Banned Users

Hwy99

Reaction score
I didn't mean to offend the banned users, but I think we should have the banned users list, like hall of shame or something like that because some of us would like to know who was banned or not around the AllDeaf.

I am not sure if it is bad suggestion, but I am quite curious who was banned around the AllDeaf, and I am sure there is others that are curious like me.

Moderators, if you don't like this thread, then close this thread if you want to.

Put me on that list. I'm sure its just a matter of time before I am banned. :giggle:

Well, as one of moderators said it is confidential. It's not necessary for every ADer to know who is banned. It's for the moderators only. :)

I do not approval w/admin or mod whatever I cannot say their name..
I've already know the person who did.. "not even throw warning or else.. 1st or 2nd anything.. jump into banned me real FAST"..
I've got banned QUICK no warning formal letter within PM

I recommend this.. and this for your future will be better serve for everyone fairness!

Fill in 1st warning in the pm no banned.. Just "warning" let the person know.. whoever made reported complaint.. cannot say their name as long their respect!

2nd warning... same thing goes for PM..
3rd warning.. same thing real serouis matter final warning..
4th strike.. your own call decision put the person banned within hours or so.. wha..ever.. isn't my position as long your decision.

By the way, Have a nice day!

I do not approval w/admin or mod whatever I cannot say their name..
I've already know the person who did.. "not even throw warning or else.. 1st or 2nd anything.. jump into banned me real FAST"..
I've got banned QUICK no warning formal letter within PM

I recommend this.. and this for your future will be better serve for everyone fairness!

Fill in 1st warning in the pm no banned.. Just "warning" let the person know.. whoever made reported complaint.. cannot say their name as long their respect!

2nd warning... same thing goes for PM..
3rd warning.. same thing real serouis matter final warning..
4th strike.. your own call decision put the person banned within hours or so.. wha..ever.. isn't my position as long your decision.

By the way, Have a nice day!

I am considering that I am alone here and was sudden banned my thread one or two days ago for no available explanation ! :eek:

I am very surprised they didn't ban at another aders who are dunderheads. So guess that Maybe They are preferring a ban on an intelligent ader?? :giggle::ugh: :lol:

I am considering that I am alone here and was sudden banned my thread one or two days ago for no available explanation ! :eek:

Moderators don't banned threads, they locked threads for it's purpose. ;)

It's none of my business who is banned, I don't need to know who's banned and for what reason.

Moderators don't banned threads, they locked threads for it's purpose. ;)

It's none of my business who is banned, I don't need to know who's banned and for what reason.

:o Cheri.. Thanks for clearly :giggle:

Yeah also They could lock those ader who is "stupe" create the post :roll:

Be advise - watch out for Bree Van De Kamp. She is here to watch you cuz she is a moderator of this forum. That's pretty scary...

I really don't care or want to know who gets banned or warned it's really none of my business, I only came here to post and have fun that's it....

How true, I don't care who is banned or not, as some only last for 24 hours and come back again.

Umm, it give me a point that American is not only a freedom speech country.

Back