A Weekend Thread About Absolutely Nothing!

Bottesini I love your shoes! I can fit in kids shoes too, I'm a 4 or 5 and adult sizes start at 5.

Thank you. It is a great help to having cheap prices for fun shoes. :)

Yes.....unless you have alot of kids. It is much easier on the skin too. Much cheaper to maintain. When you are in it you can't tell a great deal of difference........it's not like being in the ocean.

that explains why I dislike swimming in pool. Chemical Pool.... :ugh:

yesterday.... went bowling with my old HS friends... today... just got back from dinner with my other old HS friend. good time to catch up on old history

Today was another busy day as usual. I'm thinking next weekend if there is nothing going on I will just try to do absolutely nothing.

Cool.....looked like alot of fun.

yeah this one was 2nd pinata. first one looks like a little boy, it damaged so badly, most of my friends are baseball players, they beat it up so hard. We played flag football afterwards. Had a good time, but ow. . . my face is sunburned.

What do you do in TX ? 24/7 golfing in the desert? :D

yeah this one was 2nd pinata. first one looks like a little boy, it damaged so badly, most of my friends are baseball players, they beat it up so hard. We played flag football afterwards. Had a good time, but ow. . . my face is sunburned.

What do you do in TX ? 24/7 golfing in the desert? :D

It's pretty green in my area, not much sand......but yeah alot of golf ....lol

I was in NorCal over Thanksgiving. Great place.

Yes.....unless you have alot of kids. It is much easier on the skin too. Much cheaper to maintain. When you are in it you can't tell a great deal of difference........it's not like being in the ocean.

Frisky, I hate to say that TXgolfer is right. It didnt feel like I was in the ocean. Shoot!!!! However, my skin didnt become its usual dry self that it always gets after I spend a significant time in the pool. Feels like it has silky lotion on.

I was hoping to feel ocean like waters...lol

No noticeable difference. :(

The salt water swimming pools trend began here in CA about 10 yrs ago, I think.

One of the local pools here in Lake Worth used to be Salt water, then went to fresh water and I thin it's back to salt water now. this started back around 35-40 years ago. It is right next to the beach. It was designed for the people who were unable to walk on the sand, or the small children. There is the pool which goes to 10 feet deep and a baby wading pool as well.

Frisky, I hate to say that TXgolfer is right. It didnt feel like I was in the ocean. Shoot!!!! However, my skin didnt become its usual dry self that it always gets after I spend a significant time in the pool. Feels like it has silky lotion on.

I was hoping to feel ocean like waters...lol

No noticeable difference. :(

It's pretty awesome water skin wise and green wise.

I've had an odd weekend. Friday, hubby stayed home not feeling well. I got upset with someone here on AD and threatened to take time off, but got an PM asking what happened. Person who sent PM made me feel quite a bit better and I realized that the idiot will forever remain "contrary" in her ways. The family and I then drove up to where we most likely will be moving to and it was my old hometown. Lake Wales, FL. Drove around and saw a lot of my old haunts, both good and bad. Left home at 2pm and got home at 10:30pm. It's a 3 hour drive away. Saturday, did a little grocery shopping, then took MIL to her hair appointment (every Saturday at 2pm), then to the church for a meeting, pot luck dinner and games for the Autumn Ministry group (ages 50+). So far today, we have had 3 hours with no electric, no A/C all weekend and no family is bugging me about lunch. During the no electric period, I went nosing around and went through some of my mother's boxes in the garage and found all of my father's military papers that she has been looking for since the mid-90's. She didn't think to look in the "Medical-Info" file. She is happy as a clam right now. (all in regards to her SS and VA death benefits. She was getting them, but then they stopped and have been taking it back from her SS check since they can't find records of my father. Now she has the proof they needed and will get the money back.)

Big time. I haven't stayed home for weekend since I moved in. So much tHings to do in here.

Yeah? You like SF better than DC?
That's interesting. I haven't been to DC yet, but I thought they looked the same except the hills.

We had a huge storm overnight. Lots of broken trees and branches. Two houses on my street have bad damage to the roofs. One has half a very large tree resting on it.

Yeah? You like SF better than DC?
That's interesting. I haven't been to DC yet, but I thought they looked the same except the hills.

lol I live near SF like 2 hours from san jose ;) but SF is cooler than here cuz it's near ocean.. ughhh I wished i lived in s.f but too expenvise there oh well but i know to get to SF by riding BART or caltrain.. :D I'm well known for travelling to nowhere when I want be alone :cool2: like I never been to DC.. I need to travel to DC and texas and hm arizona and few more states but that will have to wait til I find a better job then I can travel wheenver i want to ;)

Back