Banned Users

Go ahead what are you waiting for?..

banned.jpg

bbnt I am so sorry, you were right to ban me..

:laugh2:
This thread is sooo funni!!
about gettin all of us baaannned!
whhooo hoooo! imagine that!

:laugh2:
This thread is sooo funni!!
about gettin all of us baaannned!
whhooo hoooo! imagine that!

Yeah - imgaine that we will be deseprate to get back ASAP!

It's about time that Deafilmedia's gone for good :D

guess she's not banned for good, but for few days, I guess :pissed:

Aww no worries, jclarke. Once she gets back, one of the moderators/moderators will keep an eye on her as a hawk. Lol Remember, she's already given a warnin'. I am sure one of the moderators will PM her to say somethin' to remind her not to do that again once she gets back. :)

I am very positive sure that she will likely do it again in a later weeks or months. To keep that in mind is not that easy to remember. I know some ADers tend to forget easy... so someone has to remind that person to remember moderator's warnin'. :)

Aww no worries, jclarke. Once she gets back, one of the moderators/moderators will keep an eye on her as a hawk. Lol Remember, she's already given a warnin'. I am sure one of the moderators will PM her to say somethin' to remind her not to do that again once she gets back. :)

I am very positive sure that she will likely do it again in a later weeks or months. To keep that in mind is not that easy to remember. I know some ADers tend to forget easy... so someone has to remind that person to remember moderator's warnin'. :)

True, Very true.

Few days .. well I don't know and I don't care. However it's depend how many times does that person has been banned. I tried to find the rules for this alldeaf forum and couldn't find it. If I remmy correct, first banned would be 24 hrs, second banned would be 3 days, third banned would be 7 days and fourth banned would be one whole year then at least the fifth would be for good.

Correct me if I'm wrong, MODS!

guess she's not banned for good, but for few days, I guess :pissed:

Few days .. well I don't know and I don't care. However it's depend how many times does that person has been banned. I tried to find the rules for this alldeaf forum and couldn't find it. If I remmy correct, first banned would be 24 hrs, second banned would be 3 days, third banned would be 7 days and fourth banned would be one whole year then at least the fifth would be for good.

Correct me if I'm wrong, MODS!

First offense - Warning
Second offense - 24 hours ban
Third offense - 48 hours ban
Fourth offense - 1 week ban
Fifth offense - 1 month ban
Sixth offense - Permanent ban

Let's hope it is her 5th offence >.<

Oh really? Where did you find that information? Because other member still have "Banned" since six months now so I figure it would be for one year banned????? Anyway .. who cares .. haha.

Let's hope it is her 5th offence >.<

You are exactly right, Maria! Remember she was gone for a long
time and soon some ADers started to ask where she is? lol! then
boom! she was back under a different screenname, and look what
happened? she has not changed not one iota!
I think we all should just I G N O R E her, period!!

Really, if you see something is posted by someone that usually posts nonsense, then why do you read it? Just skip it. No one is forced to read every post in every thread. Just :whistle: and move on.

Back