Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.
apkeats26 said:
As science improves, people have no choice but to accept that the "Fetus" is a breathing, kicking child. I know and believe that life starts at conception. Here are some reasons why people believe that abortion is fine...

The child isn't breathing on it's own, it is dependent on something else to live. Well this is a good case, but what about the people in hospitals who can't live without a life support machine? Does that make them not living?

The being is small, not born yet. I'm 6'2, does this make me more human than anybody else?

The child isn't really alive until it has a conscience. Well, "Fetuses" can feel pain at...don't quote me....4 weeks or so, something like that, but it is when they are still in the womb, the fact that they can feel pain is proof that they have a conscience.

The child isn't alive until it is out of the mother. That "Fetus" has a breathing and, functioning body, internal organs, and a brain, everything that we have.

The fetus is in the mother, not the outside world. So location determines what life is now? Am I more or less human when I am sleeping on my bed? Or sitting here at OSU? You tell me.

Chew on that, let me know what you think.

Very true... exactly! I agree with what you say. Life is very meaningful. :thumb:

Liza said:
We all can agree that condoms aren't 100 percent preventive. If such a morning after pill is not available, then would early abortion be acceptable? After all "they" did try to prevent it in the first place.

Abortion is the answer!

One lady had her tube tied after 3 kids, and she got pregnant 10 years later, she wasn't pleased to know her tube tied had failed, she went to have an abortion as she don't want to have unplanned baby.

Other took her drug addict daughter to abortion clinic several times, because she sold her body to males to make money to support her drug habits, and she do not know which men is the father. She died few weeks before her 21st birthday.

A 15 yrs old schoolgirl got pregnant, and she lost her mother to cancer the year before, her widower father took her to abortion clinic as he could not afford to support a baby on widower pension and want the best for her daughter's future to continue study.

Do you think these women deserved to keep unplanned babies?

Last edited:
apkeats26 said:
As science improves, people have no choice but to accept that the "Fetus" is a breathing, kicking child. I know and believe that life starts at conception. Here are some reasons why people believe that abortion is fine...

The child isn't breathing on it's own, it is dependent on something else to live. Well this is a good case, but what about the people in hospitals who can't live without a life support machine? Does that make them not living?

The being is small, not born yet. I'm 6'2, does this make me more human than anybody else?

The child isn't really alive until it has a conscience. Well, "Fetuses" can feel pain at...don't quote me....4 weeks or so, something like that, but it is when they are still in the womb, the fact that they can feel pain is proof that they have a conscience.

The child isn't alive until it is out of the mother. That "Fetus" has a breathing and, functioning body, internal organs, and a brain, everything that we have.

The fetus is in the mother, not the outside world. So location determines what life is now? Am I more or less human when I am sleeping on my bed? Or sitting here at OSU? You tell me.

Chew on that, let me know what you think.

Truth is for the philosophers (or theologists/metaphysicans) such as ourselves, and facts are for scientists. I have never heard of science confirming that the fetuses indeed do have their souls at 4 weeks before or after. However, I have heard many theories about that. :D If the fetuses can breathe, but are still developing... does that mean they also have souls already before 4 weeks? Keep it up!

There is something like 40,000 (If not significantly more) familys that are waiting to adopt a child. Every child is a wanted child...I find it interesting that people are arguing about this topic on a deaf forum, because what do you think people would do if they could know 100 percent if their child was goign to be deaf when it was still in the womb? Think on this.

apkeats26 said:
There is something like 40,000 (If not significantly more) familys that are waiting to adopt a child. Every child is a wanted child...I find it interesting that people are arguing about this topic on a deaf forum, because what do you think people would do if they could know 100 percent if their child was goign to be deaf when it was still in the womb? Think on this.

40,000 families are probably waiting to adopt a baby, not a child. Unless I'm mistaken which I would be surprised to find out myself.

Families tend to not adopt children, just babies.

Think about my main question - I find it interesting that people are arguing about this topic on a deaf forum, because what do you think people would do if they could know 100 percent if their child was goign to be deaf when it was still in the womb? Think on this.

apkeats26 said:
Think about my main question - I find it interesting that people are arguing about this topic on a deaf forum, because what do you think people would do if they could know 100 percent if their child was goign to be deaf when it was still in the womb? Think on this.

Depend on mothers. Almost all deaf mothers
would be thrilled to have another deaf baby
as part of stronger bond between them
for communications. I'm assuming that NON-deaf mothers
who are NOT familiar with "deaf baby" probably
would get an abortion.

apkeats26 said:

not really. It's hard to tell if the future baby gonna be hearing impaired or not. It's very tiny and hard to know from the ultra-sound. Maybe in the future, we could know more deep about pre-birth will be deaf or not.

Hey ladies and gentleman... guess what?

God's OK On Abortion

"And when he hath made her drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed." (Numbers 5:27-28)

well, it said that the priest calls a curse upon the woman's head to insure that if she has acted in adultery the drinking of the liquid will cause her to have a miscarriage. If she comes out clean, then she shall conceive.

How ridiculous this procedure seems, any person who believes every word of the Bible must come to terms with the realization that the quoted God here sometimes authorizes abortion.

(also see Num. 5:1-25) :shock:

LUNZ said:
Hey ladies and gentleman... guess what?

