Bush Serious About Gay Marriage Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazymanw00t said:
I am here to tell you. Gay and black history is completely different.

In America and white people were doing sin stuffs aganist black people because white people owns black people. All humans beings are owned by God and not by anyone on humans. Therefore White people forced black people to do whatever just like "slave" thing. That is sin actions therefore white people realized and freed slaves.

Now with homosexuality thing. Gay is sin. Nothing we could change it because gay is sin. We can't let sin go free but we gotta get rid of gay people. I am sorry with that if you don't like it. You can change your life from gay to straight. It is easy for you to do that.

You can't compare with black and homosexual because of sin issue. I am sorry you can't compare it. You can compare homosexual with murder and it is very easy.

RIGHT ON!!!! :ty:

Miss Long Nose -

You really need to get your stories straight. You are confusing us so much on AD. You keep telling us you dont like men, you dont believe in love, you only want men for sex, and then you turn the tables and tell us you like men, you believe in love, and you want to be in love with a man...

Then you go back to you dont like men, you dont believe in love, you only want men for sex, and THEN flip-flop again and repeat the cycle over again.

It makes me think of shampoo. Shampoo, rinse and then repeat.

You gotta pick one and stick with it.

Otherwise, you will only get into more and more trouble here at AD because you can't keep your stories straight.

Meg said:
Jeez..there are many Christians who molested children or are closeted gays. Get it straight - there are many so called Christians who hide behind their "religious facades" and do horrendous things. You would be amazed to find out how many so called Christians molest, abuse, engage in illicit sex, etc.

If everyone becomes compassionate, loving, caring and non judgemental, this world would be almost "right".

Yeah, Devil's Temptation is strong, but we gotta stump on the Devil.

Cheri said:
Yep agreed, Her and Ravensteve whine and complain too much about everything in the entire world, Justice for Alldeaf would do them good.
icon_banned.gif
That will be great... *sigh*

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Feelings or emotions?? That doesn't matter.
Healthy good sex... penis enters vagina, and feeling good...
And that matter.
You didn't make sense.... Your post shows that you don't know what love means.

How sad.

DreamDeaf said:
Sure go ahead and label me as a murderer.

Since you are a conservative "Christian" man, I can go ahead and call you an abuser. Your kind has slapped women, stoned women, labeled women as whores, prostitutes and murderers. Your kind has kept women pregnant, chained to the stove and left barefoot. Your kind has conspired to keep women as second-class citizens, not able to rise to equaility with men of your own kind, and kept us below poverty levels. Your kind has made us pregnant and dependent on welfare, with no hope in the horizon. Your kind has kept women in situations where they knew they would be raped, maimed, mulitated and killed.

Are you proud of yourself?
Exactly. My dad is a conservative christian and he physically/emotionally/psychological abused us (my siblings and my mother). He also forced-raped my mother when she don't want the sex (that was when my mother fed up with my dad and applied for divorce). The more I research.. the more I found that large percent of conservative christians do that to their families as well... hence why their divorce rate is higher when compared against Liberals. I am not surprised when I found out.

Okay... Crazymanw00t, you can easily compare your group (conservative christians)'s adultery, prejudicialness, physically/emotionally/psychological abuses, judgmental, etc etc.. with murders. It is incredibly easy. I mean... it is superbly incredibly EASY. prejudicialness and judgment is sin too. Divorce is sin, do you know that, Crazyman, right? Right? Tell me why does christian groups have SO high when compared against liberals in divorce rates? Tsk. Tsk. <posing as Crazyman mode end>

Crazymanw00t said:
Now with homosexuality thing. Gay is sin. Nothing we could change it because gay is sin. We can't let sin go free but we gotta get rid of gay people. I am sorry with that if you don't like it. You can change your life from gay to straight. It is easy for you to do that.

You can't compare with black and homosexual because of sin issue. I am sorry you can't compare it. You can compare homosexual with murder and it is very easy.

Now, I find this to be a totally fucked-up logic. Get rid of the world of gay people? What are you? Hitler?

I am here to tell you that gay and lesbian people will ALWAYS be here on this Earth, whether if you like it or not. It will be impossible to eradicate something that is totally natural. Buddha teaches us to be compassionate towards others, and to keep our judgements to ourselves. You know the famous quote: "Do not judge until you have walked 1000 steps in their shoes." You do not know what it is like to be gay, so STFU!

DreamDeaf said:
Sure go ahead and label me as a murderer.

Since you are a conservative "Christian" man, I can go ahead and call you an abuser. Your kind has slapped women, stoned women, labeled women as whores, prostitutes and murderers. Your kind has kept women pregnant, chained to the stove and left barefoot. Your kind has conspired to keep women as second-class citizens, not able to rise to equaility with men of your own kind, and kept us below poverty levels. Your kind has made us pregnant and dependent on welfare, with no hope in the horizon. Your kind has kept women in situations where they knew they would be raped, maimed, mulitated and killed.

Are you proud of yourself?

Christians are becoming more sensitive nowadays.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Magastu, you would be a gentleman, would you now? You wouldn't
be like your dad, right? And treat your woman like a lady?
It is easy to be a gentleman. How? By do opposite of everything what conservative christian like my dad did.

So far, it works great.

Miss Pinc: Christians are becoming more sensitive nowadays.

Show me a conservative "sensitive Christian" man, and then show me another conservative "sensitive Christian" man...then I might be willing to change my opinion.

