Are you a coffee person?....

yagazn

Reaction score
Who always go to starbuck or coffee bean or whatever. How many coffee do you drink?. I drink just mocha iced coffee at starbuck or coffee bean once in a while but I'm not much a coffee person. I'm not addict to starbuck or coffee bean, my sister addicted to coffee bean. starbuck and coffee bean are both expensive. since TV news said, "600 starbuck will be closed next year 2009" I guess some of you already know about it.

By the way, the other day, I tried fruit smoothie juice which is new introduction at Jack in the box and it tasted good but brainfreeze, be careful, perfect for hot day. I drink strawberry banana, hmmm!. (I know it's not related to coffee).

Last edited:
Starbucks - good hot chocolate - closing 600 stores :bsflag:

I drink 5 coffee a week.

Not sure how many of the 600 are overseas but I suspect they are all here...we have too many of them.

I don't drink coffee, but I love hot chocolate.

Sorry but I am surprised that they closed due to the USA encomy. Pfft, what a joke!

It's alright, you just didn't know. I heard someone told me that it's because of gas price, that's why. Oh, well it happens.

oil controls everything, back on topic i like coffee, instant and grinds, but not too much of either. just 2 or 3 cups a day max

I :barf: coffee

sorry coffee fans - I go for hot chocolate instead :)

i drink coffee like them sorry but i can go without them when there no coffee around :)

Not sure how many of the 600 are overseas but I suspect they are all here...we have too many of them.

Maybe we need to close some McDonalds, got too many in Chicago, one on each block! People stopping in to get coffee and whatever.

Normally I drink coffee maybe 3 times a week especially in the morning when I didn't have enough sleep the night before.

Back