A Weekend Thread About Absolutely Nothing!

bring firefighter's set of flashlights?

Nah..my hubby worked from 10 AM to 7PM today and he is really tired. We will go tmw after he gets off from work. Hopefully...but the guy chatted with my hubby for a good 30 mins about the playground set.

Nah..my hubby worked from 10 AM to 7PM today and he is really tired. We will go tmw after he gets off from work. Hopefully...but the guy chatted with my hubby for a good 30 mins about the playground set.
darn it, you did not crack a or two laughs!

meaning that I have no recollection of having a good time in the end. :lol:
:eek3: so saying, let's hope you die of consumption? :lol: I really find that funny! right on...

i am a firefighter whatcha need?
no worries, my enemy's daughter in law's hubby's mother's middle son's aunt's younger nephew is so I can ask for anything if need. :D

:eek3: so saying, let's hope you die of consumption? :lol: I really find that funny! right on...

no worries, my enemy's daughter in law's hubby's mother's middle son's aunt's younger nephew is so I can ask for anything if need. :D
I'd rather be awake in a bed, looking around to find a chick next to me, and I say 'What the fuck happened last night?' :lol:

now I know.. :iough:

(but this is for you, the chick with gential herps responds ...

haha I don't know either! but one thing I know is .. erm, I have HIV. you wouldn't mind that, right??)

I'd rather be awake in a bed, looking around to find a chick next to me, and I say 'What the fuck happened last night?' :lol:

and then when she turned her face around, you screamed with horror and disgust....

:io:

now I know.. :iough:

(but this is for you, the chick with gential herps responds ...

haha I don't know either! but one thing I know is .. erm, I have HIV. you wouldn't mind that, right??)
:laugh2:

Back