Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.
CyberRed said:
*God's tape recorder is on*

You are making it look like we are all bad people cuz we make mistakes in our lives who doesn't .. I do know that God will accept people who would ask for forgivings.. I know you are not Perfect like you think you are.. Either Am I.. I admit I made mistakes in my life that doesn't mean I am going to Hell.. What I say to God is between Me and God .. Don't talk for God...:) Thank you

Cheri said:
You are making it look like we are all bad people cuz we make mistakes in our lives who doesn't .. I do know that God will accept people who would ask for forgivings.. I know you are not Perfect like you think you are.. Either Am I.. I admit I made mistakes in my life that doesn't mean I am going to Hell.. What I say to God is between Me and God .. Don't talk for God...:) Thank you

I didn't make it look like that you all guys are bad ... like I mentioned before that it's people's choices... don't ever forget that! I ain't perfect either, but I don't like the idea that Lunz is makin' God to look BAD over abortion like he is blamin' on GOD. I didn't say that YOU are goin' to hell... whateva you do is your own choices like I said before that it's people's choices and that God gave people their free will. So, please keep that in mind when you read my post carefully!

I don't believe in abortion at all..

My hubby's ex wife got one done behind his back.. I guess because she knew it wasn't his since she was cheating on him. Oh well :ugh:

CyberRed said:
I didn't make it look like that you all guys are bad ... like I mentioned before that it's people's choices... don't ever forget that! I ain't perfect either, but I don't like the idea that Lunz is makin' God to look BAD over abortion like he is blamin' on GOD. I didn't say that YOU are goin' to hell... whateva you do is your own choices like I said before that it's people's choices and that God gave people their free will. So, please keep that in mind when you read my post carefully!

i aint blame to God for that. God is blameless and God is loving, but i do blame the bible who wrote this because many errors of it. The bible is create by mankind, not God. They feed you some fear and brainwash u. Good luck!
Think yourself always! Listen your mind and heart. God believe in you, anyway.

CyberRed said:
but I don't like the idea that Lunz is makin' God to look BAD over abortion like he is blamin' on GOD.

*getting on the soapbox*

I am sorry but I have to say I disagree with you there CyberRed....I don't see that Lunz was making God to look bad ...or blaming on God....I just see his post as speaking his own opinion on what he feel or believe in.....There is nothing wrong with someone not seeing it as you do....but, u do have the right to disagree on anyone's post ....but you can approach them in a more civil way....by saying that you disagree and why you felt you disagree with his post or his opinion...Don't attack him..it make it more like you want things your way....not all of us will agree on each others posts but at least we can try to disagree in a more nicer and civil way!

Just because someone doesn't see it as you do...that doesn't give you a right to attack him because its not what you believe in but it may be what he believes and we have to respect his opinion and for the rest of the posters here...as long we approach them in a most civil way...

*getting off the soapbox*

^Angel^ said:
Don't attack him..it make it more like you want things your way...

I am not attackin' him. When he stated that he's blamin' on the bible, it means that he's blamin' on GOD. The bible was written by God's inspired disciples. And, of course everyone has their different beliefs. This is On-topic debate issue about the abortion.

LUNZ said:
i aint blame to God for that. God is blameless and God is loving, but i do blame the bible who wrote this because many errors of it. The bible is create by mankind, not God. They feed you some fear and brainwash u. Good luck!

Well, when you stated that you blame on the bible, meanin' that you are blamin' on GOD. That bible was written by God's inspired disciples when Jesus choses his 12 men to follow Him. The bible is the Word of God Himself and it ain't brainwashin' me, because Jesus said, "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life". If, you stated that you are blamin' on the bible, it sounds like to me that you are callin' GOD a liar.

^Angel^ said:
*getting on the soapbox*

I am sorry but I have to say I disagree with you there CyberRed....I don't see that Lunz was making God to look bad ...or blaming on God....I just see his post as speaking his own opinion on what he feel or believe in.....There is nothing wrong with someone not seeing it as you do....but, u do have the right to disagree on anyone's post ....but you can approach them in a more civil way....by saying that you disagree and why you felt you disagree with his post or his opinion...Don't attack him..it make it more like you want things your way....not all of us will agree on each others posts but at least we can try to disagree in a more nicer and civil way!

Just because someone doesn't see it as you do...that doesn't give you a right to attack him because its not what you believe in but it may be what he believes and we have to respect his opinion and for the rest of the posters here...as long we approach them in a most civil way...

*getting off the soapbox*
hey angel, i support your side.. i agree with u for that... u are right abt this... oh gurl!!! :cheers:

CyberRed said:
Well, when you stated that you blame on the bible, meanin' that you are blamin' on GOD. That bible was written by God's inspired disciples when Jesus choses his 12 men to follow Him. The bible is the Word of God Himself and it ain't brainwashin' me, because Jesus said, "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life". If, you stated that you are blamin' on the bible, it sounds like to me that you are callin' GOD a liar.
hey gurl, if u have plms with that and PLS use this PM not in this AD cuz of they dont interesting in the plms with that.. u need respect AD people so pls manner and put in PM instead in AD, i know that they will alike come on not plms again!!! they would like discuss and enjoy with QQ than plms!!!! i agree with angel abt that.. i am sowwy say that!!!!

