Brittany Spears** Again problem!!!! Ugh

Think it's a case of undiagnosed postpartnum depression? Some women can go wacko after birth due to this.

But it's glaringly clear that Brit Brit's bipolar or more. I hope she's at the stage where she's ready to ask for professional help.

Sometimes it'd take years before a messed up person would take that step and seek help.

Either way, her kids are better off without her for the time being.

Attachments

• 1629158.jpg
    1629158.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 1629159.jpg
    1629159.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 1629161.jpg
    1629161.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
She already been all over the news that she had a mental break down is now in a mental hospital strapped to a gurey.

Think it's a case of undiagnosed postpartnum depression? Some women can go wacko after birth due to this.

But it's glaringly clear that Brit Brit's bipolar or more. I hope she's at the stage where she's ready to ask for professional help.

Sometimes it'd take years before a messed up person would take that step and seek help.

Either way, her kids are better off without her for the time being.

I've wondered the same thing, Miss D, especially with her children being born so close together. But, I would think, after all of the medical intervention she has had, if it were post-partum depression, someone would have picked up on it and initiated treatment. :dunno:

Personally, I think her problems are longer standing.

I've wondered the same thing, Miss D, especially with her children being born so close together. But, I would think, after all of the medical intervention she has had, if it were post-partum depression, someone would have picked up on it and initiated treatment. :dunno:

well, my grandmother have kids that are close together but she didn't go bonkers or crazy. But of course my grandmother says that every women have mother blues. But not the way Brittany behaving out of control. I think it goes far more than that before she had the kids.

well, my grandmother have kids that are close together but she didn't go bonkers or crazy. But of course my grandmother says that every women have mother blues. But not the way Brittany behaving out of control. I think it goes far more than that before she had the kids.

i agree!

Brittney need going to rehab! and cant see the boys because she always so loser! im sure her ex-husband would award custody to two boys to away from drunk of brittney.

Even Britney's lawyers quit because she never cooperates or does her part in the proceedings. :roll:

*Shakes head* Brittney is not smarting up, it's like she doesn't even care about her kids. I thought that once her kids were taken away, she would smarten up and try to change her bad habit. Did that happen? Nope, instead she went on partying and drinking. I honestly don't feel sorry for her, I just feel bad for her kids!

I think she's losing it. Actually, I think she lost it as she was getting divorced. It just got worse over the time.

Myself, I think her ex-husband set her up from the beginning. He is a gold digger. I mean, he actually left his pregnant girlfriend for Britney Spears and didn't pay any child support for 2 years.

Then once Britney divorced him, she ended up having to pay alimony (and it's quite a big sum from what I recall) plus child support to her ex-husband.

Now he's being glorified as a responsible father. My ass. He is not a good father as far I am concerned. Especially with his erratic driving habits with children in the car. Not to mention the fact that he didn't pay child support for a couple years. Remember how Britney got smacked down by the press and public for driving with her kid on her laps? Her ex-husband did much worse than that, he drove like a maniac and I mean a maniac.

Heck, he even managed to turn her own mother against her!

She's not an angel, but I do believe she's being victimized. Now she's paying a big price for it by losing her sanity. How do you regain your sanity when the photographers are in your driveway trying to get every picture of you possible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

I don't know what took them so long to bring her in for tests. They should had done that a long, long time ago.

It's a pity how this turned out.

Seems she didn't care for her life but care for her boys! She didn't realized what she have done to herself and lost the boys for good!!!! What a shame!!

In order for her to take care of her boys, She has to learn to take care of herself. How do you expect her to take care of the boys if she can not take care of herself.

True that the kids are the ones that are suffering. but if the father can take better care of those kids then that is where they need to be. The children don't need to be exposed to Brittney's craziness and lifestyle.

Yes, every woman goes through what is known as the "baby blues." But there are some women who are prone to a depression so severe that it causes psychotic symptoms. And it gets more severe with the birth of each additional child. Post partum depression this severe is very infrequent, though.

I agree...I don't think that post partum depression is the root of Brittany's problems.

True that the kids are the ones that are suffering. but if the father can take better care of those kids then that is where they need to be. The children don't need to be exposed to Brittney's craziness and lifestyle.

That's funny... the father can take better care of them? Have you ever seen him driving with his kids? I wouldn't want to ride with him, he could get the kids killed one day. Not to mention that he screwed his ex-girlfriend over child support for 2 years.

Funnily enough, I'm not a fan of Britney Spears but I am pretty certain that the ex-husband is a low-life scumbag who set his ex-wife up by turning her own mother against her. Amazingly enough, when she was with him, people hated him so much. Now they are going, "Oh... what a wonderful father". Geez, he is not a wonderful person at all. Not from what I have read. He is a terrible person who is pretty much a gold digger. He's now living off Spears because he gets paid alimony and child support.

