Best Deaf Cell Phones? Samsung Galaxy Note II is one!

I have Nokia 6800, it's hard as brick. No matter how many time I drop, it won't break. Your Samsung Note II drop once or twice, it broke so easy.

Oh yeah, it can text and surf web with full QWERTY. Nothing fancy but brick is luxury to me.

Brick? Try SMTH from Google Play Store post your results here

Too bad... maybe she don't know how to use the features as I had the S5 iphone for a week first, took it back and got the Note2.
As far as I'm concerned, the Note 2 blows away the iPhones and the ratings and mag reviews prove it last year ;)

iphone is easy to use, but screen waaaay too small compared to the Note 2 and the Note 2 is for more computer savvy folks.

Galaxy Note series isn't a cell phone. It's more of a mini tablet.

Too bad... maybe she don't know how to use the features as I had the S5 iphone for a week first, took it back and got the Note2.
As far as I'm concerned, the Note 2 blows away the iPhones and the ratings and mag reviews prove it last year ;)

iphone is easy to use, but screen waaaay too small compared to the Note 2 and the Note 2 is for more computer savvy folks.

Ratings and reviews does not mean anything, it is just their opinions

I plan get SAMSUNG GALAXY S® III 4G LTE hopefully in October or wait til it get on sale.... I may give my old one to my oldest son but not 100% sure yet. I am under Virgin Mobile and I have no issue with VM since 2010 I think or 2011 I can't remember which year I joined. Monthly is so affordable... great with tight budget.

I saw the Note one, a bit too big....

Ratings and reviews does not mean anything, it is just their opinions

Tell that to most of the folks out there ;)

For me it is reading reviews, then hands on at Best Buy and the AT&T store... and I tried several, including the latest iPhone and they didn't come close to Galaxy Note 2 & S3.

As silver status at BB I have 45 days to change my mind and I did with the iPhone...

I am planning on a new phone soon, and switching to Verizon from Sprint cuz I can join a family plan for less than the increased cost of the Deaf Only plan from Sprint. Verizon offers 5GB of data, faster connection and more coverage.. esp WY, NV,UT vs Sprint for same price for me. Plus get full voice features so my kids or family could use phone in future...

Choice now is Galaxy S4 or Note II, May wait for Note III and see how good it is.. I cannot use VP over my current device on sprint cuz its too fricken slow... just a frozen blur

Yes, it is slippery. That is my only major complaint.

I found someone to make the call for me. I hate having people speaking for me, but I couldn't get it to go through online. A new one is on the way.

If you break one, be careful! The glass shards are a terrible hazard! It wasn't easy getting all the little pieces out of my fingers. I'm not completely sure I even got it all.
Ouch!

One week and already used up 1 of 2 claims, and I'm out an extra $100!

How are the features for deaf people?

o613.jpg

Allows my GNOTEII to connect On the Go capable USB such as a flash drive, mouse, keyboard, etc. wooot!

Choice now is Galaxy S4 or Note II, May wait for Note III and see how good it is..

I have no idea what to get. I looked at the Samsung S4 over the weekend, but man was it huge. I'm not sure I want to carry a tablet everywhere I go. The HTC One is nice and has a great speaker phone and looks nicer in my opinion, but the camera isn't that great. I'd like something with a loud speaker phone, reliable bluetooth and takes great pictures. But in the meantime, I really can't get over the costs of everything....what a disappointment....my current plan is up in December and I'm no closer to deciding on what I want to do.

Laura

I have no idea what to get. I looked at the Samsung S4 over the weekend, but man was it huge. I'm not sure I want to carry a tablet everywhere I go. The HTC One is nice and has a great speaker phone and looks nicer in my opinion, but the camera isn't that great. I'd like something with a loud speaker phone, reliable bluetooth and takes great pictures. But in the meantime, I really can't get over the costs of everything....what a disappointment....my current plan is up in December and I'm no closer to deciding on what I want to do.

Laura

Are you having trouble with what you already have? Just because your plan is up in December that doesn't mean you have to change phones.

Are you having trouble with what you already have? Just because your plan is up in December that doesn't mean you have to change phones.

I have a Blackberry and twice it just stopped working. I had to remove the battery and put it back in to start. I really didn't care for that as I depend on this for my emails and texts - and to call for help if the car breaks down. I'd like something better but I'm on the fence about what to get.

hi anyone know of a loud volume cell phone that can be used with t mobile network i'm locked in for another year i currently use a at&t walkie talkie samsung its very loud on speaker but old looking to upgrade tried some t mobile phones not very loud on the speaker thanks in advance cynid

Most newer phones are good on speaker. The HTC is I believe the top volume one T-Mobile has at the moment.

Most newer phones are good on speaker. The HTC is I believe the top volume one T-Mobile has at the moment.

I've been going back and forth between Apple and Samsung, and I think when I make my purchase it's going to the HTC One.....I like all the reviews I've read about the volume.

Back