AllDeaf's Biggest Loser

Way to go!!! I think I am up a little, but I can work on that. Got to get my exercise in.

Again - congrats!! and keep up the good work!!

Thanks, I've been working hard! It's hard to exercise in the winter! I love being outside. I try to hit the gym 4days a week and do some videos.

wow I'm wondering how people gain weight while living a sedentary lifestyle. If I do that - my weight drops and I get skinny. I have to move around or work out to get bigger :dizzy:

By doing that - I went from 120 lbs to 140 lbs. Will try to get myself to 160 lbs later.

LOL... I am the same way.

I've been staying around a 15-16 pound loss lately. I love how low it is at the moment, but I can't seem to lose more. I am mad at myself because I ate a piece of cake & ice cream today and yesterday. It's so unbelievebly hard. :mad: I can't believe I've been doing this since August and have only lost 15-16 pounds. :mad:

I've been staying around a 15-16 pound loss lately. I love how low it is at the moment, but I can't seem to lose more. I am mad at myself because I ate a piece of cake & ice cream today and yesterday. It's so unbelievebly hard. :mad: I can't believe I've been doing this since August and have only lost 15-16 pounds. :mad:

Oh, I understand! Losing weight is so much harder than gaining it! :giggle: I lost 85lbs after high school and put some of it back on when I started college:mad: All I want to do is go back to the weight I was before! I do all the right things, but sometimes there are slip ups...like ice cream. 15lbs lost is very good!!! Don't get yourself down!:)

dude how heavy are you?

Oh, I understand! Losing weight is so much harder than gaining it! :giggle: I lost 85lbs after high school and put some of it back on when I started college:mad: All I want to do is go back to the weight I was before! I do all the right things, but sometimes there are slip ups...like ice cream. 15lbs lost is very good!!! Don't get yourself down!:)

Thanks, Quirky! :) 85 pound loss after high school? That's amazing! Really, that's quite an accomplishment.

I'm 182-183 at the moment. But don't let that fool you. I'm 5'3... so I'm compact.

Compact :lol: I like that description! Thanks for the congrats, it was a really big deal for me, but I went a lil too far, but got to a perfect weight. Now it just floated away:giggle:

Compact :lol: I like that description! Thanks for the congrats, it was a really big deal for me, but I went a lil too far, but got to a perfect weight. Now it just floated away:giggle:

Thanks! :) I thought it was a good adjective.

You're welcome. :) It would be a big deal for me as well. I've heard that when weight is lost too quickly, it can be gained back just as quickly. Was this what happened in your case?

You're welcome. :) It would be a big deal for me as well. I've heard that when weight is lost too quickly, it can be gained back just as quickly. Was this what happened in your case?

losing weight too quickly is a sign that you need to be admitted to hospital immediately

I was too obsessive. I was in the gym 7 days a week for 2 hrs a day. I basically only ate yogurt, bananas, veggies..so needless to say, when I started school, I couldn't go to the gym that much and I started reaching for crap food :(

I've been eating right and I'm not losing weight anymore. UGHH!! That means I have to hit the treadmill while my baby is sleeping so now is a good time to do it. :wave:

A year ago on this exact date I weighed in at 213, this morning I weighed in at 145. I lost 68 lbs last year! I am 5'5 and I have about 10 more lbs to shed off.

I work out 3-5 times a week at the gym mostly doing cardio. Eliptical, bike, etc... I also do the Master clense for 12 days every other month which has helped my energy level. Staying away from soda and sugar are very important to shed pounds to help your glycemic index.

A year ago on this exact date I weighed in at 213, this morning I weighed in at 145. I lost 68 lbs last year! I am 5'5 and I have about 10 more lbs to shed off.

Wow, that is impressive!!!! Keep up the fabulous work, the last 10-20 pounds are tough to shed. I remember it took me a couple months to drop down from 130 to 120 (not my lowest weight but it was my average weight range at 5'4") and it was discouraging at times, but the end result was definitely worth it. Good job hon!

My progress? Hm, I'm losing weight ever so slowly.. 2 pounds a week? My diet is fine but I need to start exercising fo sho

Wow, that is impressive!!!! Keep up the fabulous work, the last 10-20 pounds are tough to shed. I remember it took me a couple months to drop down from 130 to 120 (not my lowest weight but it was my average weight range at 5'4") and it was discouraging at times, but the end result was definitely worth it. Good job hon!

:ty:
Yeah these last pounds are really pissin me off lol but I just want to get them off before I go to Vegas in May! The winter is tough because Im home a lot and I try not to eat so much, ive been at the same weight for 2 straight weeks. Last week I was in bed all week so hopefully i get back on track this week!...

Congrats and good work everyone who has posted since I last posted.

I got off track 3 weeks ago after being depressed with my daughter's move to AZ, then getting sick, then not being able to catch up with my rest after my weekend in NYC, and then the snow but I did dance the Friday before I went to NYC, walked a lot in NYC both Sat and Sunday, and also have several hours of shoveling snow under my belt so it wasnt a lost cause as far as working out goes.

However, due to being snowed in, I had been eating a lot more than usual so I think I gained a few from that.

Went back to the gym today and boy did it feel good! I will just have to kinda start again but I know that I didnt gain all of the weight back..or I dont think so. I refused to weigh myself knowing that if I saw that I gained, I would be depressed so I will give myself a few weeks of working out regularly before checking the scale. I still want to lose another 30 lbs. CBE...seems like we were on the same boat but you did it!

Back