Banned Users

Well some people kept saying that we should celebrate that Deafilmedia was banned at over there in General Chat, now I guess my thread was a celebrate lol :roll: Sorry for being too openly mind ;)

I don't care for no one's business--for who's banned or not. I don't care (excuse my repetitive).

And what's up with the name-pickin'/name calling? *sigh* I won't hurt someone's feelings if they're banned.

Please, let's let it go and behave while having fun posting.

Really, if you see something is posted by someone that usually posts nonsense, then why do you read it? Just skip it. No one is forced to read every post in every thread. Just :whistle: and move on.

I swear on the AMerican bible that I won't read her posts if she returns! :stupid: < --- For deafilmedia not you, my bad :D

Most Alldeaf users in our time know BBNT. He is an interesting person. It's too bad that he would have gotten married to Miss P a long time ago. That would make Miss P to change her lifestyle more friendlier.

Most Alldeaf users in our time know BBNT. He is an interesting person. It's too bad that he would have gotten married to Miss P a long time ago. That would make Miss P to change her lifestyle more friendlier.

Ugh, she lies all the damn time with her lover, Pinocchio.

Every time she lies, her nose grows longer.

Soon, when they attempt to make out .... aw damn, their noses get in the way.

Ugh, she lies all the damn time with her lover, Pinocchio.

Every time she lies, her nose grows longer.

Soon, when they attempt to make out .... aw damn, their noses get in the way.

We will use a satellite to find her somewhere in the U.S. How? We will see her longest nose on the map.

I'd move on and chat with the hearies instead.

You're an idiot. There are plenty of options if bbnt banned all of us. :roll:

Perhaps you may have misunderstood some of the previous posts in this thread...it was mostly done out of humor, not meant to be worded in a 'serious, realistic way'.... ;)

Btw, you and/or any other member here in AD, it would be 'best' to refrain from 'labeling' (i.e.--name-calling) another person in a negative way--please do take better care in the manner in which you post--specifically if such post is 'directed' at anyone.

Thank you!

~RR

You know, I have read every posts under this section - Am a member of quite a number of forums. (who cares right lol) Anyway, the posts under this section can be a pitfall and cause a forum to crash - please be aware that it can be done.
As someone who only has just recently signed up here, would hate to think the forum would go down the pits because of some silly nonsense that started in the beginning.. get my drift? Move on and let things be.
Cheers.

Back