Anyone own a gun?

Top one is TCS's, and lower one is mine. :)

Attachments

• DSC_0337.jpg
    DSC_0337.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 15
Cool, I'm saving up for buy a pistol but I want to compatible with CA gun law.

Ive been entering every free drawing at all the local gun shops...wish me luck !

Guess what TCS gave me for my birthday today?

A Mossberg AR-15, model 702 Plinkster, .22 cal. semi-automatic rifle with detachable magazine (25-round capacity).

:D

Happy Birthday, Reba!

This isn't to get into any type of Gun debate (please do not hijack my thread ;) ). Many people own them...some for sport and some for family protection (I fall into the latter). Are there any gun owners here...if so, would you mind sharing what your favorites are?

I owned over twenty at one time but sold many to pay for bills. I still have the Beretta Cheetah and Vertec (no longer in production) including the Sig 228, SP101 DAO and S&W 686 4." At the moment I'm trying to fild a buyer for Detective Special Colt - again for bills. I love all my guns and would like to get some long guns eventually but right now I'll have to make do with what I have. My favorite is probably the S&W 686 revolver. It's heavy but the sights are excellent and the weight reduces the recoil nicely. I would love to get a Baby Glock 26 in my collection but I'd have to move out of state for that and prefer not too....

Laura

Back