Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Angel^ said:
I haven't heard about the abortion pill.....I guess I am the last to know about this...and I am wondering if someone would use the abortion pill until later when the baby grow ...Let's say about 5-6 months.....and no one would know because its allow in their own home....and what if something happened?...

That's scary!... :eek2:

It won't work at 5-6 months.

Teekie said:
yeah, i hope it doesn't go OTC.. :ugh: and I agree with Sweet KJ.. some people can be dumb and abuse it..o'd it or ruin their health with it, who knows? Probably isn't a good idea for it to be over the counter.. only thru prescriptions from dr would be best..

Yeah, I agree ....It's shouldn't be over the counter....but I still feel that the abortion pills are not safe ...the reason why I am feeling this way is because what if some woman who has the abortion pills get jealous over some woman who happen to be pregnant ...and sip the pills into her drink and it may cause her to get an abortion ....Have they thought of that?....

There are alot of things you can do by using this abortion pills and I still feel its unsafe to be used at home...If there is just one way they could use it by going to the doctor's office and having them take the pill there in case of safety reason...I can't bearly live knowing abortion pills are sitting on shelves where people can get ahold of them....or doctor giving them as a prescription slip for them to get the abortion pills either ways I would still feel fear of them...never know what happens since we still live in a cruel world!... :ugh:

Sweet_KJ said:
It won't work at 5-6 months.

It won't?...So what exectly does it do in case the woman is between 5-6 months pregnant...does that mean the baby arrive early....or cause her to miscarriage ?....what effects will it do?..

^Angel^ said:
It won't?...So what exectly does it do in case the woman is between 5-6 months pregnant...does that mean the baby arrive early....or cause her to miscarriage ?....what effects will it do?..

it may cause light spotting. it might also give birth defeats, but won't abort the fetus that late in term.

Also, I want to add that even OTC abortion pill are very costly -- maybe 40 bucks for it.

Fly Free said:
:wave: and *huggies* MsGiglz -- if i may ask u to re-read once again on my post -- u would note that ive said "would be disgusted.." so yes it is disgusting i agree if a woman feels abortion is a "good means of birth control" -- she would have already known abt the other methods ie: birth control pills, IUD and etc (not including the "morning after pill") and apparently chose not to be using other methods of birth control so in that area i dont see how we can force a woman to use other methods of birth control if she refuses to do so and continues spreading her legs for men to use her and dump her like trash (regardless of race) -- i am well aware of how many babies may be lost to this kind of method a woman might use to rid herself of child *huggies* once again Annie and :ily: my friend!

**Huggs**.. thank you for clear that .. I might be tired.. hehe.. Yes, I agreed! :)
well enuff said since its been debating.. too much insense for me being here on this topic :) you know.. :)
yeah :ily:

^Angel^ said:
Yeah, I agree ....It's shouldn't be over the counter....but I still feel that the abortion pills are not safe ...the reason why I am feeling this way is because what if some woman who has the abortion pills get jealous over some woman who happen to be pregnant ...and sip the pills into her drink and it may cause her to get an abortion ....Have they thought of that?....

There are alot of things you can do by using this abortion pills and I still feel its unsafe to be used at home...If there is just one way they could use it by going to the doctor's office and having them take the pill there in case of safety reason...I can't bearly live knowing abortion pills are sitting on shelves where people can get ahold of them....or doctor giving them as a prescription slip for them to get the abortion pills either ways I would still feel fear of them...never know what happens since we still live in a cruel world!... :ugh:
True, I didn't think of it that way. Now I won't accept any drinks or food from anybody.. u just never know :ugh:

Teekie said:
True, I didn't think of it that way. Now I won't accept any drinks or food from anybody.. u just never know :ugh:

Actually anyone shouldn't accept drinks from anyone else - heard of Roofies (the date rape drug)?

Teekie said:
I saw on the news last nite about the abortion pill, they said they are going to try to have it over the counter :ugh:

Just take the pill and can abort it right at home..:ugh:

Teekie -- are u referring to the controversial "morning after pill" that is going to be OTC q

RU 486 is an abortion pill: http://www.cbctrust.com/RU486.96.html

The Morning After pill: http://www.morningafterpill.org/mapinfo1.htm

Although the site for the morning after pill claims that it is murder, they use the words boy or girl.

