Ask Dixie anything - really anything......

Here's a goofy question for ya.. Do blondes, brunettes and red heads think differently? :giggle:

Red heads think adventurously, brunettes think conservatively, and blondes think blankly. ;)

Absolutely not - McDonald's eggs taste like rubber.

Hmmm, help me out here, Dix; what kind of rubber should I taste-test first before going to McDonnie's for some of their eggs?:giggle:

:lol:

I guess you could try the rubber on your shoes - might be a little tough and gritty though. :giggle:

This long:
DSC00839.jpg

some late night goofing from a while back when I first got my camera.

pancakes. I dont eat waffles very often.

Do you ever join within the cheerleading team back in school years?

Can ya share how do you find out you got preganat and your birth story? (I can send you mine :) )

What is your favorite dinner dish?

Do you enjoy cooking any meals?

Ooooh, apple fritters are so yummy! :drool:

What's your favorite kind of fritter?

Read my above response. Ive only eaten chicken fritters so I can't say if I have a favorite or not amongst all the fritters.

Do you ever join within the cheerleading team back in school years?

nope - but I did try out once. That was enough for me to find out that cheerleading wasn't for me at all. Im definitely not a girly girl. But I did find other things to do such as Track and Field, and writing for the school newspaper and was elected editor my seinor year. So its all good.

Can ya share how do you find out you got preganat and your birth story? (I can send you mine :) )
Well I first thought it was the stomach flu as it was going around at the time. Then after about a month I wasn't feeling much better, I went to the doctor and they ran a pregnancy test and it came out positive. I was almost into my second trimester when I found out. I definitely did not start showing until I was 8 months along, month 9 came and I just ballooned out like crazy. I was completely bewildered when I found out and I had been with only one guy. It was quite embarrassing to have to go tell my parents, but I stuck with my guns and decided not to have an abortion against my dads wishes. (He wanted me to finish college before taking on children). In june of that year I became a pregnant bride and wed my now ex-husband. We had a less than romantic honeymoon in Hot Springs for one night.
What is your favorite dinner dish?
Hew York Strip Steak, baked potato, and a salad.
Do you enjoy cooking any meals?
Yes, when I have the energy and time to do so. I especially like cooking Asian food.

Back