Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cold: ~AD getting weaker.. because this debate becomes HIGH HEATED.. caused AD got fever.. Everyones need chill'n off..
Or..
use..
Chill pill..

Bullym0m said:
:cold: ~AD getting weaker.. because this debate becomes HIGH HEATED.. caused AD got fever.. Everyones need chill'n off..
Or..
use..
Chill pill..
thanks BULLYM0M!!!! i agree with u for that

my stand on this topic is still this: pro-choice! i believe it is the woman's right to choose as its her body and her decision -- i point to the case of Roe vs. Wade, 1973 -- it says specifically that women should have that right to choose as it is HER body -- the women should have a right to a safe, legal abortion regardless of what the men may feel, the woman's sexual history/behaviors and etc -- however, if a woman consistently get abortions every time she gets preggy by fucking a man "for the hell of it" and thinks abortion is the best method of birth control, then in that i would be disgusted with her but hell in the end i have to remind myself its HER body and her decision --

there are WAYYYY too many unwanted kids and many of them are "unadoptable" once they reach like a year or so old like someone had posted and is true -- families that wants to adopt often wants to adopt BABIES not older kids which is sad and they end up growing up in a children's home/state custody til theyre 18 then released with so much feelings of being neglected while growing up and in the end they often get out of control in adulthood being locked up for various crimes from theft to rapes to drugs cuz they didnt get the attention they craved as children all cuz they were "too old" (this is what i think would happen altho ive not yet found any statistical/validated research papers ref to this issue -- if and when i do, i will be sure to post the linkie)

*bowing out*

Fly Free said:
my stand on this topic is still this: pro-choice! i believe it is the woman's right to choose as its her body and her decision -- i point to the case of Roe vs. Wade, 1973 -- it says specifically that women should have that right to choose as it is HER body -- the women should have a right to a safe, legal abortion regardless of what the men may feel, the woman's sexual history/behaviors and etc -- however, if a woman consistently get abortions every time she gets preggy by fucking a man "for the hell of it" and thinks abortion is the best method of birth control, then in that i would be disgusted with her but hell in the end i have to remind myself its HER body and her decision --

there are WAYYYY too many unwanted kids and many of them are "unadoptable" once they reach like a year or so old like someone had posted and is true -- families that wants to adopt often wants to adopt BABIES not older kids which is sad and they end up growing up in a children's home/state custody til theyre 18 then released with so much feelings of being neglected while growing up and in the end they often get out of control in adulthood being locked up for various crimes from theft to rapes to drugs cuz they didnt get the attention they craved as children all cuz they were "too old" (this is what i think would happen altho ive not yet found any statistical/validated research papers ref to this issue -- if and when i do, i will be sure to post the linkie)

*bowing out*

Wow that very interesting i read ur post FlyFree and ofc i agree with you about that :D

FlyFree... :wave: hi.. (**huggs**)

Some I agreed but.. how do you feel about some women.. had more than 7 or 10 times abortions....... I beg the differ... it disgusted me.. that she opened her legs and got pregnant.. "oops" lets abortion.. its like smoke ciggie.. you smoke then tossed the bud in trash.. how many the buds has been in trash.. same concept with abortions.. how many babies has been in trash.. :/

Only i support on the mother who risked the health, or involved violence sexual (raped).. or baby which is deformed or served diease.. its their choice to make decisions to have abortion.. but not for the "careless"...

:werd: on momma annie I agree only for cases as raped,and or underage kids who can not afford a child of thier own to support when they have no money to support for themselves, and the comment that was made abt constant abortion for the sheer hell out of it, i disagree with that comment cuz thats calling urself a trash aborting slut! i wouldn't do that u get preggy think twice and if u don't want kids then find ways to protect urself OTHERWISE DON T HAVE SEX simple said simple done practice abstine sex, til u ready for kids and marriage! Simple! :roll:

Well.. Being Rape Shouldn't make u have an Abortion Think About it.. It isnt the baby fault.. why do u have to blame the baby and go get an abortion cuz u got raped.. Actually it is the Person who raped you is at Fault.. If u want to hurt someone? Hurt the Man who raped you not the baby...

My 2 cent worth....:)

Cheri said:
Well.. Being Rape Shouldn't make u have an Abortion Think About it.. It isnt the baby fault.. why do u have to blame the baby and go get an abortion cuz u got raped.. Actually it is the Person who raped you is at Fault.. If u want to hurt someone? Hurt the Man who raped you not the baby...