DreamDeaf said:
There's something that REALLY bothers me...

Miss Pinc and Crazymanwoot...

What will YOU do if someone really, really close to you, such as a best friend, a daughter, a son or a grandchild came up to you...

"I'm gay."

What will YOU do?

Are you going to break up with your best friend, throw out your son/daughter, disown your grandchild?

Or are you going to swallow your stubborn, pigheaded pride and accept him/her as he/she is????

COME ON, TTT AND CRAZYMANWOOT!!!

I WANNA HEAR YOUR ANSWER!!!!!!!

I'm still waiting for your answer.

DreamDeaf said:
There's something that REALLY bothers me...
Miss Pinc and Crazymanwoot...
What will YOU do if someone really, really close to you, such as a best friend, a daughter, a son or a grandchild came up to you...
"I'm gay."
What will YOU do?
Are you going to break up with your best friend, throw out your son/daughter, disown your grandchild?
Or are you going to swallow your stubborn, pigheaded pride and accept him/her as he/she is????
COME ON, TTT AND CRAZYMANWOOT!!!
I WANNA HEAR YOUR ANSWER!!!!!!!

Well I would tell them over and over again that gayness is wrong...
Until they get fed up and leave. But I won't stop loving them. :)

Just occurred to me...

Miss Pinc - How come you're not in a committed relationship with a man?

Crazymanwoot - are you even in a relationship yourself with a woman?

DreamDeaf said:
Miss Long Nose -
You really need to get your stories straight. You are confusing us so much on AD. You keep telling us you dont like men, you dont believe in love, you only want men for sex, and then you turn the tables and tell us you like men, you believe in love, and you want to be in love with a man...
Then you go back to you dont like men, you dont believe in love, you only want men for sex, and THEN flip-flop again and repeat the cycle over again.
It makes me think of shampoo. Shampoo, rinse and then repeat.
You gotta pick one and stick with it.
Otherwise, you will only get into more and more trouble here at AD because you can't keep your stories straight.

I don't stand my mom, but I LOVE HER. :)
I can't stand men, but I love them.
Gotta live with them.

kuifje75 said:
I am here to tell you that gay and lesbian people will ALWAYS be here on this Earth, whether if you like it or not. It will be impossible to eradicate something that is totally natural. Buddha teaches us to be compassionate towards others, and to keep our judgements to ourselves. You know the famous quote: "Do not judge until you have walked 1000 steps in their shoes." You do not know what it is like to be gay, so STFU!
:applause: :gpost:

Last edited:
Miss*Pinocchio said:
Well I would tell them over and over again that gayness is wrong...
Until they get fed up and leave. But I won't stop loving them. :)

SO your answer is that you would still love them, right? That means you would accept them as they are even if they are gay?

Then stop spouting your hatred for us - and accept us as we are.

Simple.

That will be one way of establishing peace in the world, as you stated you want over and over.

No more wars over GLBT issues.

NO more wars over Christian issues.

Just pure, simple acceptance of each other as human beings, no matter what their religion or sexual orientation is.

Simple.

Magatsu said:
Okay... Crazymanw00t, you can easily compare your group (conservative christians)'s adultery, prejudicialness, physically/emotionally/psychological abuses, judgmental, etc etc.. with murders. It is incredibly easy. I mean... it is superbly incredibly EASY. prejudicialness and judgment is sin too. Divorce is sin, do you know that, Crazyman, right? Right? Tell me why does christian groups have SO high when compared against liberals in divorce rates? Tsk. Tsk. <posing as Crazyman mode end>

Why you guys keep labeling Christians and Conservatives as bad people?

Look at what Democrats and Liberals did to children in Waco...
burn them alive.... when all they had to do is arrest Koresh.
Geez. :eek:

DreamDeaf said:
Just pure, simple acceptance of each other as human beings, no matter what their religion or sexual orientation is.

Simple.

DD-
Are we confusing tolerance with acceptance? :) I have friends who do not believe that homosexuality is right, but we are great friends anyway, because they tolerate that I am gay. Acceptance, it's more like accepting and approving their lifestyles, if you know what I mean?

For example, some of my friends do smoke something, but does it mean I accept that? I dont approve smoking drugs, but I tolerate because it is not my place to tell them to not do it.

Miss*Pinocchio said:

:eek: I think someone has their information wrong here.

DreamDeaf said:
Show me a conservative "sensitive Christian" man, and then show me another conservative "sensitive Christian" man...then I might be willing to change my opinion.

George H. W. Bush Sr....
His wife Barbara is so happy.

And even George Bush Jr and his wife Laura, they are so happy together.

And compare that to Clinton, eww, cheater.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Did I? I have been posing as you and Crazyman (go and reread my posts, there are 'posing mode' in my posts). Christians like Angel and Oceanbreeze who deserve my utmost respect.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
:roll: that's nonsense, you know that. You didn't take Dreamdeaf's advice that you really need to READ. READ and READ.

You told me why I kept labeling Christians and conservatives as bad people yet you just did that about democrats and liberals. Is that like hypocritical...? I didn't label all of conservatives and christians as bad people. I am POSING as you and Crazyman in this topic. One of my good friends is a conservative and we have this great friendship because he never, never once judge others and he dislikes Bush as well.

Last edited:
DreamDeaf said:
Just occurred to me...
Miss Pinc - How come you're not in a committed relationship with a man?

Because I am concentrating on my career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back