Anyone own a gun?

bb gun is count?

Paintball gun is count?

I found this interesting, awhile back I was not allowed to talk in the forums about being a pagan, yet here you all are discussing guns. You all get along in this thread, but the religious discussions had to be locked. Maybe I am just a dumb nature based Canadian witch but this just seems weird! Just a view posted in passing, carry on now!

I found this interesting, awhile back I was not allowed to talk in the forums about being a pagan, yet here you all are discussing guns. You all get along in this thread, but the religious discussions had to be locked. Maybe I am just a dumb nature based Canadian witch but this just seems weird! Just a view posted in passing, carry on now!

Why?

The problem with religious debates is... when you say someone is wrong, you're saying the very core of their existence is wrong.

With gun ownership... well... People can agree to disagree over it because... well, food and water is more important than ammunitions.

Went to the indoor range for practice today. From the gun shop, I bought a speed loader for my revolver, and a prohands Grip Master finger/hand strengthener.

Hubby made me wait at one end of the shop while he did something "secret" at the other end. :hmm: My birthday is next week. :giggle:

Went to the indoor range for practice today. From the gun shop, I bought a speed loader for my revolver, and a prohands Grip Master finger/hand strengthener.
ah! so you finally found a speed loader for your revolver. lol GripMaster. Not surprising since revolver trigger pull is harder than guns like Glock.

Hubby made me wait at one end of the shop while he did something "secret" at the other end. :hmm: My birthday is next week. :giggle:
lol!!!

:lol:

2uqerl4.jpg

I got a set for acoustic strings and rock-climbing. :) Good choice on GripMaster.

So you found a speedloader? Stellar.

What does OldYeller mean? Lol... Sorry I'm English. Does it mean mental or something? Anyway my other post was meant to be kind of a joke saying basically my Mrs is a dangerous bitch and I have a dog too. Bad I know but it's typical me, you'll get used to seeing my stupidity on the forums now I've joined....sorry lol.

What does OldYeller mean? Lol... Sorry I'm English. Does it mean mental or something? Anyway my other post was meant to be kind of a joke saying basically my Mrs is a dangerous bitch and I have a dog too. Bad I know but it's typical me, you'll get used to seeing my stupidity on the forums now I've joined....sorry lol.

Old Yeller was a yellow mongrel that caught rabies and turned on his master at the end of the book... or movie...

Classic movie too. You should rent someday. :)

Old Yeller (1957)

Back