TweetyBird said:
hey gurl, if u have plms with that and PLS use this PM not in this AD cuz of they dont interesting in the plms with that.. u need respect AD people so pls manner and put in PM instead in AD, i know that they will alike come on not plms again!!! they would like discuss and enjoy with QQ than plms!!!! i agree with angel abt that.. i am sowwy say that!!!!

This is On-Topic Debate about abortion that I am talkin' about, not about the problems like you think. Sorry that you don't give yourself a chance to get to know me personally.

LUNZ said:

I believe the Bible was written under then guidance and inspiration of God. But as the years went by, churches have taken the Bible transcripts and edited them. Everytime the Bible gets published as a new edition, it was edited again before it was published. After the years since the Bible was written, the truth has been made more obscure. It is known that the King James edition is the last known most intact Bible, but not 100% the original Bible.

I agree with Lunz to think and listen with mind and heart.

Here is my stand on abortion:

I do not believe in abortion.

Use protection if you don't want to get pregnant. It's more cost effective emotionally and financially.

If you don't want the baby, you can always give up for adoption. There are couples who cannot have children who would love to have a baby. I have attended an adoption conference in Salt Lake City and met a few of those couples in attendance.

Even though abortion is not recommended, abortion would only be allowed, after prayer and mediation, for 2 reasons:
-- If the pregnancy is going to kill the mother.
-- If the pregnancy is caused by rape, the mother shall be allowed to decide to abort or keep the baby.

Last of all, I don't understand why anyone would abort innocent babies! Don't even bother trying to make me understand because I just can't.

CyberRed said:

Jesus says something rude....
'And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?
Luke 6:46'

Dont tell me that i aint lair. THAT IS PROOF.

GOOd luCk! :nana:

Deaf258 said:
I believe the Bible was written under then guidance and inspiration of God. But as the years went by, churches have taken the Bible transcripts and edited them. Everytime the Bible gets published as a new edition, it was edited again before it was published. After the years since the Bible was written, the truth has been made more obscure. It is known that the King James edition is the last known most intact Bible, but not 100% the original Bible.

I agree with Lunz to think and listen with mind and heart.

Exactly about edited. i dont like it and it speaked itself. just inspiration from god and it doesnt mean anything, but As long as God believe in you.

I would like to share my opinion with you guys.

Regardless of the circumstances of your birth, or who your parents are, God had a plan in creating you. It doesn't matter whether your parents were good, bad or indifferent.
There are illegitimate parents, there are no illegitimate children. Many children are unplanned by their parents, but they are not unplanned by God. God's purpose took into account human error, and even sin. God never does anything accidentally, and he never makes mistakes. He has a reason for everything he creates.
Every plant, every animal was planned by God, and every person was designed with a purpose in mind.

God said to the prophet Jeremiah, "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you. Before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations". Jeremiah 1:5. God knew this man before he was born. As he was forming in his mother's womb God gave him his personality, talents, and temperament. If his mother had gotten an abortion, the "fetal tissue" she aborted would have been a real person named Jeremiah; a mighty prophet of God and the gift of God's voice to the nations, though she would never have known.

For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are your works, and that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. You eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them.
Psalm 139:13-16 (NKJ)

Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward.
Psalm 127:3 (NAS)

In regards to Rape and Incest:

Fathers shall not be put to death for their children, nor shall children be put to death for their fathers; a person shall be put to death for his own sin.
Deuteronomy 24:16 (NKJ)

Should a child who might be born deformed or disabled be aborted? NO

So the Lord said to him, "Who has made man's mouth? Or who makes the mute, the deaf, the seeing, or the blind? Have not I, the Lord?
Exodus 4:11 (NKJ)

Who is responsible for life and death? Not us

The Lord brings death and makes alive; he brings down to the grave and raises up.
1 Samuel 2:6 (NIV)

'And God spoke all these words:…"You shall not murder."' Exodus 20:1, 13

Should a woman have control over the life in her own body? NO

For every living soul belongs to Me, the father as well as the son — both alike belong to Me. Ezekiel 18:4

Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Does God forgive those who have had abortions? For sure.

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1 John 1:9 (NKJ)

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

That's Correct!

Ginette said:

Right On Girl :thumb:

LUNZ said:
Jesus says something rude....
'And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?
Luke 6:46'

Dont tell me that i aint lair. THAT IS PROOF.

GOOd luCk! :nana:

Read my post again. *Chuckles* I didn't say that you are a liar. I said that you are makin' it sounds like that you care callin' GOD a liar when you blame on the bible. Plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back