Are you a coffee person?....

i love those iced starbuck mocha drinks that you can buy from the store

I love coffee... and I work for Starbucks LOL. I'm a barista. My favorite (hot) drink is a Venti non-fat no whip stirred white mocha. My favorite (cold) drink is either a Venti sweetened black iced tea because it reminds me of when my mom made sun tea as a kid or...
Iced Double Venti non-fat, no whip, light ice, stirred white mocha.

Sounds long but it's a very simple drink lol.

For you starbucks lovers if you want any suggestions for a different drink let me know, I love our drinks! smile

That is true

I tried to drink coffee but the coffee doesn't like me, too freakin' bitter, uckkkkkkkk, gawd I'm chokin' LOL!:lol:

That is help you coffee because I think so you are try help calm down.. It is help you better coffee, I think so you should be help you tired.. that is too much coffee.

really addicted to coffee is hard to more coffee.. I think so you are careful be too much sugar because i don't like taste different really stranger. i know make sure addicted to starbuck is very high caffine. that is why people like coffee reason life.

I'm a hardcore addict. My friend tells me that she's going to send me to rehab.:giggle: She once suggested that I quit cold turkey and I looked at her something like this: :squint:

I was going to get mocha drink earlier at coffee bean but my friend gave me the roaring lion energy drink. (Not from coffee bean).

I try to drink only milk, juices and water. The only coffee that I'm willing to drink is the white chocolate mocha from dutch bros.

Yeah I'm a coffee person... but I'm more a tea person.

I prefer Iced tea over coffee whenever I'm in Starbucks.

I love love love love love coffee!

By the way, did I say I love coffee? :lol:

I can't stand tea either. If I had to pick between tea or coffee, I'd rather drink coffee.

I prefer hot chocolate, milk or orange juice. :D

It's a good thing I'm not addicted to coffee because caffeine is not good for my moods. If I have too much, it makes me hyper and very excitable. :hyper: It also disturbs my sleep patterns which in turn makes me manic and irritable.

There's no Life....before coffee...I'm very grouchy if I run out of coffee. Just 1 sugar and a little creamer...2 cups the limit each AM. I don't like hot tea at all, prefer iced tea at dinner only.

I love bold, rich coffee - organic/Fair Trade I make point to buy. I also enjoy types of teas - green, red, white, mostly. But I drink mostly water and green, red or white tea. Juice in the morning sometimes but not usually more than that.

I love hot cocoa too! With soy or almond milk, not dairy-

Back