A Weekend Thread About Absolutely Nothing!

Okay TXGolfer - here are the pics for you:
chimp_shot.jpg

funny-dog-pictures-turned-gravity.jpg

funny-pictures-frog-prince-kiss.jpg

golf-bra-converter-1324.jpg

outlaw-golf-2-20040813030416533.jpg

snake of TXGolfer.jpg

Pooh, no Darren Hayes pics. Oh well, I have 90% of them on my laptop no need for more.

Am eager to go to the local CFL game on Saturday... with a buddy and his little son... so that ought to be fun for sure.. still am thinking about going to the Big M Stampede (about a hour drive south of the city) for maybe tomorrow but will see...

Wirelessly posted

Sharky99 said:
Am eager to go to the local CFL game on Saturday... with a buddy and his little son... so that ought to be fun for sure.. still am thinking about going to the Big M Stampede (about a hour drive south of the city) for maybe tomorrow but will see...

Have fun, I hope the Bombers win heehee no potty mouth :P

I have my vampire class Sat & Sun

My weekend starts on Thursday as I work part time ;-)

My best friend wants me to go swimming with her so I've bought a swimsuit (she can look after me cos I'm a bad swimmer and can't see or hear very well at the pool).

Tomorrow the people who won my saxophone and guitar on ebay are coming to collect- saved up just over £200 for my future car fund :) then on saturday I have a driving lesson.

No other plans for the weekend. You guys always seem to be so busy!

I'm agitated as my parents had a screaming match and my DD felt like it was her fault when it wasn't. All the more reason to get out. *sigh* They've been at it for the last 45 minutes. Sometimes I think it would have been best had they divorced, the older they get they more they grow apart.

So now me and my DD are upstairs listening to Darren Hayes and talking.

Hiked mountains and dirt, railroads, country roads for a total of 12-13 miles to get to Walmart today... just to buy groceries. :|
Took 3 and a half hours to and back and I am extremely burnt out. yeah yeah I know I am insane, the people on the road definitely thought so. Prolly never gonna try this again unless necessary

2r4mu0j.jpg

Oh my gosh..I havent updated here...

Last weekend, I went to Ocean City with girlfriends and kids on Friday, Sat, I helped my friend to trade her SUV in and that was when I saw the good deal on the Scion, and Sunday, I joined my brother's girlfriend to look at houses.

This weekend will be busy as well..

Today, I just deep cleaned my house and will relax at home tonight.
Tmw, going to take my son to a birthday party and then a bbq party afterwards. I am hoping TheWriteAlex and BellaSorria will join me.
Sunday, I have 6 hours of training at my 2nd job and then chill afterwards.

I'm agitated as my parents had a screaming match and my DD felt like it was her fault when it wasn't. All the more reason to get out. *sigh* They've been at it for the last 45 minutes. Sometimes I think it would have been best had they divorced, the older they get they more they grow apart.

that's what I tell my friends who are in bad marriages..GET the HELL out! Not good for their kids.

Oh my gosh..I havent updated here...

Last weekend, I went to Ocean City with girlfriends and kids on Friday, Sat, I helped my friend to trade her SUV in and that was when I saw the good deal on the Scion, and Sunday, I joined my brother's girlfriend to look at houses.

This weekend will be busy as well..

Today, I just deep cleaned my house and will relax at home tonight.
Tmw, going to take my son to a birthday party and then a bbq party afterwards. I am hoping TheWriteAlex and BellaSorria will join me.
Sunday, I have 6 hours of training at my 2nd job and then chill afterwards.

oh wow bella and alex are in town?

Hiked mountains and dirt, railroads, country roads for a total of 12-13 miles to get to Walmart today... just to buy groceries. :|

but.... you have a car.

Yeah, I am sure. I have seen them and they are common in this area. The first few hours of a bite is reddish skin with a little puss in the middle, sort of like a large pimple. I have never been bitten but have several friends who have, and all the bites were nasty-looking, every single one of them. I agree it is hard to exterminate them, but heck, I have a few pump sprayers and I figure that getting rid of the spiders' prey ought to help. My brother insists on sleeping on a thin mattress on the floor, so...I usually shake out my clothes before putting them on, and I sleep a couple feet off the floor. Just be careful is my motto. Oh well.
My brother was constantly squeezing out a lot of puss from his previous bites and had me insert tweezers to pull out ropes of them. Pretty gross but I have a strong stomach, lol.

wait what? ropes from wound?

Iron man challenge. or maybe it's early signs i might turn into ted kaczynski.

ted kaczynski used bus and bicycle. genius. that's why he went to Harvard.

sounds like they're becoming deaf.

Back