Brittany Spears** Again problem!!!! Ugh

i would agree with dixie and kalista's posts

paparazzi never going close anywhere like Britney but need have serious restrict order they never bother stars in california so police or security will handle stars they dont let paparazzi follow star all the times they will arrest! and will break the laws.

that what happened in August 1997 paparazzi who chase late Diana,Princess of Wales anywhere and almost killed her and also driver,her boyfriend too but the driver and boyfriend both died already! and Princess Diana took to the hospital for treatment and police arrest paparazzi for manslaughter that no jokes!

Sorry to say that Brittany have already lost her mind is gone,, she is way far gone in the head. SPeaking of her ex Kevin - F is also using the media attention to get some story on her to make her look more bad because doing it to make money off her life style, so he is such an a@@hole sorry to say but he is a jerk.

Going to church and then to the mall after not showing up in court. Wow!

I dont think I remember another celebrity going thru all that drama.

Going to church and then to the mall after not showing up in court. Wow!

I dont think I remember another celebrity going thru all that drama.

Sad,, true but sad, Brittany just need to hit "rock bottom" to get help until she realized she can't help herself anymore. I am sure that time will come soon if she hit rock bottom to get committed.

That won't surprise me. She has been spiraling all upside down in past few years. Anything happens.. this Britney is getting old to me. If she is dies, I feel sorry for her and her boys. I do think that she is the victim of her ex husband who is an ass. It will take a lot to wake her up and smell the coffee but somehow something impacted her and took a turn for the worse in bizarre behavior. Again, I wish her the best and I hope she recovers ,if she did, she'd be lucky. If not, it's sad.

If Britney indeed do end her life, all we will remember is how she went on the downspiral to the way she is presently going tehre... but not the early years of her music career and more... all I can say is I have lost my respect for her ever since she got married fast and was divorced in 55 hours.. blah... I have said this before, Britney is not a bright one and I do hope her younger sister Jamie Lynn will make notice of this and avoid her big sister's mistakes all over....

If Britney indeed do end her life, all we will remember is how she went on the downspiral to the way she is presently going tehre... but not the early years of her music career and more... all I can say is I have lost my respect for her ever since she got married fast and was divorced in 55 hours.. blah... I have said this before, Britney is not a bright one and I do hope her younger sister Jamie Lynn will make notice of this and avoid her big sister's mistakes all over....

Actually Brittany life been spiral out of control for long time ever since she met Kevin. it obviousy he did something to her to make her this way. Speaking her sister Jamie who is pregnant,, her boyfriend just dumpped her let you know.

I thought Dr. Phil was going to save her, I guess not even Dr. Phil could save her. I think she needs to be committed against her will. As you said something has happened there was a straw laid down at some point in time that broke this camel's back. And sadly it looks like Jamie Lynn is headed down the same path of destruction. As they say the apple doesnt fall far from the tree.

Actually Brittany life been spiral out of control for long time ever since she met Kevin. it obviousy he did something to her to make her this way. Speaking her sister Jamie who is pregnant,, her boyfriend just dumpped her let you know.

Oh is that for real?? Jamie Lynn's bf dumped her?? ouch.. that gonna be a deep hole for JL to dig out while being preggy.. ohh....

I thought Dr. Phil was going to save her, I guess not even Dr. Phil could save her. I think she needs to be committed against her will. As you said something has happened there was a straw laid down at some point in time that broke this camel's back. And sadly it looks like Jamie Lynn is headed down the same path of destruction. As they say the apple doesnt fall far from the tree.

I can say I agree with ya on this.. such a shame the Spears girls are gonna go down to a bad place.. and might not come back from that completely....

great, everybody ignore my advice and you're make Brittany famous than ever.

The Britney Economy

To the casual tabloid reader, Britney Spears' life looks like a train wreck. To the Britney Industrial Complex, comprising everyone from paparazzi to perfume vendors, she is a gold mine. Whether she's shaving her head or battling for custody of her children, Britney seems to grow more fascinating (and to some people, more lucrative) every time she stumbles. Recent court documents suggest she's amassed a $125 million fortune and continues to rake in about $737,000 a month, or nearly $9 million a year. But that's chicken feed compared with the overall Britney economy.

The Packagers
Britney has sold 83 million records since the release of her debut album in 1999, bringing in more than $400 million to Jive Records, her recording company. Even her 2007 album sold well, despite her troubles. Her tours have grossed nearly $150 million; the average take for her 265 solo shows is $583,138, according to Pollstar, which tracks touring data. But there's a lot more of Britney for sale than her music: Pure Nightclub in Las Vegas reportedly sold seats at a table next to hers for $50,000 at a recent bash, and she still commands between $250,000 and $400,000 just for showing up at events. Elizabeth Arden has sold nearly $100 million worth of its Britney perfumes—Believe, Curious, and Fantasy. PepsiCo determined that it was worth paying her a reported $4 million to $10 million for a short-lived ad gig.

