Brittany Spears** Again problem!!!! Ugh

Remember, the media and the papaparazzi will never leave any famous people alone at all. This been going on for years and years. So they will keep bothering them until they have to fight back against them for invading their privacy. It get worst as ususal.

Papaparazzi comes with being famous. People know that where ever is fame, cameras will follow. Is part of what happens when you chose to be in the public eye. Rock Stars, Movie Star or anyone that choses to be a star. The Children is who the Papaprazzi should leave alone.

Papaparazzi comes with being famous. People know that where ever is fame, cameras will follow. Is part of what happens when you chose to be in the public eye. Rock Stars, Movie Star or anyone that choses to be a star. The Children is who the Papaprazzi should leave alone.

In the end, they are still private citizens who are perfectly entitled to their privacy. If a well-known person want to be left alone, that person should be left alone. Sometimes all they want to do is act. It's an actual profession. So why should they put up with it?

It is stalking, despite what people may say.

Paparazzi are usually after scandals.

So, if a celebrity wants to be avoided... simply be a good role model.

How often do you see paparazzi photos of people being good (with the exception of awards ceremonies)?

How often do you see paparazzi photos of people being good (with the exception of awards ceremonies)?

Yeah I see that too !! :eek::dunno2:

Yes, that's why I like Amanda Bynes. She haven't seen that much often by paparazzi.

In the end, they are still private citizens who are perfectly entitled to their privacy. If a well-known person want to be left alone, that person should be left alone. Sometimes all they want to do is act. It's an actual profession. So why should they put up with it?

It is stalking, despite what people may say.

I posted this when I saw an interview. Brittany Spears stated that she didn't mind the Paparazzi. (The interview was when she was highly adored and famous) now she has children and problems. Paparazzi follows. I agree people are entitled to have a private life but she is the one that chose to be in the eye of the public. Shame that goes along with fame. I'm not saying I don't feel bad for her but it was her choice to be in the public eye.

As in all jobs you have risk. If you work in a factory you have risk of getting injured, you work on the Alaskan pipe lines you may have a risk of frostbites. She knew the risk of the Paparazzi when she signed that contract.

I noticed that some celebrities live for the attention from the paparazzi and some dont and the latter usually stay out of trouble.

I would place them in foster care. Not with the family nor the parents until their issues are resolved.

Britney Spears is clearly suffering a major mental breakdown and is showing a lot of signs of being mentally ill. The ex-husband isn't helping much.

I wouldn't recommend foster care. Have you ever been in foster care? It is PURE HELL! I myself grew up in foster care from the age of 13 until I was 18. I cannot forget a lot of the things that have happened to me while in foster care. Britney's kids would be much better off with relatives such as grandparents, uncles/aunts, etc.

Britney got a flat tire and left her car parked in the middle of the road. :roll:

Back