Brittany Spears** Again problem!!!! Ugh

I would place them in foster care. Not with the family nor the parents until their issues are resolved.

Britney Spears is clearly suffering a major mental breakdown and is showing a lot of signs of being mentally ill. The ex-husband isn't helping much.

Absolutely, I agree with Banjo's opinion.

I would place them in foster care. Not with the family nor the parents until their issues are resolved.

Britney Spears is clearly suffering a major mental breakdown and is showing a lot of signs of being mentally ill. The ex-husband isn't helping much.

That I can understand but why traumatize the children with foster care when they are already struggling..Keep them in a familiar environment with Dad for a while.

I agree that Britney is struggling she has been for a while now.. Divorce is never easy and being the spotlight of the media isn't either, Can cause anyone to have a breakdown...that is why the kids don't need to be around her right now until she can get some help.

We have too many times seen issues where Mom's loses it and harm their children.. I'm not saying that Britney will do that but if she is not sane, anything is possible.

That I can understand but why traumatize the children with foster care when they are already struggling..Keep them in a familiar environment with Dad for a while.

I agree that Britney is struggling she has been for a while now.. Divorce is never easy and being the spotlight of the media isn't either, Can cause anyone to have a breakdown...that is why the kids don't need to be around her right now until she can get some help.

We have too many times seen issues where Mom's loses it and harm their children.. I'm not saying that Britney will do that but if she is not sane, anything is possible.

The children are probably traumatized by now, I'll be surprised if they weren't after what happened yesterday. Placing them into foster place would be the best for their welfare in this situation as far I am concerned.

The children are probably traumatized by now, I'll be surprised if they weren't after what happened yesterday. Placing them into foster place would be the best for their welfare in this situation as far I am concerned.

Yeah, we can Thank Britney for that.

Yep Kevin Federline does get spousal support and child support. :roll: it's funny how he all sudden said he wanted to really be a good parent, Let's not forget he left his gf (Shar Jackson) while she was pregnant with his child for Britney Spears. I believe he's craving for money I don't believe that he wanted to be a better father that's why he wanted custody of those two boys. It's all about money it was from the begin, and it'll always be, that's who he is, and what he is--a gold digger.

I believe those boys are better off with a better family than those two.

The children would be more traumatize in foster care. They should be with other families members like uncles, aunts or cousins or god parents they can trust with the children. Foster care is not a great experinces for lot of kids I know that been in foster care. It the worst place that would be for the children.

I think she's losing it. Actually, I think she lost it as she was getting divorced. It just got worse over the time.

Myself, I think her ex-husband set her up from the beginning. He is a gold digger. I mean, he actually left his pregnant girlfriend for Britney Spears and didn't pay any child support for 2 years.

Then once Britney divorced him, she ended up having to pay alimony (and it's quite a big sum from what I recall) plus child support to her ex-husband.

Now he's being glorified as a responsible father. My ass. He is not a good father as far I am concerned. Especially with his erratic driving habits with children in the car. Not to mention the fact that he didn't pay child support for a couple years. Remember how Britney got smacked down by the press and public for driving with her kid on her laps? Her ex-husband did much worse than that, he drove like a maniac and I mean a maniac.

Heck, he even managed to turn her own mother against her!

She's not an angel, but I do believe she's being victimized. Now she's paying a big price for it by losing her sanity. How do you regain your sanity when the photographers are in your driveway trying to get every picture of you possible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

I don't know what took them so long to bring her in for tests. They should had done that a long, long time ago.

It's a pity how this turned out.

:gpost: I agree with you.

Hmm... Britney just lost custody of the kids. She's got trial on January 14th. :roll:

That's funny... the father can take better care of them? Have you ever seen him driving with his kids? I wouldn't want to ride with him, he could get the kids killed one day. Not to mention that he screwed his ex-girlfriend over child support for 2 years.

Funnily enough, I'm not a fan of Britney Spears but I am pretty certain that the ex-husband is a low-life scumbag who set his ex-wife up by turning her own mother against her. Amazingly enough, when she was with him, people hated him so much. Now they are going, "Oh... what a wonderful father". Geez, he is not a wonderful person at all. Not from what I have read. He is a terrible person who is pretty much a gold digger. He's now living off Spears because he gets paid alimony and child support.

Oh the irony as I mentioned he didn't pay his ex-girlfriend child support for 2 years.

Yeah, a low-life scumbag, I would say.

*Nods in agreement*

I don't think Britney/K-Fed's children should be sent to foster. Their kids should be sent to Britney's mom. Foster parents do not ALWAYS make children happy, and safe. Most foster families use government money to keep themselves.
Britney is better off without kids, let her mom take care of it, and once their kids grow up, they will just walk to Britney, and :slap:.

I don't think Britney/K-Fed's children should be sent to foster. Their kids should be sent to Britney's mom. Foster parents do not ALWAYS make children happy, and safe. Most foster families use government money to keep themselves.
Britney is better off without kids, let her mom take care of it, and once their kids grow up, they will just walk to Britney, and :slap:.

Britney's mom? :eek3:, she's not even taken care of her own daughters, her youngest one is now pregnant.

But I understand what you mean about foster homes.

We all dont know the full story..only what is being reported by the media. If K-Fed is really a danger to his children, then I would hope the courts take care of it..other than that, I think the children should stay with their father as long as nobody is being put in danger. Who cares if K-Fed is a gold digger...if he can provide shelter, food, and most important stability, then kudos to him. If not, then alternative actions should be taken.

We all dont know the full story..only what is being reported by the media. If K-Fed is really a danger to his children, then I would hope the courts take care of it..other than that, I think the children should stay with their father as long as nobody is being put in danger. Who cares if K-Fed is a gold digger...if he can provide shelter, food, and most important stability, then kudos to him. If not, then alternative actions should be taken.

Agreed.. Not all parents are perfect. But he is the better parent as of now.

They think Dr.Phil gonna save her. I don't think that gonna work at all. Unless he doing this to get media attention to help his career go further than the eye can see by helping Brittany Spears.

I am agreeing about send boys to families instead stranger family. ;)

Back