built my new pc 3 week ago lol

well think about it..if you like it to be washable filter right? it's a smart move.

Don't you have homedepot nearby? You could buy like 3 square foot of washable filters for like $5.

will do. now i have to get 200mm fan, dust filter, and i havent decided to get a cold cathode light. that would look good with my case with a blue light. :P. i am told i have to get a new hd montior if i want a 6000 series gpu. i am gonna getting it,too

will do. now i have to get 200mm fan, dust filter, and i havent decided to get a cold cathode light. that would look good with my case with a blue light. :P. i am told i have to get a new hd montior if i want a 6000 series gpu. i am gonna getting it,too

oh ho ho ho - going all out, eh?

It's in CoreTemp or hwmonitor.

Load temperature = running Prime95 and monitoring temps. If the CPU is at 100% and temperatures are higher, that is load temperature.

hey. i'm at 4 ghz.. please take a look at this. i didnt run prime 95.. i just want to hear from you guys here's pics and link, CPU-Z Validator 3.1

Attachments

• my 4 ghz spec.jpg
    my 4 ghz spec.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 10
Not bad. Voltage is a little bit low, but if it is stable at that voltage and speed (as in, passes Prime95 with no failure or BSOD) and does not go past 55C max temp, you're good to go. :)

@Zero,

Can you run (Super PI mod 1.5xs) with 1M score and post here.

BTW, nice setup not too bad.

dg

Back