built my new pc 3 week ago lol

difficult to learn how it :D

What kind of monitor do you have and size ? 15", 17,19 etc..

For 5770, it's 128 bit and weak for games maxxed but you can look Nvidia 460gtx 1gb with 256bit or ATi 5830 1GB with 256 bit are best either choices at Newegg, All my pc parts come from EGG :)

I have old 260GTX 192 898MB with 448 bit <---really good and no need upgrade for me and maybe wait for 460gtx 2gb or a better one in the future.

just advice, stay away from any 128bit and lower than 1GB like 768MB or 512MB.

The more video memory, the games run smoother but not all games also if you do video editor and graphic stuff, you are looking at 1GB sweet spot.

BTW, I see you put 2 ram stick on both slot 1 and 2 each other correct ? if you have 4 slot, you would need put memory on slot 1 and slot 3 to order to run dual channel will make faster and correct memory divider, your ram is not run full speed i am not sure bec your cpu-z show 1:4 speed, try change to 1:1 or 1:2 in bios setting, I could be wrong but mostly all pc in ram slot order 1 and 3 or 2 and 4 like that and read your gigabyte maunal for more info.

dg

I'm going upgrade to GeForce GTX 460 or 470 in next year to replace GeForce 9800 GTX that I bought in 2008.

I can max many games out with GeForce 9800 GTX, except for AA/APEX.

just like to stick with budget... for my ram. yes it's 1 and 2 on slot....i'm just on the budget... the ggdr5 is a plus for me, through the ati have lots of good reviewers, and cheaper,too my montior.i would say 15 to 17inch. i dunno. but only i can say is the resolution.

cpu; amd phenom 955 black edition
Case; coolermaster haf922
heatsink:corsair H50 with dual fan (push/pull)
Awesome you are PC builder!

AM3 BE series is good choice, its capable OC (overclock). Coolmaster 922 is awesome decent case! its good for AIR Cooler CPU only. Your case is awesome paint! I highly recommend you to paint black interior, too. it will looks more bad@$$. Like I had painted my built small case for server.

CH50 is closed loop & low maintenance, its great with AMD for OC. I am somewhat against CH50, how can you change distilled water, & clean waterblock? it wont remains 2 years & half and 3 years. Because itself will develop mold & congest.. anyway Two Super high ended AIR COOLER Megahalems & NH-D14 are outperformed H50. See Corsair making Air coolers now, LOL!

go to overclocking.net to ask guys who have h50s. i admit i love my h50...it dont have any problems :P
You mean overclock.net? I've read numerous of amd users who are really satisfy with H50. Most i5 & i7 intel users who are actually complaints and dissatisfy with H50 for OC temp or regular temp. So, Corsair recently released H70 for intel & amd. I believe H70 is improvement temp for Intel (i5/i7). but I dont know outcome? I am no longer interesting to invest in Corsair WC closed loop. But I am still recommend it to amd gamers / server users if whoever looking for the wc closed loop. :D

I really loathe someone who speak nonsense as "corsair H50 is great for Intel to cool down but AMD. It's dont make any different. That's mean H50 for AMD is almost same as AMD's stock heatsink with fan for high stress temperature."

He has no knowledge nor experience about WC loop or OC thingly.. Please dont speak for PC built gamers. thank you very much!

Let me know if your gonna show it off with a unix OS running on it. Windows can go out of the window breaking itself.
HA, I would give a shoot if I am hugh fan of intel... OSX requires specifc intel and Video card, also.. :P

can you recommend me with dust filters??
My those are ole pics from last year.

r270_b_145212.jpg

I uninstalled all parts from motherboard. anyhow, I noticed H50′s radiator collected DUST already.

I realized that H50′s radiator easily collect the dust quickly than my car’s radiator, that’s right? I had H50 in rig for a month and 2 weeks.. wow, H50 got DUST soo fast! anyway this called DEATH SPOT.

r270_b_151601.jpg

Begears I purchased from superstore frys & actually recommend it to anyone.

For me, I use Intel CPU and use cooling fan look like that in picture below.
DHRR920N520GP.jpg

It don't get hot so often and of course, Intel is less heat in my experience as well.

Back