My 2 cent worth....:)

Yes, it is very well said, I agreed BUT how would this baby felt when he/she grow up and want to know more about father? To tell the truth would make her/his life devasted and need counselling etc.

mmmhhh good question BUT why should anyone abort when they know that the baby are healthy? I would of put the baby to adoption if I can´t afford to
keep the baby. Rapist? Honestly, I didn´t know how I feel/what should I say because I didn´t have an experience with rapist like that. I would say when
I had the feeling ... Most I know abort because they don´t want to keep the baby to remember the rapist but some want to keep it. They love their babies
so much because they´re alive inside mother´s womb. Yes, I´m also agree with Cheri that the children are innocent what their fathers did to their
mothers. I can´t see the reason why they abort because of this. Sure, the children will be shock at first when they learn that their fathers are rapist but it´s important to show their children their love & affection, then the children will know that their mothers love them what they are.
They will thank their mothers for not abort them & make them love their mothers more.
One friend I know in Munich want to abort her 3rd baby because she had no strength to keep the baby with those bad situation. She was at hospital to
abort it but she change her mind at last minute & went off. Now her baby is 24 years old handsome son. She told me that she thank god to stop her to
abort him because she love him more than kill him. She said she would feel guilty rest of her life if she do, that´s why she vowed herself that "Abortion" is OUT of question...
Now I´m not against if anyone who have their decision to keep the baby or not because it´s their bodies, not mine. I´m not disgust if anyone who want keep the rapist´s child or give away for an adoption because it´s their DECISION what they think what they want.
I would like to remind you that the babies are INNOCENT to kill because their mothers don´t want them but god.
To me, I wouldn´t of abort when I learn that my baby is healthy. It would be different if the baby is not healthy or risk mothers´s life.

RedRum said:
Yes, it is very well said, I agreed BUT how would this baby felt when he/she grow up and want to know more about father? To tell the truth would make her/his life devasted and need counselling etc.

No Not really Devasted or Needing Counselling.. U see When u Bring up a Child with a lots of Love and Caring.. and When a Child reached his age level.. he would want to know about his Father .. Sure...But then after knowing what his father did wrong.. he would be suprised to know that His Mother did not aborted him... If he gets a lots of Love from his family That he knew since growing up It would not matter to him about the Father....Nobody should look at a child like oh Ur dad is a rapest U see, it isnt the Child's Fault... There some People out there in the World make bad judgement calls.. and Never put a Child in the Middle of blame that their Parents did... ;)

MsGiglz said:
FlyFree... :wave: hi.. (**huggs**)

Some I agreed but.. how do you feel about some women.. had more than 7 or 10 times abortions....... I beg the differ... it disgusted me.. that she opened her legs and got pregnant.. "oops" lets abortion.. its like smoke ciggie.. you smoke then tossed the bud in trash.. how many the buds has been in trash.. same concept with abortions.. how many babies has been in trash.. :/

:wave: and *huggies* MsGiglz -- if i may ask u to re-read once again on my post -- u would note that ive said "would be disgusted.." so yes it is disgusting i agree if a woman feels abortion is a "good means of birth control" -- she would have already known abt the other methods ie: birth control pills, IUD and etc (not including the "morning after pill") and apparently chose not to be using other methods of birth control so in that area i dont see how we can force a woman to use other methods of birth control if she refuses to do so and continues spreading her legs for men to use her and dump her like trash (regardless of race) -- i am well aware of how many babies may be lost to this kind of method a woman might use to rid herself of child *huggies* once again Annie and :ily: my friend!

Abortion issues seem to be very sticky and
complicated... depends on various circumstances
Problem: Others think it's a good reason
but again some others still think it is NOT
a good reason... oh well..

I saw on the news last nite about the abortion pill, they said they are going to try to have it over the counter :ugh:

Just take the pill and can abort it right at home..:ugh:

Teekie said:
I saw on the news last nite about the abortion pill, they said they are going to try to have it over the counter :ugh:

Just take the pill and can abort it right at home..:ugh:
What do you mean abort it right at home?? How that works? Meaning cut yourself or what??

ideafspy said:
What do you mean abort it right at home?? How that works? Meaning cut yourself or what??

The Abortion pill is taken within a couple weeks of pregnancy, and what it does it makes the menstruation cycle go, and 'cleanse' the womb out, thus aborting the embryo. Those who take that Pill (actually it's 2 pills, I think) do experience discomfort, heavy cramps.

I worry that by having it OTC, people would abuse it (which is stupid, and risky for health too)

abortion.jpg

Pretty funny this pic...
Sound like chicken have rights appeal as such banned let human break the eggs..

ahah That's a good one ! :)

Sweet_KJ said:
The Abortion pill is taken within a couple weeks of pregnancy, and what it does it makes the menstruation cycle go, and 'cleanse' the womb out, thus aborting the embryo. Those who take that Pill (actually it's 2 pills, I think) do experience discomfort, heavy cramps.

I worry that by having it OTC, people would abuse it (which is stupid, and risky for health too)

I haven't heard about the abortion pill.....I guess I am the last to know about this...and I am wondering if someone would use the abortion pill until later when the baby grow ...Let's say about 5-6 months.....and no one would know because its allow in their own home....and what if something happened?...

That's scary!... :eek2:

^Angel^ said:
I haven't heard about the abortion pill.....I guess I am the last to know about this...and I am wondering if someone would use the abortion pill until later when the baby grow ...Let's say about 5-6 months.....and no one would know because its allow in their own home....and what if something happened?...

That's scary!... :eek2:
yeah, i hope it doesn't go OTC.. :ugh: and I agree with Sweet KJ.. some people can be dumb and abuse it..o'd it or ruin their health with it, who knows? Probably isn't a good idea for it to be over the counter.. only thru prescriptions from dr would be best..

having an OTC and also having abortion is sad, abd too many just spread legs for the hell of it, if u dont want kids then pratice sex wisely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back