Are you a coffee person?....

my friend got his chest real HURT from drinking energy drinks too much.

lol what a fool. too much energy drink = heart's on overdrive = heart failure

lol what a fool. too much energy drink = heart's on overdrive = heart failure

yep. i told him to get off from that shit drinks! stick to coffee and something else that keeps him up all night for his work.

Jiro and Feline

Only if you dont drink too much or everday, it wont hurt a stomach or heart. Just use it wisely. I drank it sometimes and nothing happened. :)

Shawn

Yep. It's good to 'hear' :D

Jiro and Feline

Only if you dont drink too much or everday, it wont hurt a stomach or heart. Just use it wisely. I drank it sometimes and nothing happened. :)

Shawn

Yep. It's good to 'hear' :D

I dont drink energy drinks they taste so awful for me. just use your judge of drinking energy drink one or two or so.

my other friend likes energy drink mixed with hard drink. :roll:

I dont drink energy drinks they taste so awful for me. just use your judge of drinking energy drink one or two or so.

Yes, I know :)

my other friend likes energy drink mixed with hard drink. :roll:

Jeez! That's not so good. :shock: I can't do it. Eek!

One day is enough for me for sure.

That is right careful really not good coffee because I am addiction coffee too much everday really sugar really give you diabet. That is not good health. I think so consider what is explain to complex for hurt to coffee too much exciting about to you energy. i think so too much mix with medication that is not good

Just help him out by interpret his posts

That is right careful really not good coffee because I am addiction coffee too much everday really sugar really give you diabet. That is not good health. I think so consider what is explain to complex for hurt to coffee too much exciting about to you energy. i think so too much mix with medication that is not good

"That is right. Be very careful. A coffee is not good because I am addict to coffees so much like everday. It has a lot of sugar, really sugar that would give you a diabet. That is not good health. I think what explanation is about mix-up feelings, hyper and stay awake by enegry, it would hurt. I think it's not so good if you mix up with coffee and medication. That's not so good."

Fixed.

I agree you

"That is right. Be very careful. A coffee is not good because I am addict to coffees so much like everday. It has a lot of sugar, really sugar that would give you a diabet. That is not good health. I think what explanation is about mix-up feelings, hyper and stay awake by enegry, it would hurt. I think it's not so good if you mix up with coffee and medication. That's not so good."

Fixed.

I am glad of you sound great. I agre you right now. I think so important to avoid coffee. I think so try best avoid. i understand really careful be safe not good kidney risk. I think so damaged your kidney or liver. I think so safe be careful

I am glad of you sound great. I agre you right now. I think so important to avoid coffee. I think so try best avoid. i understand really careful be safe not good kidney risk. I think so damaged your kidney or liver. I think so safe be careful

Ooh.. Actually, I interpreted your post.

But, yeah, I agreed with what you said ;)

addiction coffee

Ooh.. Actually, I interpreted your post.

But, yeah, I agreed with what you said ;)

I am lots of hard to coffee because too much because I have problem my addiction my coffee. I have pain my kidney stone because risk my medication

that is why happens coffee i have risk my coffee because risk pain.......:shock:

I love dark, bold coffee - I buy Fair Trade/organic or if not available I don't get coffee. But I do really enjoy a rich flavor; no added sugar or flavorings. I use agave or stevia instead. I love dark chocolate too - 70% dark or better! I have not tried energy "drinks".

But yes, not everyone can safely drink coffee or have much. I certainly wouldn't have it every day. My favorite drink is green or white tea.

I don't drink coffee. I drink Green tea or white tea, depends on my moods.

I was a coffee person but unfortunately, my coffee has been suspended for few months since the fifteenth day of December two thousand and eight.

I agree you better than green teas

:hmm:
I don't drink coffee. I drink Green tea or white tea, depends on my moods.

I think so good taste tea. That is sond great I warned me because too much coffee that is not good I am scared possible risk my kidney stones.

I concern about to doctr i ask to doctor will find information my kindey or caffee mixing my medication..

I don't know what is happened not sure

That is good for health tea. than not good caffine because not good for you health coffee is too much because I told warned to coffee. That is taste help honey with tea. That is good health..... :wave

awesome that is good starbuck good favorite make good health that is sound great :wave:

I dislike coffee. The smell is fine, but the taste is awful. Everytime I try it, I obsessively search for mint of some sort.

Back