"It can irritate the lining of the uterus so that if the first and second actions fail, and the woman does become pregnant, the tiny baby boy or girl will die before he or she can actually attach to the lining of the uterus."

as far as I am aware the attaching to the lining has to occur quickly after fertalization. Far before the cells have differentiated into Male or Female.

I am extremely anti abortion, and although I am Christian, I leave my faith out of my arguements. I also happen to be adopted, knowing that I am a pregnancy that was unexpected in some way, I am glad I was given the opportunity to live.

I wrote an essay on motherhood and abortion, you can click it on the link at the bottom to read it.

Just a reminder, don't copy and paste my essay. But you can legally quote some of it, but not the entire essay. It is my works, and I'll like to have some respect shown to my original works by not ripping me off.

FILM PHILOSOPHY: Mothers

http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?p=170948#post170948

Good Essay Banjo!.. :thumb:

Fly Free said:
Teekie -- are u referring to the controversial "morning after pill" that is going to be OTC q
yeah, the morning after pill, the news was saying they were going to see if they can get it OTC, I was like :ugh:

Sweet_KJ said:
Actually anyone shouldn't accept drinks from anyone else - heard of Roofies (the date rape drug)?
Yeah, I've heard of it, I've seen news and lifetime movies about a few women who has been victims with the date rape drug. I won't accept any drink from anyone except my hubby :lol:

Teekie said:
Yeah, I've heard of it, I've seen news and lifetime movies about a few women who has been victims with the date rape drug. I won't accept any drink from anyone except my hubby :lol:

What if he gave you a roofie?

CyberRed said:
This is On-Topic Debate about abortion that I am talkin' about, not about the problems like you think. Sorry that you don't give yourself a chance to get to know me personally.

You made a great comment.

Bullymom --There is no reason for you to tell us to chill out or take the pills -- dont be ridiculous. So stay stick with this topic. To debate about abortion issues.

eternity said:

Bullymom --There is no reason for you to tell us to chill out or take the pills -- dont be ridiculous. So stay stick with this topic. To debate about abortion issues.

Eternity, Did I talking you ??? Wha.. idiot!! :wtf:

Bullymom -- check what you just posted

~AD getting weaker.. because this debate becomes HIGH HEATED.. caused AD got fever.. Everyones need chill'n off..
Or.. use..Chill pill..

Eternity, Did I talking you ??? Wha.. idiot!!

What does it mean? You include everyone else and includes me -- You choose to say *idiot*.. Look at what you are saying.. You were telling use to chill out or take some chill pills. If you disagree from what I say -- then you need to make a statement more careful.

Do you know what Everyone means, don't you?

Anyway -- There are many options to abortion -- I think it is really ridiculous -- I mean why should they kill a tiny even it is a living -- Once they get pregnant -- they would need to keep them until the full term. Unless if they do not want to get pregnant -- they do have some options to prevent from get pregnant -- that they dont have to have a sex with their partner or condom ( I know it is not 100 percent protect) but for concept to prevent from get a pregnant.

eternity said:

I think you disread Bullymom. She mean about Tweenty & CrbyRed because they insult each other. Bullymom mean is stop them to insult each other because we are here to talk about Abortion. Please read Tweenty & Cryred careful, then you will know why.

Teekie said:

Yeah, I know what you mean...U have a right to feel that way Teekie...I am glad I got my tube tides wouldn't have to worry about that!...

My god!

:jaw: I cannot believe that they have an abortion pill!!! OH GOD!! Dont you guys think its dangerous? For an ex: What happens if a teenage girl takes the pill cause shes preg and young.. Would it have like blood loss, causing you to have anemia (low blood count) if you take it and would it like make you die if you took to many by accident?? Also like if a lady says like hey guess what im preg? And the other lady is jealous and try to get a baby so she give her pill so can lose her baby? Thats sooo insane! Youll never know if that lady was her best friend or something and offers her a drink and she didnt even know her best friend is her enemy?? God! Can you guys imagine? I dont think its right because its legally like killing a baby, even though its just a month or few weeks old.. Its still a living thing growing inside of you!!!!!! Thats soo insane! Have you guys heard about that infant thing, they inject some kind of posion and the lady has to give birth to a dead baby.... its sooo nuts! I mean why go into labor for that and then kill the baby! What a waste and the baby would be alive and full grown... Its so sad... why would you do that in the first place? Jeez.... what are people thinking these days... :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back