Best Buy supports muslim holiday but NOT Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you just love how people distort history to suit what they want to believe?

Perfectly well said! As I would say for myself " Merry Christmas " to you all !! :)

And, I don't believe it is fair for Muslim to have U.S.A. for themselves to take over. Just like Catholic church, they said ONLY Catholic churches are the TRUE churches, but the rest aren't. Psssh. Muslim better leave our country alone when and where it was founded as Christian nation. They don't found it, only the Pilgrims who found it. The Pilgrims and Indians gave their thanks to God and all together.

there are so many things wrong with what you just said.. i don't even know where to begin.

I totally understand, but we must follow history what the history been told ever since our former President, George Washington. THAT history should be left alone and respect. It should keep carryin' into generation to generation without changin'. It's NOT the Muslim or any other Buddah or any other kind of religon's history. It's OUR country's history where it was founded. It's the America's history!

How do you know there were no Muslims or Hindus as the original settlers? How about Jews? Do we get rid of them too? I'd even wager a bet that there were a few atheists in the crew. After all, the only reason they docked was to get supplies to make more beer, not to got to church.

Muslims are taking over? That's news to me.

Pull up the draw bridges and man the parapets. Break out the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch!

wow, I start a simple thread and look at how it has mutated in my absence....

Again, best buy can cater to only the muslim crowd if they want to, that is their prerogative as an American business. It is also my prerogative as an American to shop where I feel most comfortable doing so. I do not feel comfortable as a Christian being excluded by best buy's advertising policies, ergo I choose not to provide them with my business. There are just too many other chains out there that don't discriminate and focus on ALL or NONE holidays, not just the muslim ones. Maybe best buy can keep their doors open catering to muslims only, I am willing to give them that opportunity.

Muslims are taking over? That's news to me.

Pull up the draw bridges and man the parapets. Break out the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch!

Can't even shop for a danged television these days without having the religion of Islam forced down your throat!

Again, best buy can cater to only the muslim crowd if they want to, that is their prerogative as an American business. It is also my prerogative as an American to shop where I feel most comfortable doing so. I do not feel comfortable as a Christian being excluded by best buy's advertising policies, ergo I choose not to provide them with my business. There are just too many other chains out there that don't discriminate and focus on ALL or NONE holidays, not just the muslim ones. Maybe best buy can keep their doors open catering to muslims only, I am willing to give them that opportunity.

I bet that the CEOs are real worried about loosing your business, too.

you need to get over yourself.

you need to get over yourself.

This has nothing to do with me personally. This is my right, your right, their right...and so on. You can shop where you choose to shop and I will shop where I choose to shop.

This has nothing to do with me personally. This is my right, your right, their right...and so on. You can shop where you choose to shop and I will shop where I choose to shop.

yeah, but your reason for not shopping at best buy is just pathetic.

Sad to see Christmas as a holiday celebrated only one time a year be politicized for selfish reasons. It should be a simple gathering of friends and/or families to celebrate life and give thanks for what we have by sharing food and joy. When I see the word "Christmas" I am reminded the importance of the first 5 letters. Sometimes we forget but it helps to have a reminder.

Sad to see Christmas as a holiday celebrated only one time a year be politicized for selfish reasons. It should be a simple gathering of friends and/or families to celebrate life and give thanks for what we have by sharing food and joy. When I see the word "Christmas" I am reminded the importance of the first 5 letters. Sometimes we forget but it helps to have a reminder.

Who is politicizing it? Those Christians that keep invoking the Constitution.

It is her right to choose where to shop and for whatever reasons.

this is america, we should be open and accepting of different cultures.. it's sad to see some people out there who are STILL close-minded.

this is america, we should be open and accepting of different cultures.. it's sad to see some people out there who are STILL close-minded.

Unfortuantely, those that demand their rights the loudest are usually the quickest to deny rights to another.:cool2:

Please, stop repeating this BS. Just because a lie is repeated long enough and loud enough,that doesn't mean it becomes true.

The founders that you speak about were the colonists, loyal subjects of the King of England.

Here are the words of the true founders of this nation: The Founding Fathers Speak Out on God, Religion and the First Amendment

Pay particular attention to the Treaty of Tripoli.
Would you disagree that the majority of people now and throughout the history of this nation are Christians?

No, the headline makes it clear - Christians are being left out while Muslims are being welcomed... oh the horrors!

Best Buy makes great business decisions by excluding Christians.. yeah that's it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back