Anyone own a gun?

Old Yeller was a yellow mongrel that caught rabies and turned on his master at the end of the book... or movie...

Classic movie too. You should rent someday. :)

You better dial that sass back son. Old Yeller was an American Hero! Protected that family from Injuns and Hogs. Ain't his fault he lost his mind.

And it was the "hydrophobi" not rabies (Yes the "hydrophobi" is rabies but still):lol:

We celebrated my birthday a few days early. My daughter and the boys came over for cake and ice cream, and for present opening.

Guess what Hubby got me for my birthday? A Crimson Trace pistol grip laser, assembled in my Taurus revolver! :dance2:

We celebrated my birthday a few days early. My daughter and the boys came over for cake and ice cream, and for present opening.

Guess what Hubby got me for my birthday? A Crimson Trace pistol grip laser, assembled in my Taurus revolver! :dance2:

Nice! And Happy B-day!!!

:birthday:

$5 per day for pistol range.

$10 per day for rifle range.

$120 per year includes:

* one member plus one guest each visit
* two t-shirts
* use of pistol or rifle range
* unlimited number of visits

We get the annual membership. Sometimes I go as the "guest", sometimes our grandson goes as the "guest." We try to go on weekdays when it's not so busy.

When the weather's nice, we go to the free Boggy Head outdoor range in the Francis Marion National Forest. It's better for long gun shooting.

Francis Marion National Forest - USDA Forest Service - Southern Region

We are having a clay shoot in October. Reba had the only shotgun since I sold my .12 ga pump.

Today I bought a .20 ga Stoeger Condor over/under with walnut grips. Slightly used. Brought it home and thoroughly cleaned/oiled it.

Now that the hurricane has passed, we need to find some practice time. :lol:

Guess what TCS gave me for my birthday today?

A Mossberg AR-15, model 702 Plinkster, .22 cal. semi-automatic rifle with detachable magazine (25-round capacity).

:D

Back