Brittany Spears** Again problem!!!! Ugh

Nothing new! Same old shittin'! And what's more..she hasn't learn her damn lesson so that's her problem. And yes still sad that the boys need mama. At least their father able to take care of them what they needed.

Yep. Just let me know when she STOPS drinking and drugging and being a bad mom. That will really be news!:giggle:

Nothing new with Brittany Spears. She have a lot of growing up to do, I also think it partly her mother is to blame too for not being a good role model to her when she was teenager become a star. Look what happen to her sister,,, tsk tsk.

Seems she didn't care for her life but care for her boys! She didn't realized what she have done to herself and lost the boys for good!!!! What a shame!!

Bet she is depression due lost her two sons.. Why can't she act clean up? Did she ? Nope..
Still noth'n new.. so far
Isn't my problem.. Like Everyone were tries to attempt help her but her choice making way way way different direct path.

Everyone aren't going help her anymore.. enuff!

Brittany had the kids at her house, and when it was time to return them to the father she flipped out, they are saying that she was under the influence of a controlled substance, so they took her to the hospital and returned the kids to the father. Definitely, she needs a professional psychiatrist.

U know who I feel sorry for? Her two boys. I definitely do NOT feel sorry for Brittney.

I feel sorry for her kids. I dont think Brittany and Kevin are good parent!

Sigh! Nothing new about her. What she need is a good swift kick on her butts to shake her up! I feel sorry for the kids and they need to be taken a better care.

It the kids who will suffer the most the kind of mother she is behaving. I also believe her ex kevin also is partly repsonbile the way he changed her life too.

I am not a bit surprised she would flip out with all her problems, she's refused treatment and help. I hope she changes her mind and does get help after this incident. Its probably the drugs she uses to make her not think well.

I'll say this, if she was my daughter, I'd drag her butt to Rehab and force her to attend parents classes, I do know that no one is the best mom in the world, but however she is an adult who choose to have children and obviously she putting her party poopers and drinking first before her kids. She not taken care of the situation but creating more problems and it does break my heart as a mother.

Looks like Britney is self destructing somehow... shame indeed that gal used to be a smart and sweet one years ago... oy... I do think she needs to get a serious wake up call before it too damn late.... same for her ex hubby Kevin F... blah he a nut as well... and the 2 kids they had?? I really wonder what they will have to do in spite of everything happening... oy...

It seems like after she had her babies, she went out of control? Hope her sister doesnt do the same after she has her baby. Go out of control before having babies!

Back