A Weekend Thread About Absolutely Nothing!

I secretly drooled over Jiro's bike. It's a dang sweet bike. I went to the Apple store in NYC and got educated how iphones, blackberrys and androids serve different needs. I met up with a friend from undergrad, went shopping, ate Pho and laughed a lot. And practice some sign.

Sunday, I had an uneventful drive home, but realized I had to make another trip home the next day. So a lot of driving for me.

Wirelessly posted

I begin my phlebotomy tech tomorrow, its a weekend course for a month. After, I will be eligible to take the phlebotomy state exam :D

bet this weekend and next week, AD will be more likely get quiet! I guess I will be prepared for the worst. :lol:

Can the rest of us borrow some?!?!?

Or I could just tell you there are free apps to download from Barnes and Noble, Amazon, and Borders for e-readers, and they have several books that are free. :cool2:

bet this weekend and next week, AD will be more likely get quiet! I guess I will be prepared for the worst. :lol:

Not if Jillio returns and starts up with FJ again. :bowlol:

I will be around. :)

I had a bitch of a week. Two of our trimmers at work were on vacation and the other girl that I could have switched with on my line is still fairly new to trimming so I ended up trimming on the mirror (chicken plant lingo for cutting chicken in front of a mirror so that you can see all the way around the bird in one glance, can't leave anything that has been condemned by USDA). You cannot sit down at this work station, it's just not practical the way it is set up. So I was at this station anywhere from 2.5 hours to 4 hours straight everyday this week. My back and shoulder is killing me from the repetitive motions. To top it off we worked 9-10 hours M-Th. Then today we worked a total of 10.5 hours.

Monday I went to Taco Bell, had my order screwed up, pissed.
Tuesday nothing really other than a long hard day at work
Wednesday I found out that some of the inspectors at work have been stabbing me in the back with some comments that could easily have me fired. I talked with both sides and I still can't figure who is telling the truth and who is lying to my face about their true colors. This hurts me a bit since what was said really hurt my feelings and I consider both sides to be good friends and good co-workers. I will just have to watch and listen over time.
Thursday I was just bitchy as ever about the situation. I yelled at the one inspector that made the comment and cussed her, another just pushed my buttons even more and I ended up cussing them and ripping them a new one while my bosses watched in disbelief.
Friday (today) - I worked 10.5 hours today. It has been a long hard week, and I have been freezing cold all day. One of my inspectors let me borrow her sweatshirt, but it is very warm comfy and I'm tempted to keep it, but I must do the right thing to wash it and return it to her. Oh and while I was on the mirror today a bunch of Japanese investors came walking through my department and just as they passed by a tearing pain shot through my lower back and I wanted to scream, one of them looked at me like "WTF is wrong with you?" But I never screamed I just winced and fell over forward for about a minute until the pain subsided enough that I could stand up again. My back has always bothered me since my pinched nerve but it hasn't bothered me like this in years.

Right now I'm still freezing cold I'm under a warm blanket and laptop and still wearing my inspectors comfy and cozy sweatshirt. Brrr.

Or I could just tell you there are free apps to download from Barnes and Noble, Amazon, and Borders for e-readers, and they have several books that are free. :cool2:

:thumb:

I ordered a couple books last night. And downloaded another one today online but from different sites though.:D

Im always out of the loop. Who's FJ and wheres Jillio?

Back