Budgeting on $20.00 - video *ASL heavy*

Mrs Bucket

Reaction score
Budgeting on $20.00 & living in a major metro city seems mighty hard but it can be done if you put your mind to it.

[yt]j0fdHVEmTSc[/yt]

All of them are organic.

Yes, very cheap for organic. I'm very lucky to live in a community that uses the "Living Green" motto.

The cheese is Havarti and the meat is dry sausages.

I get the cheese fresh and the meat both directly from the butcher.

$20 CAD; it was actually less than $20 CAD. Just rounded it off - it was about $18.00.

Very cheap!

$20 CAD; it was actually less than $20 CAD. Just rounded it off - it was about $18.00.

Very cheap!

Looks good, actually yeah.

I believe I can do the same here, without "trying"..

I give your promo video a grade of B. Friends dont let friends drink starbucks :cool2:

I differ PFH. We have two Starbucks within walking distance.

Mrs Bucket I think that was amazing shopping, we are not able to do that well here, and organic is a fortune.

Just knowing I should agree will probably keep me away. Why?

My family owns a coffee roasting company. We also own a cafe in downtown Boulder. We specialize in gourmet, top of the line tasting coffee from all over the world.

I can say this: Starbucks quality is a hit and miss. Once in a while they do produce some good coffee.

The reason I do not like them is... Exactly the reason you posted: Two of them within walking distance. These could be mom n pop shops. The ones like my family owns.

Your money you put into that Starbucks is going to Washington State, instead of staying in Iowa.

My family owns a coffee roasting company. We also own a cafe in downtown Boulder. We specialize in gourmet, top of the line tasting coffee from all over the world.

I can say this: Starbucks quality is a hit and miss. Once in a while they do produce some good coffee.

The reason I do not like them is... Exactly the reason you posted: Two of them within walking distance. These could be mom n pop shops. The ones like my family owns.

Your money you put into that Starbucks is going to Washington State, instead of staying in Iowa.

That's actually reasonable. I thought it was going to be much worse.

lolololol $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Not really if you know what ones to buy in the store.

Fruits and vegetables usually are cheaper and can be bought for under $20. in most any store, organic or non-organic.

The meat may cost more in the organic store but tastes way better & more natural.

Not really if you know what ones to buy in the store.

Fruits and vegetables usually are cheaper and can be bought for under $20. in most any store, organic or non-organic.

The meat may cost more in the organic store but tastes way better & more natural.

I shop at whole foods regularly. You obviously haven't read my posts.

I even buy my free range black Angus beef cheaply..

What is your favorite bean? Is there one with more launch pad power than the rest? Best booster rockets? Escape velocity? Time travel?

Back