Banned Users

I do not know if the mods here use this, but some other forums have security measures in place to register a user's IP address. So if the same people are creating multiple screennames it is very possible the mods already know. (The only way these people would get around that is by registering a new account on a computer other than where they normally would, but if they should log in on the same IP address as an alternate/previously used screen name it's that easy to bust them.)

There are some very lengthy threads, that got out of hand, way of topic with nothing but bickerings.

These perpetuators should to be banned, especially those likes to pick on the written ability of some d/Deaf members here or in some topics, some members likes to huddle in 'group mentality' bashing others 'different' views in glee. That aren't right - it deserve more careful scrutiny.

What I'd really like to see, some smartass hearings whose are in habit of making wisecracks onto others' written english ability not only get caught but be sternly reprimanded better yet be Banned.

Afterall this forum belongs to Deafkind right?

Really? Hmm... interesting, at the first place, I sensed BeachBlue... but it wasn't...

BeachBlue? I didnt see that one... I am suspecting she using PlateCafe cuz she said "yea she wanna bring religious fourm cuz we are boring" now look back to "donation to AD" thread, DFM said she is willing to donation 1,000 dollars if Alex opens religious forum, hmm..

BeachBlue? I didnt see that one... I am suspecting she using PlateCafe cuz she said "yea she wanna bring religious fourm cuz we are boring" now look back to "donation to AD" thread, DFM said she is willing to donation 1,000 dollars if Alex opens religious forum, hmm..

Interesting...but how many posts did PlateCafe have, I wonder?

If Patrice donates $1000 to AllDeaf, I’ll eat my own head. :squint:

Originally Posted by farewell65
If u banned all us and AD.com for sure "out of business" and Alex would need find new site to keep running...

I will still be here and that is reason enough to keep this site open

You won't have anyone to talk to unless you have MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) :giggle:

I will bump into this once more.

There are cheeky hearing perpetuators whose should to be banned, especially those likes to pick on the written ability of some d/Deaf members here.
Some hardline CI advocates are especially obnoxious, as there are a number of posters here who aren't impressed either. It is hard to believe those in habit of jumping into 'opposition's threads deliberately making wisecracks and often ignoring requests to 'take it elsewhere' have not been reprimanded. I wonder why.
Everyone can guess they might be.

I will bump into this once more.

There are cheeky hearing perpetuators whose should to be banned, especially those likes to pick on the written ability of some d/Deaf members here.
Some hardline CI advocates are especially obnoxious, as there are a number of posters here who aren't impressed either. It is hard to believe those in habit of jumping into 'opposition's threads deliberately making wisecracks and often ignoring requests to 'take it elsewhere' have not been reprimanded. I wonder why.
Everyone can guess they might be.

I think you should be banned...

;)

Back