.

I had a friend who was an ex prisoner...
and his wife married him while he was in prison...
And she transformed his life... and he was
in my college class. And I was tutoring him...
He is a friendly man who just want to do the right thing.
I didn't care about his past... and I looked at him as a human being.
And when I was at LeMoyne Owen College in Memphis....
I asked for a notetaker, and there was this nice guy...
He was baldheaded younger than me... but nice looking man...
And he helped me... he let me sat by him... and copy from
his notes... and we helped each other homework...
And we made good grades together....
And then we graduated together... and he gave me a good hug.

He was the nicest male friend I ever had.... oh he was so sweet.

Men are not terrible...

My mom told me that my dad wasn't a bad man...
Because she always put him down... making him
turn to liquor... and abusing her. But he never abused any other women, especially the woman he lived with.

My mom, since she was a little girl at age 10, a teenage girl beat
her up and gave her a black eye, cause my mom was provoking people.
Even my mom was in school fights alot of time.
And she even fought her little brother, she was 17 and he was 11...
And my Granddad had to spank her....
My mom told me that her mom always spank her the most.

But I see men, they are not evil.

The only man that hit me was Bobby, the reason why he hit me
because I hurt him... I know it is no excuse for what he did....
but I should have handle the situation right. Instead of calling the cop
on him, and lying to them about what he did, and me gossiping to
people about him... I was wrong. And I deserved that hit.

And anyway.... not all men are terrible.

DreamDeaf said:
Show me a conservative "sensitive Christian" man, and then show me another conservative "sensitive Christian" man...then I might be willing to change my opinion.
My hubby is one. My son-in-law is another. I know many good Christian men, hearing and Deaf. They are wonderful husbands and fathers.

Meg said:
*rolling up eyes* your paranoidness is way out of line here. I am a straight woman and have no fear of gays. I am not threatened by them AT ALL. Quite frankly, I have never heard of this Gay theory. It sounds like an insane theory.

I am more threatened by narrow minded, prejudicial, misinformed and angry people.

:werd:

DreamDeaf said:
Show me a conservative "sensitive Christian" man, and then show me another conservative "sensitive Christian" man...then I might be willing to change my opinion.

Well, DD. Not to give Ms P any credit here, but I have to say I agree with her about one thing. There are sensitive Christians, or as Magatsu likes to point out; "true" Christians, who aren't judgmental. I live in a part of Florida that is very gay friendly, and that includes our churches. It's a shame that this way of teaching is such a small part of the Christian way of life, but it is. You are more likely to run into a Christian who is going to bash rather than accept. And, I find that so sad.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I thought life is what you make it.
If I go find a man, I won't look for negative...
You chose to be those men who beat you and shot you...
so you said Not all men are like that.

I had a friend who was an ex prisoner...
and his wife married him while he was in prison...
And she transformed his life... and he was
in my college class. And I was tutoring him...
He is a friendly man who just want to do the right thing.
I didn't care about his past... and I looked at him as a human being.
And when I was at LeMoyne Owen College in Memphis....
I asked for a notetaker, and there was this nice guy...
He was baldheaded younger than me... but nice looking man...
And he helped me... he let me sat by him... and copy from
his notes... and we helped each other homework...
And we made good grades together....
And then we graduated together... and he gave me a good hug.

He was the nicest male friend I ever had.... oh he was so sweet.

Men are not terrible...

My mom told me that my dad wasn't a bad man...
Because she always put him down... making him
turn to liquor... and abusing her. But he never abused any other women, especially the woman he lived with.

My mom, since she was a little girl at age 10, a teenage girl beat
her up and gave her a black eye, cause my mom was provoking people.
Even my mom was in school fights alot of time.
And she even fought her little brother, she was 17 and he was 11...
And my Granddad had to spank her....
My mom told me that her mom always spank her the most.

But I see men, they are not evil.

The only man that hit me was Bobby, the reason why he hit me
because I hurt him... I know it is no excuse for what he did....
but I should have handle the situation right. Instead of calling the cop
on him, and lying to them about what he did, and me gossiping to
people about him... I was wrong. And I deserved that hit.

And anyway.... not all men are terrible.

:zzz: :ugh:

I don't think there's a single person here who really believes anything you say, Ms P. You've changed positions so many times, it's laughable. You'll also contradict yourself again, I'm sure.

Whatever. You're fun to debate with, because, more often than not, you're :Owned: by at least one of us.

Oceanbreeze said:
Well, DD. Not to give Ms P any credit here, but I have to say I agree with her about one thing. There are sensitive Christians, or as Magatsu likes to point out; "true" Christians, who aren't judgmental. I live in a part of Florida that is very gay friendly, and that includes our churches. It's a shame that this way of teaching is such a small part of the Christian way of life, but it is. You are more likely to run into a Christian who is going to bash rather than accept. And, I find that so sad.

But I only go to Church 4 times every year. I am not even a member
of a church. I go Church for Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, and other holiday.

Oceanbreeze said:
:zzz: :ugh:

I don't think there's a single person here who really believes anything you say, Ms P. You've changed positions so many times, it's laughable. You'll also contradict yourself again, I'm sure.

Whatever. You're fun to debate with, because, more often than not, you're :Owned: by at least one of us.

Yeah, I blame men... in other thread. But really it is my fault. ALL Men
are not bad at all. Just few of them bad

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Yeah, I blame men... in other thread. But really it is my fault. ALL Men
are not bad at all. Just few of them bad

This is what you say, right now.

Oceanbreeze said:
This is what you say, right now.

I can tell if some men are bad
and some men are good.

I never had a long love relationship with a man.

Because I know that I am too ugly for men.
I was just looking for a reason not to be with men...

Because I am insecure about myself.

Men are sooooo beautiful and big.... wow. But me
I am a nobody. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back