Oh the irony as I mentioned he didn't pay his ex-girlfriend child support for 2 years.

Yeah, a low-life scumbag, I would say.

We all knew that Brittany ex husband is a gold digger from the start. So even he try to sell his record songs didn't tell very good. But the truth is he does sucks big time. You got the part right where he did left his ex pregnant girlfriend when he was cheating on with Brittany Spears. His behavior is no better than her behavior. These children deserve to have better parents to take care of them.

Spears Loses Custody of Kids to K-Fed Stephen

Pavarotti Can't Be Replaced Minnelli to Perform Again After Collapse Spears Loses Custody of Kids to K-Fed

6 hours ago
LOS ANGELES — Britney Spears was apparently spending a second day in a hospital Saturday, the result of a bizarre standoff that brought police to her house and led a judge to award ex-husband Kevin Federline custody of their two sons.

A court commissioner on Friday gave Federline sole physical and legal custody of 2-year-old Sean Preston and 1-year-old Jayden James, and suspended Spears' visitation rights.

Commissioner Scott Gordon's ruling came a day after Spears was hauled away from her home by paramedics after police had to intervene when she refused to return the children to Federline after a court-monitored visit.

Gordon ordered another hearing to be held Jan. 14.

Federline had previously been awarded temporary custody of the boys because the 26-year-old pop singer has defied court orders, resulting in limitations on her visitation.

"I'm not happy about any of these events," Federline attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan said when he left the closed-door emergency hearing Friday afternoon. "There's no winners here."

Kaplan said he went to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after Spears was admitted, but he declined to provide any details about the pop star, her ex-husband or their sons.

Hospital spokeswoman Simi Singer wouldn't confirm or deny reports in entertainment media that Spears would be held for 72 hours for psychological evaluation. The reports didn't identify their sources.

The drama began around 8 p.m. Thursday when officers were called to her home to help resolve a dispute over her refusal to turn the children over to Federline as dictated by their custody agreement.

It took two to three hours to resolve the conflict, Los Angeles police Officer Ana Aguirre said.

"Police resolved the conflict," Aguirre said. "Both children were turned over to her ex-husband Kevin Federline for custody, and she was in fact taken to a local hospital for medical treatment."

Early police reports said officers thought Spears might have been under the influence of some substance, but Aguirre said there was no evidence of that.

"Our understanding is that was not the case," she said.

Officers at the scene determined that paramedics "needed to be called" but it was unclear why, she said.

"We're not aware of any type of injuries that she sustained" and she was not combative with authorities, Aguirre said.

Spears wasn't arrested in connection with the custody dispute, she said.

"There was no actual crime that was involved," Aguirre said.

Spears and Federline married in October 2004. Her life has spiraled downward since their divorce in July. She has been photographed without underwear and appeared to be drunk and out-of-control in public. She shaved her head, beat a car with an umbrella and spent a month in rehab.

She had hoped to regain her pop crown with a much-hyped performance at MTV's Video Music Awards in September, but it was universally panned by fans and critics.

Still, Spears latest album, "Blackout," earned positive reviews when it was released in October and brought Spears her first No. 1 hit in years, "Gimme More."

That's funny... the father can take better care of them? Have you ever seen him driving with his kids? I wouldn't want to ride with him, he could get the kids killed one day. Not to mention that he screwed his ex-girlfriend over child support for 2 years.

Funnily enough, I'm not a fan of Britney Spears but I am pretty certain that the ex-husband is a low-life scumbag who set his ex-wife up by turning her own mother against her. Amazingly enough, when she was with him, people hated him so much. Now they are going, "Oh... what a wonderful father". Geez, he is not a wonderful person at all. Not from what I have read. He is a terrible person who is pretty much a gold digger. He's now living off Spears because he gets paid alimony and child support.

Oh the irony as I mentioned he didn't pay his ex-girlfriend child support for 2 years.

Yeah, a low-life scumbag, I would say.

If he can take care of the kids better than she can then they need to be with the father..... Not a subject of who is being a gold digger, it is a subject of who can care for the children better..

I have not paid attention to how he drives. If the court found he was reckless with his children, they would not be with the father....

Why did the mother turn against her own child? I'm sure they're some deeper issues on why the mother turned against her. Not only by his suggestions.

I agree any parent that doesn't pay child support to the custodial parent is a scumbag. But he is the father with rights and the courts find he is doing better and able to take better care of the children than Britney then that where they need to be.

Not an issue of Aww what a great guy...It is an issue of poor kids being passed back and forth.

In your opinion Banjo...where would you place these children??

In your opinion Banjo...where would you place these children??

I would place them in foster care. Not with the family nor the parents until their issues are resolved.

Britney Spears is clearly suffering a major mental breakdown and is showing a lot of signs of being mentally ill. The ex-husband isn't helping much.

Back