Anyone own a gun?

I'm looking into it.

I probably don't need one but it might be fun to get one, if the price is right, and it is a perfect fit. It has to be right for exact model of gun.

I read the reviews about one. It said the "con" for it is that the bullets can easily fall out of the reloader before you use it. That is, you can't carry it around loose or hold it upside down.

One other thing I'm curious about. If one carries an extra magazine, loaded, it usually is easy to store in a pouch on the holster, or even slipped into any narrow space. The revolver speed loader is more bulky, and not exactly concealable.

But I'll check into it. :)

That's a given... they're two different completely different kind of sidearms for different purposes.

That's a given... they're two different completely different kind of sidearms for different purposes.
Oops, sorry, I wasn't clear. My revolver is for concealed carry. I have no problem with that. It's just the speed loader that I was referring to. :)

I have question about CCW, does anyone could find out if person is CCW user or not like have guns hidden in pant? For me, I don't know if they are CCW user because of invisible and hard to notice until you cause any problem with them.

I have question about CCW, does anyone could find out if person is CCW user or not like have guns hidden in pant? For me, I don't know if they are CCW user because of invisible and hard to notice until you cause any problem with them.

Foxrac, I have a permit to open carry and conceal carry. I have had my firearm on me once when I had to call the police on someone. They never knew I had my gun on me.

The person I called the police on was cursing and threatening me verbally. They threw something at my car and that was why I called the police. They got up in my face and cursed at me, and I still did not draw my firearm because they were not posing any bodily injury to me.

Now, if the person had a crowbar in there hand, or a knife, and they were threatening me, that would be a different story.

For some reason, the majority of people tend to believe that someone who has a gun will use their gun when they get angry or scared. This is completely false. It is usually what the person who assumes others would do, that is the one who would do it themselves. Those people do not need firearms in my opinion.

I would NEVER put my gun in a purse. I carry it on my person. A purse is NOT secure.

on thigh lace? :naughty:

some women are not pants wearer so... on person.... where? in their bra?

I'm itching to have another rifle....I'm thinking about Heckler & Koch Gewehr 3......:hmm:

I had a Romanian PSL 54 C for a while. I absolutely loved it. It was a tack driver at 200 yards.

Now, I'm jealous. :lol: I've always wanted a Dragunov eventually and their, from what I've seen, price are similar to M1 Garand which I also wants to own.

Now, I'm jealous. :lol: I've always wanted a Dragunov eventually and their, from what I've seen, price are similar to M1 Garand which I also wants to own.

Dragunov? now we're talking!

I'm dream about become gun owner in several years.

Thanks! And unfortunately, I don't have a FFL, however I will ask a friend of mine that has a FFL as well as a dealer, so, he'll get it for me.

I ***think*** you can have the firearm shipped to a FFL dealer near you. The FFL will do the background check paper work on you and the transfer. Its usually a $25 fee to do this. But you have to find a FFL dealer and send their information to the seller.

The seller will then ship your firearm to the FFL dealer.

Call them and find out.

I ***think*** you can have the firearm shipped to a FFL dealer near you. The FFL will do the background check paper work on you and the transfer. Its usually a $25 fee to do this. But you have to find a FFL dealer and send their information to the seller.

The seller will then ship your firearm to the FFL dealer.

Call them and find out.

I'll probably try that out as long as my gf doesn't pissed off that I plan to buy another rifle. :lol:

Back