Banned Users

Opal is correct that Deafimedia had a plastic surgery probably already done by now. She will read your posts. Let's wait for her new posts come up in a few weeks. I may think that her face is in pain from the surgery. She will tell us her story later.

I know why bbnt wants all of us to be banned. He is mad because they insult his girlfriend, Deafimedia. I am not sure I recalled that in the old posts two years ago. Oops. Never mind. :whistle:

I think deafilmedia's story is just full of B.S - lets see if we can make a bet, then?

:lol: good one, W.E - no wonder, he is angry today ;)

I am the single greatest mammal being in the history of animal-kind. I will crawl under bbnt's pant. I senses a cheese in your pocket, and it's nice for me to be curl in your underwear to keep me warm. :naughty:

I want to thank you, jclarke, for giving me the biggest award.

I am the single greatest mammal being in the history of animal-kind. I will crawl under bbnt's pant. I senses a cheese in your pocket, and it's nice for me to be curl in your underwear to keep me warm. :naughty:

I want to thank you, jclarke, for giving me the biggest award.

:lol: NO NO NO, the award is for BBNT! Not you, W.E!

All you need to know is that the board’s two biggest retards, Steve Dannunzio and Heath Austin, have been forever wished into the cornfield. Other than that almost nobody gets permanently banned around here—it’s very rare.

And anybody who wants to curl up in bbnt’s pants is one sick mofo. :ugh3:

All you need to know is that the board’s two biggest retards, Steve Dannunzio and Heath Austin, have been forever wished into the cornfield. Other than that almost nobody gets permanently banned around here—it’s very rare.

And anybody who wants to curl up in bbnt’s pants is one sick mofo. :ugh3:

Why your obsession about them?

I almost forgot about them until you bring these names up here again LOL

I'm not here to get attention. I'm here to kill time, when I have nothing
to do, I like to chat all day. It seems like yesterday was 2003...
It is sorta like a bar. I went to a deaf bar in St. Louis, and I met a deaf
man who looked so hurt. He told me about his life... and he said
he is glad he got a divorce and he doesn't want to get marry anymore.

Yes I did had surgery... but I am sad that I don't look like a normal person.

I'm not here to get attention. I'm here to kill time, when I have nothing
to do, I like to chat all day. It seems like yesterday was 2003...
It is sorta like a bar. I went to a deaf bar in St. Louis, and I met a deaf
man who looked so hurt. He told me about his life... and he said
he is glad he got a divorce and he doesn't want to get marry anymore.

Yes I did had surgery... but I am sad that I don't look like a normal person.

Deafilmedia!? :eek3: Arrrgh - she's back......:: runs off ::

This idea won't work, there are better way to figure out. Alex does have tools to detect in no time.

Alex isn't stupid and no matter how smart you are, you won't be able to sneak and create new SN down here.

We'll know if Deafimedia wander back in and use a different sn and somehow expose her own typing method.. we will know for sure... I just hope she has smartened up and leave for good or change her ways... I sure aint impressed with how she been doing in her topics that she has posted and her replies are indeed strange to comprend as well.. ehh.. oh well time will tell...

I do have an idea... simply put in a new form of registation .... put in a few more statements such as this...

1. Please provide sns of members ya have known from here in AD so we can verify with them for sure ya are alright to be registered.

2. What previous sns have ya used in here in AD? Please be honest so we will know who ya are

that 2nd question ought to be enough to stop anyone who has used many sns in here in AD for years from re registering in here again...and the moderators or admin can let that application stay unregistered for days or months till that prospective member who want to register will have to cough up the old sns to prove it or so...

I do hope my ideas would be helpful to fix some problems somehow.. .just being helpful.. any other ideas could be perfect as well...

Why your obsession about them?

I almost forgot about them until you bring these names up here again LOL

Just cuz they caused so much damage to the board. I want the board back the way it was 4 years ago, but that ain't never gonna happen now.

Just cuz they caused so much damage to the board. I want the board back the way it was 4 years ago, but that ain't never gonna happen now.

Well, learn to forget about them and move on what is today. Everythin' looks fine without them so far. :)

Back