Ask Dixie anything - really anything......

Yuppers, but having to sit them out for now as I dont have the financial means nor the proper place to keep a dog. But I do still attend them to watch the dogs run, but I really miss stepping up to the line more than anything. Its addictive once you run that first hunt test with your pup.

Speaking of which J. Paul Jackson has officially retired Achilles from competition. Im going to miss watching that dog run!

Yuppers, but having to sit them out for now as I dont have the financial means nor the proper place to keep a dog. But I do still attend them to watch the dogs run, but I really miss stepping up to the line more than anything. Its addictive once you run that first hunt test with your pup.

Speaking of which J. Paul Jackson has officially retired Achilles from competition. Im going to miss watching that dog run!

Achilles was amazing. My husband and I used to ride the trials in TN.

Achilles was amazing. My husband and I used to ride the trials in TN.

Yes, I have met J. Paul and his wife Melanie, they are very wonderful people and J. Paul is a larger than life guy. I did some researching and the Lab that I had was a great nephew of Achilles, so I was kind of hoping some of that Achilles blood would rub off on Narcan, :lol:

Did you live near Dyersburg? I would have went to the Dyersburg SRS Event but my daughter was sick that weekend so we stayed home.

Watching the Crown Championship in Hot Springs is something else now, a very well planned out event.

And as for Tackett and the rest of em' they are a truly classy bunch folks. Justin is the type of guy that would give you the shirt off his back. He's that genuine.

Does Justin Tackett and J. Paul Jackson and Craig O'Neill count? :D

Justin and J. Paul sort of are - they have a small group following in AUS and the UK. But its only a small handful of folks, and most people here in the states dont know them either unless they are in to Field Trials.

Justin and J. Paul sort of are - they have a small group following in AUS and the UK. But its only a small handful of folks, and most people here in the states dont know them either unless they are in to Field Trials.

Alrighty, fair enough. And a bump for you to check the other thread!

no mas preguntas? Aqui, Aqui..... keep askin' away folks Im not dead yet!

PM Jillio that this has been resurrected.

P.S. Serves ya right for going missing for too long. Lol!

come again now? PMing Jillio as we speak.

Yes, I have met J. Paul and his wife Melanie, they are very wonderful people and J. Paul is a larger than life guy. I did some researching and the Lab that I had was a great nephew of Achilles, so I was kind of hoping some of that Achilles blood would rub off on Narcan, :lol:

Did you live near Dyersburg? I would have went to the Dyersburg SRS Event but my daughter was sick that weekend so we stayed home.

Watching the Crown Championship in Hot Springs is something else now, a very well planned out event.

And as for Tackett and the rest of em' they are a truly classy bunch folks. Justin is the type of guy that would give you the shirt off his back. He's that genuine.

Actually, Dixie, I'm in Ohio, now. When I was in TN. I lived in Williamson Co., about 14 miles south of Nashville.

Actually, Dixie, I'm in Ohio, now. When I was in TN. I lived in Williamson Co., about 14 miles south of Nashville.

Ah, I you lived in Middle TN. Dyersburg is just across the River from AR. When the tornado came through Marmaduke and crossed the River, I was told that it grazed J. Paul's property as he said he had some neighbors that were not so lucky. Very scary to know that it came that close!

If a deaf person goes to court, is it still called a hearing?

Depends on the type of court it is. Not every deaf person requires a hearing to plead guilty or not guilty to a serious crime. :)

Ah, I you lived in Middle TN. Dyersburg is just across the River from AR. When the tornado came through Marmaduke and crossed the River, I was told that it grazed J. Paul's property as he said he had some neighbors that were not so lucky. Very scary to know that it came that close!

Yeah, I've been to Dyersburg. My husband and I also showed horses, so we traveled throughout the south.

Back