Estimated annual take for record company, promoters, licensers, and others: $30 million to $40 million

The Paparazzi
A Britney photo garners anywhere from $250 (for a run-of-the-mill shot of her at Starbucks) to $100,000 or more. The photo agency X17, which has a team trailing her 24-7, estimates that Britney accounts for 30 percent of its revenue: It sold $2.5 million worth of Britney photos in 2007 alone, including $500,000 for its exclusive Bald Britney pics. Competitor Splash News says that Britney accounts for 10 to 15 percent of its business, boosted this year by $200,000 for photos of Britney in a hot tub. All told, Britney probably makes up a full 20 percent of the paparazzi business.

Estimated average annual take: $4 million

The Media
If it seems like every time you see a newsstand, Britney is on the cover of another magazine, that's only because…she is. A celebrity tabloid with Britney Spears on the cover sells 1.28 million newsstand copies, some 33 percent more than the average. Between January 2006 and July 2007, Britney was a cover subject of People, Us Weekly, In Touch, Life & Style, OK!, or Star a total of 175 times in just 78 weeks. During that period, newsstand sales of issues with her on the cover amounted to a staggering $360 million. She's also topped the annual Yahoo Search rankings in six of the past seven years, slipping to No. 2 only in 2004, when Paris Hilton briefly stole her crown. Searches for Britney were up 60 percent in 2007, the year of her divorce, shaved head, and car wreck. "If there was no Britney, would all Web traffic stop?" asks Vera Chan, senior editor at Yahoo. "I would hesitate to give her that much power, but it's hard to argue with the facts."

Estimated average annual take: $75 million

K-Fed
The most famous ex in America, Kevin Federline is living large off his Britney-fueled image. Nightclubs reportedly pay him about $30,000 just for appearing. And he gets $35,000 a month from Britney in spousal and child-support payments.

Estimated average annual take: $1 million

^^^ and what good did that fortune did for her and her children? If she dies or hurts her children, the money is worthless cuz life is much more precious than all that money.

I'll drink to that Shel! :cheers: Life is more powerful and more precious than any gold or gem.

I don't know anything about Brittany Spears except for the dramas that I have read after after her marriage failed; I don't even know her music.

But, I feel sorry for her, because I don't like the idea of people making big money from other people's misfortunes. I agree that she has made a lot of mistakes, but she is also young. Who hasn't made a mistake/s in their life?

I guess her rise to fame is her weakest link, because it seems that every person that she trusted has used her. How would you feel/react if you were in her situation?

And the stuff you read in the media... Well, domestic violence occurs on a daily basis, as well as substance abuse, etc. But, how much is exaggerated? I feel that her ex is playing mind games to destroy her. According to the media, her ex brought her a gun for her birthday, and he also claims that she may kill her kids and herself, which makes her sound like a psychopath.

Despite her fame and fortune, she is still a human being, like the rest of us... Well, most of us anyway..:)

I was watching some tv gossip show and featured Britney Spears about her break up with that Adan (however you spell it) guy. She picked up another guy, paparazzi took him back to her house. She's speaking in an English accent.

Well, many many reasons why,The Spears sisters are having a plms... maybe not enuff attention from their parents, not enuff love ? There are always reason why they have been problem/struggle... ya know ? Also, if they dont have a enough to have a love from their parents... then The girls will go after boys for love/sex to meet their (girls) needs.

I feel bad for girls! Oh well... Their parents should not let them be actress/singer for first place!

For my opinion, I rather be "normal life" better than be famous - mostly have a plms alot...I know it is not always. But mostly....:ugh3:

:afro:

M-

Well for one the media needs to stop trying to diagnose Britney. And the same goes for hoardes of other people that think they can pinpoint exactly what is wrong with her. Yeah she's doing some batshit crazy stuff and yeah she's making some batshit crazy decisions about her life and where its headed; but that doesnt give anyone the right to judge her as good as condemned. I think alot of this hype is overrated and things are now to the point that this whole Britney story feeds off the frenzied energy that people are putting into the media about it. Right now Britney Spears is the top Google search (of course that may be bumped down today in light of Heath Ledger's untimely death)

Do I feel sorry for her? Yes and no. Why? Becuse yes she's brought most of this on her own, and partly because there IS something going on there that doesnt add up, but I will not sit back and judge her.

If there's anything I could say to her right now, it would be this:

Britney, there are people that do love you and care about you and its not the media or your so-called fans, the ones that really do care are the ones that have been close to you through thick and thin, please step out of the limelight, get out of Hollywood and LA altogether get some alone time with yourself. Face the silence and you will defeat it.

Thats all I have to say.

Back