Brittany Spears** Again problem!!!! Ugh

This morning I saw News about Her that she didn't enter the court.. She arrived and walked around outside of court. Then return in her car and left! WTF!!! :roll:

Her behavior and responsibility are much worse than last 8 years ago, she need alot of help, ugh.

What's more there is a mention of a suicide watch for Britney if she is forced to go into rehab somehow by her parents... I wouldnt be surprised if she tried that.... such a shame she turned from a young sweet girl into a confused and awful looking woman..... she needs some good lessons in life and more to overcome anything she has had now...

I think Britney should come live with me and work with me in the poultry processing buisness for a year and she can't spend more than what she earns per week at the factory. I think a year of that will straighten her out and she'll realize how good she has it with all of her money and hopefully she would use it to her advantage to get herself back together.

Lets face it she's already made enough money to never have to work again in her life, this her prime opportunity to get herself together. Sadly she doesnt see it that way, she'll just continue to trip out over something every week.

Yes, you are right. What a great idea to bring her to your workforce and have her earning a weekly paycheck. :cheers:

This morning I saw News about Her that she didn't enter the court.. She arrived and walked around outside of court. Then return in her car and left! WTF!!! :roll:
And... went to church... then the mall. :roll:

yeah she has also hired a 'spiritual advisor' and already has a new boyfriend - some dud named Adnan. Sounds middle eastern. Maybe the Taliban are going to use Britney Spears to take over the world???

yeah she has also hired a 'spiritual advisor' and already has a new boyfriend - some dud named Adnan. Sounds middle eastern. Maybe the Taliban are going to use Britney Spears to take over the world???
Her boyfriend is also paparazzi. :roll:

I think he wants to be called the "protector" just get himself popular... whatever!! he's doing it all WRONG period, he isn't into Britney just want to get his story out of her ways and life!!!! HECK he's still MARRIEd dang it!!! but then, I think Britney wants someone else to do the dirty work lol..

Oh geez. Now I'm wondering if he is just dating her to get the scoop of her life so he can exploit her. Well earlier in this thread some AD'ers was feeling sorry for her because she was being harassed by the paparazzi. now she is Dating one. :ugh3:

I was watching a gossip show on tv that Britney Spears and her new beau were at Rite-Aid (drug store) on Sunset Strip (famous Hollywood street) buying a pregnancy test kit. Another tidbit from that show, they said, Britney's attitude was , So, they take my kids away and I can have more. How insensitive of her to walk around carefree and neglect her two baby boys.

I was watching a gossip show on tv that Britney Spears and her new beau were at Rite-Aid (drug store) on Sunset Strip (famous Hollywood street) buying a pregnancy test kit. Another tidbit from that show, they said, Britney's attitude was , So, they take my kids away and I can have more. How insensitive of her to walk around carefree and neglect her two baby boys.

:shock: Yeah I saw that too!!! What s wrong with her! She has lots of money to pay the private person go to store and get it for her! :roll:

I do not understand why she tends going out with wrong men? She really needs alot of help with psychologist. Need to rebuild her mental and physical for her two son's sake. :(

She has a beautiful two sons. I could not do to my sons, was over protecting my sons until they move out from my nest. I always be there for them until I die.

if anyone tired of hear Brittany Spears problem.

Simple ignore her. It would make her unpopular and loss frame and then media will stop interest on her.

If anyone complain about her, then you're help her gain frame. Simple math.

4 Paparazzi Arrested for Chasing Britney

LOS ANGELES — Four paparazzi have been arrested for reckless driving while chasing Britney Spears' car in the San Fernando Valley.

Los Angeles police Lt. Mario Munoz said officers observed several cars following a white Mercedes-Benz around 11:30 p.m. Wednesday in Mission Hills.

The cars were following Spears' car too closely and traveling at unsafe speed. They also made several unsafe lane changes, authorities said.

Munoz said officers stopped the Mercedes, interviewed Spears and released the 26-year-old pop star after verifying her driver's license.

But the four photographers in the cars chasing her were booked for investigation of reckless driving.

LOS ANGELES — Four paparazzi have been arrested for reckless driving while chasing Britney Spears' car in the San Fernando Valley.

Los Angeles police Lt. Mario Munoz said officers observed several cars following a white Mercedes-Benz around 11:30 p.m. Wednesday in Mission Hills.

The cars were following Spears' car too closely and traveling at unsafe speed. They also made several unsafe lane changes, authorities said.

Munoz said officers stopped the Mercedes, interviewed Spears and released the 26-year-old pop star after verifying her driver's license.

But the four photographers in the cars chasing her were booked for investigation of reckless driving.

That's great about 4 paparazzi got arrested for chasing after Britney, I don't need all attention from paparazzi to making video of her, that seems like destroy her privacy.

I know about San Fernando Valley, or SFV for short name, that where my parent from here and Mission Hills is okay area but alot of spanish speaking people live in this district.

I think it should be ILLEGAL for paparazzi to chase celebrities the way they do. Wouldnt that fall under stalking or thereabouts?? Its not real journalism, its not real photography. Its mainly those that couldnt hack it with a real newspaper that have a paparazzi career chasing celebrities, its cheap and sleazy in my opinion. I wouldnt doubt it if some of those paparazzi have to supplement their meager salaries with hourly pay at McDonald's flipping burgers, lol.

I think it should be ILLEGAL for paparazzi to chase celebrities the way they do. Wouldnt that fall under stalking or thereabouts?? Its not real journalism, its not real photography. Its mainly those that couldnt hack it with a real newspaper that have a paparazzi career chasing celebrities, its cheap and sleazy in my opinion. I wouldnt doubt it if some of those paparazzi have to supplement their meager salaries with hourly pay at McDonald's flipping burgers, lol.

yes, I agree with you Dixie !!! Look at Princess Diana. :cry:

Back