A Weekend Thread About Absolutely Nothing!

Jclarke and PFH in bed?? damn wow they now a couple... wonder if anyone snapped a pic of them snuggling together?? HEHE I bet Freckles or Jiro did snap some pics... *whistles*

Jclarke and PFH in bed?? damn wow they now a couple... wonder if anyone snapped a pic of them snuggling together?? HEHE I bet Freckles or Jiro did snap some pics... *whistles*
you want more juicy details?

We had a rather quiet weekend, not much going on. We drove down to my lady's mom house for dinner and hang out for a bit. Pretty much a family night. Sunday was one of the most comfortable days in the whole summer.

We had a rather quiet weekend, not much going on. We drove down to my lady's mom house for dinner and hang out for a bit. Pretty much a family night.

Sometimes those quiet weekends are just so GREAT!

Sometimes those quiet weekends are just so GREAT!

Yeah it sure does. I cannot wait til Thursday, we will have the whole day break from kids because it's their first day of school! They seem excited going to school once again.

that's how I roll. just me and my imaginary hammock. once a week. mandatory.

Yep on a perfect day like yesterday would be a perfect time to rest on a hammock and breath easy for a few hours. ;)

Back