Anyone own a gun?

on thigh lace? :naughty:

some women are not pants wearer so... on person.... where? in their bra?
There are "underwear" holsters, it's true. That's not for me though.

There are also ankle holsters, and underarm if you are wearing a jacket. There are vests with special pockets.

Lots of styles available.

I assume by "pants" you mean slacks, capris, shorts, or jeans. Don't forget that skirts also have waistbands. :)

Men carry guns without purses, so women can, too.

There are also ankle holsters, and underarm if you are wearing a jacket. There are vests with special pockets.

I assume by "pants" you mean slacks, capris, shorts, or jeans. Don't forget that skirts also have waistbands. :)

you are also taking your reaction time into account. Very good thinking Reba :wave:

also, most muggers do a snatch and grab, they snatch your purse and they run off with your gun too.

lol what I mean is that some women are skirt/dress wearers (and high-heel wearers) because of work. some are just not comfortable wearing pants because they felt "unladylike".

so they'll have to use purse for their guns. There are some purses designed for gun.

7086.jpg

I ***think*** you can have the firearm shipped to a FFL dealer near you. The FFL will do the background check paper work on you and the transfer. Its usually a $25 fee to do this. But you have to find a FFL dealer and send their information to the seller.

The seller will then ship your firearm to the FFL dealer.

Call them and find out.
Hubby's done it that way, no problem.

you are also taking your reaction time into account. Very good thinking Reba :wave:

also, most muggers do a snatch and grab, they snatch your purse and they run off with your gun too.
:ty:

yep .... I have an M44. I use it for deer. Its a great rifle designed for abuse.

I have M81/30 Dragoon, it has the stamps with Sickle & Hammer and 1938, a guy who sell it to me, he said it used by the Finnish soldiers against the Soviet invaders. :dunno:

I use Lee-Enfield SMLE for deer hunting. It wasn't too bad.

a vigilant woman would strategically place her hand on purse for rapid reaction.

true but they may not notice since the purse has hidden gun compartment. They only want to take a wallet out to get CC & cash.

.303?

I want a Lee-Enfield so bad :D

also, about the Mosin Nagant, I thought you would like this. The russians made them as a pistol ..... yup, a pistol!!! Can you imagine the fireball that came out of one of these?

This is a Mosin Nagant rifle with the barrel shortened and the stock cut.

:lol: A Mosin "pistol" with five 7.62x54??? Wow, that has to be interesting to shoot one.

lol, yep, a .303 Lee Enfield cost me $160! I've seen them many times at the gun shows around in Austin, TX.

lol what I mean is that some women are skirt/dress wearers (and high-heel wearers) because of work. some are just not comfortable wearing pants because they felt "unladylike".
One doesn't need to wear "pants" in order to use a holster. Like I said, there are holsters for just about any outfit you can think of.

I'm not sure what difference the high heels make.

so they'll have to use purse for their guns.
Only if they're not creative.

There are some purses designed for gun.
Yes, I know that.

It's not the style of the purse that matters. It's the problem that a purse can be separated from the gun owner. It can be lost or stolen. It can be left unattended.

I once had a shoulder bag snatched from me (no gun involved). The strap was over my shoulder, and the bag was in my grasp. The perp grabbed my bag with both hands, yanked, and broke the strap. I was left with the strap and no bag.

I also don't recommend anyone keeping the gun in a backpack under most situations.

One doesn't need to wear "pants" in order to use a holster. Like I said, there are holsters for just about any outfit you can think of.
skirt-by-organic-blog.jpg

kinda tricky to keep a gun on you in those kind of clothes but then.... as you said - gotta be creative!

I'm not sure what difference the high heels make.
ankle holster.

Only if they're not creative.

Yes, I know that.

It's not the style of the purse that matters. It's the problem that a purse can be separated from the gun owner. It can be lost or stolen. It can be left unattended.

I once had a shoulder bag snatched from me (no gun involved). The strap was over my shoulder, and the bag was in my grasp. The perp grabbed my bag with both hands, yanked, and broke the strap. I was left with the strap and no bag.

I also don't recommend anyone keeping the gun in a backpack under most situations.
your last statement = I wholeheartedly agree. It should be on person.

I think M14 beats Dragunov in battle situations, accuracy, and long distance....anyone agree on it?

a vigilant woman would strategically place her hand on purse for rapid reaction.
What does the vigilant man do?

true but they may not notice since the purse has hidden gun compartment. They only want to take a wallet out to get CC & cash.
It's not all that hidden when someone has it in their hands.

I wouldn't want to be responsible for putting my gun into the hands of a criminal.

Back