God's OK On Abortion

"And when he hath made her drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed." (Numbers 5:27-28)

well, it said that the priest calls a curse upon the woman's head to insure that if she has acted in adultery the drinking of the liquid will cause her to have a miscarriage. If she comes out clean, then she shall conceive.

How ridiculous this procedure seems, any person who believes every word of the Bible must come to terms with the realization that the quoted God here sometimes authorizes abortion.

(also see Num. 5:1-25) :shock:

God's OK on abortion ?? You think it's OK for God to allow people to kill their "unborn" child ?? God says in the 10 Commandments "Do not kill".... meanin' to take someone's life away. :nono:

CyberRed said:
God's OK on abortion ?? You think it's OK for God to allow people to kill their "unborn" child ?? God says in the 10 Commandments "Do not kill".... meanin' to take someone's life away. :nono:

Your own GOVERNMENT used to euthanize disabled people including deaf back in the 20s, and it is a very little-known fact. It may not be easy to find on the internet, but there are websites about it.

Did you know that at least 60,000 disabled Americans by the 1970s were sterilized by your OWN government?

Back in the 40s, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that sterilizing disabled people was not a violation of their constitutional rights.

Hard to believe they were this cruel, eh?

Really, the America is not going down the toilet because there has always been bad things happening in our countries.

Back then, there were more religion in the government yet so many bad things happened, and it's a good thing that there are less religion in the government now.

CyberRed said:

Read it again real careful and you will understand better. The bible is real dark bible, alot of cover up and twisted the info. I just offered the truth and you make up your mind, not mine.

American is founded by christain people and guess what? some states are allowed abortion. who decided that? Gov't done it. What kind of people who work for Gov't? Indeed, Christian people! How sad!

LUNZ said:
Read it again real careful and you will understand better. The bible is real dark bible, alot of cover up and twisted the info. I just offered the truth and you make up your mind, not mine.

American is founded by christain people and guess what? some states are allowed abortion. who decided that? Gov't done it. What kind of people who work for Gov't? Indeed, Christian people! How sad!

I ain't goin' to argue with you. I already made up my mind on my own and I don't need to take your offer the truth from your own, because you ain't a perfect. *Chuckles* I am speakin' of God, not Christian people. God don't twist people's arms to force them to kill their unborn child. Like I said before.... God gave the people free choices and they makes up their own mind. When they die and then, it will be God's business to decide if, their choices are right or not. That's God's BIGGEST final judgment after their death, not durin' alive on earth. While people are still alive on earth, they are still makin' their own minds... still have their own free will. Remma that we only live ONCE and die ONCE. Have a nice day, LUNZ! *Winks*

Banjo said:
Your own GOVERNMENT used to euthanize disabled people including deaf back in the 20s, and it is a very little-known fact. It may not be easy to find on the internet, but there are websites about it.

Did you know that at least 60,000 disabled Americans by the 1970s were sterilized by your OWN government?

Back in the 40s, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that sterilizing disabled people was not a violation of their constitutional rights.

Hard to believe they were this cruel, eh?

Really, the America is not going down the toilet because there has always been bad things happening in our countries.

Back then, there were more religion in the government yet so many bad things happened, and it's a good thing that there are less religion in the government now.

Yeah, I would imagine. I don't like what the Gov't did... that's like we are "guinea pigs" to them. GRRR lol ! But, hey... that's their ideas, not mine. *Chuckles* I am sure you know the answer to why. I would love to read the old history about what happened in old times, but I have to work findin' them somewhere on the internet....somehow. :) Thanks for your feedbacks!

CyberRed said:
I ain't goin' to argue with you. I already made up my mind on my own and I don't need to take your offer the truth from your own, because you ain't a perfect. *Chuckles* I am speakin' of God, not Christian people. God don't twist people's arms to force them to kill their unborn child. Like I said before.... God gave the people free choices and they makes up their own mind. When they die and then, it will be God's business to decide if, their choices are right or not. That's God's BIGGEST final judgment after their death, not durin' alive on earth. While people are still alive on earth, they are still makin' their own minds... still have their own free will. Remma that we only live ONCE and die ONCE. Have a nice day, LUNZ! *Winks*

God Creates Evil And Peace
"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things." (Isaiah 45:7)

Dont tell me i aint a prefect reader.
Final Judgment? good luck!

Murder.

Murder, is defined as taking innocent life.
The bible does say that "You shall not murder"
Therefore, to kill a fetus, you are murdering.

Abortion is genocide. Genocide, the killing of a generation. The holocaust was genocide. 1/4 of our culture has been killed by abortion. If abortion didn't exist, for every three people that we know, we would know one more person. That, my friends, is genocide. We are losing presidents, athletes, polititions, deaf, hearing, everybody is hit by this.

And A fetus is a living thing....not just a seed or an egg...but a living human being! :fruit:

apkeats26 said:
Murder, is defined as taking innocent life.
The bible does say that "You shall not murder"
Therefore, to kill a fetus, you are murdering.

Abortion is genocide. Genocide, the killing of a generation. The holocaust was genocide. 1/4 of our culture has been killed by abortion. If abortion didn't exist, for every three people that we know, we would know one more person. That, my friends, is genocide. We are losing presidents, athletes, polititions, deaf, hearing, everybody is hit by this.

Exactly ! *Chuckles* You got it just right there... *Whew* LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back