A Weekend Thread About Absolutely Nothing!

I have my phlebotomy class this weekend.

I was hoping for a relaxing time, but...

Saturday we have prayer meeting and MIL's hair appointment and Sunday after church I'm not quite sure yet.

it was my birthday weekend, chilled and had lunch with friend, relaxed most of the day - went out, got smashed and I spent the day at home with a hangover. :aw:

Hiked mountains and dirt, railroads, country roads for a total of 12-13 miles to get to Walmart today... just to buy groceries. :|
Took 3 and a half hours to and back and I am extremely burnt out. yeah yeah I know I am insane, the people on the road definitely thought so. Prolly never gonna try this again unless necessary
ha, feel ya! I did the same the other day, CARRYING a small child who doesn't walk yet just to art store... thinking it'd be less than 2 hours. ended up almost 3 hours and three weeks after got my cast off. then back. goodness, never got this tired. swore I'd never do that again which I am sure I will. :)

It was good to see TheWriteAlex and BellaSorria...I am sure I will hang out with BellaSorria from time to time as she doesnt live too far. Too bad TheWriteAlex lives in another state. :mad:

It was good to see TheWriteAlex and BellaSorria...I am sure I will hang out with BellaSorria from time to time as she doesnt live too far. Too bad TheWriteAlex lives in another state. :mad:

what the fudge - Alex doesn't let me know that he's in town? :-o

You know who are your real buds now. :cool:

ha, feel ya! I did the same the other day, CARRYING a small child who doesn't walk yet just to art store... thinking it'd be less than 2 hours. ended up almost 3 hours and three weeks after got my cast off. then back. goodness, never got this tired. swore I'd never do that again which I am sure I will. :)
hunter gatherer skills :eek3:

last night was champ.. went to dave and buster and met with deaf friends... ... and I drank pretty too much and woke up with a hangover.. ugh I am still tired.. I want to sleep it off but nah beautiful day to miss out on perfect weather outside :P

Yesterday was a washout. MIL was sick, so we did not do her errands. I vegged, was online and read a book and did a bunch of Sudoku puzzles. 15 of them. Getting really good at it. Today, I am spending online and with Naisho's help, trying to fix my netbook. I still have to go to WalMart and may do it this evening.

This was my weekend off. I got the house cleaned, cared for my fishes and aquariums thoroughly, spent time with my family and pets.

Saturday was awesome. We had our first ever San Angelo Deaf Coffee. It was amazing. DeafAnnieBoo hosted it and we had 11 people for our first ever meeting. We told jokes, shared books, discussed movies and events and got to know one another. So happy! Annieboo is very cute and lots of fun. The coffee place was very nice and the staff was just so good. So was the food and coffee. I wish everyone could come.

what the fudge - Alex doesn't let me know that he's in town? :-o

Umm..I think it was very last minute. You will have to ask him.

Anyways, I had a super busy weekend...11 hours of socializing between the birthday party and the bbq party (see my thread of the video of Alex and I socializing) on Sat and then today, I worked at my 2nd job for 6 hours. I am so pooped!

I am so pooped!

toiletpaper.jpg

Jiro.. assume ya do use that to wipe your azz?? If so best to flame it and dont give it to anyone!! LOL

Hey Mrs B!!! Long time no see in here eh... how it ticking along eh? HHEHE!!

Wirelessly posted

Wow Shel you are one busy Mama!

I am seriously in desperate need of "me" time. I turned down two parties next weekend. I just want to stay home both weekend nights.

Back