A warning for those who use E-BAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
diehardbiker65 said:
Now, something is WRONG with RS story already... At first RS said that he bought from a girl. NOW he bought from Ebay? Something is FISHY in his story. I think Sequois is right that your might be con-artist after all.

I better watch out and make sure that I won't buy anything from HIM. :Ohno:

Taylor said:
yeah....you bought them from a girl and tried to use them. You were told they were no good. Instead of ending it there, you turned around and sold them to somebody telling them they were good. Yeah, you got ripped off, but you are no better than the person that sold them to you...your just as guilty of ripping the next person off and you should have gotten sued (and lost) over it.

Yes, I notice it in his previous posts.

Ravensteve,
Yes, this is a fraud offence because you KNEW it's false before you sold them to Ebay.

I believe the girl should get her refund back from you because you sold something that was no longer good to use and since you were told by the person you brought it from that it was no longer good to use, but you decide to make money out of it and sell it at the E-bay, what makes you think you will make money out of something that no longer good to use?....

Liebling:-))) said:
I don't trust to give my credit card number to an internet.

I agree with you, I don't even trust to do that.

ravensteve1961 said:
The Girl sold it on E-BAY and thats where i bought it, heres proof where i bought it.
E-BAY Disney Passes
ravensteve, This does not prove anything. It is your fault for buying the fake tickets. It shows how smart you are buying this fake tickets from E-bay, REASON I said you are smart...,Because you did not investagate this person who sell fakes tickets and sold it to you. I want to do this in front of you :dunno: :laugh2:

Also, you sold a fake tickets to someone esle becuz you want to reveage other person that you got fake tickets? That is not smart thing to do and look what happen to you now are in trouble with the laws for selling fake tickets so meaning it is your damn fault for getting fake tickets. I do not feel sorry for you but do feel sorry for other person who brought your fake tickets therefore it is your responiablity to pay back what you own the person for fake tickets.

Why do We the AD chatters have to put up with your full of BS?? Someone will take your money out of the bank rather you like it or not.., There is rules apply to everyone who get invole with E-bay. You are full responiablity for this fake tickets you sold to other person. This show you are the most :evil: <this is what you are evil person for what? for being

The FAT lady just sang, "AMEN!".

LoneOak said:
ravensteve, This does not prove anything. It is your fault for buying the fake tickets. It shows how smart you are buying this fake tickets from E-bay, REASON I said you are smart...,Because you did not investagate this person who sell fakes tickets and sold it to you. I want to do this in front of you :dunno: :laugh2:

Also, you sold a fake tickets to someone esle becuz you want to reveage other person that you got fake tickets? That is not smart thing to do and look what happen to you now are in trouble with the laws for selling fake tickets so meaning it is your damn fault for getting fake tickets. I do not feel sorry for you but do feel sorry for other person who brought your fake tickets therefore it is your responiablity to pay back what you own the person for fake tickets.

Why do We the AD chatters have to put up with your full of BS?? Someone will take your money out of the bank rather you like it or not.., There is rules apply to everyone who get invole with E-bay. You are full responiablity for this fake tickets you sold to other person. This show you are the most :evil: <this is what you are evil person for what? for being

Taylor said:
yeah....you bought them from a girl and tried to use them. You were told they were no good. Instead of ending it there, you turned around and sold them to somebody telling them they were good. Yeah, you got ripped off, but you are no better than the person that sold them to you...your just as guilty of ripping the next person off and you should have gotten sued (and lost) over it.
I NEVER USED THEM!!!! I SAID I HAD A FAMILY EMERGENCY WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GO TO DISNEYWORLD ON OCTOBER LAST YEAR BUT MY COUSON DIED IN AUGUST!!SO WE ALL HAD TO CANCEL THE TRIP

What is YOUR POINT??? If you had spend hundred, if not thousands of dollars to go down to disneyworld, and find yourself with dead tickets, what are you gonna to do??? Barge in their gate anyway, eh?

This is the LAMEST argument you have with us!

ravensteve1961 said:
I NEVER USED THEM!!!! I SAID I HAD A FAMILY EMERGENCY WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GO TO DISNEYWORLD ON OCTOBER LAST YEAR BUT MY COUSON DIED IN AUGUST!!SO WE ALL HAD TO CANCEL THE TRIP

Hey it happened and it happened so get over it. Pay the lady back her money.

I think it is really hogwash because he likes our attention.

Pomeranian said:
Hey it happened and it happened so get over it. Pay the lady back her money.

4th pages thread here.. Oh dear! :ugh: I feel sleepy...

Why should we waste our time to convince Ravensteve here? :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

First at all Raven lied to the buyer about the ticket, The first sentence on your post, you lied! You said a family member died. Now you told the cop the truth. You are full of shit.

You gave Ebay your number, your code to the bank account, you agreed with them, you sold your soul to them when you click submit. It's your loss.

And come on! it's only 7 buck not 700 buck. You are a such a crybaby. Move on with 7 buck! Ebay will do it once and never again only if you don't sell anything anymore.

If you really hate ebay then leave ebay, never come back, you are a idiot after all.

I didnt lie,,Thats the whole truth..I bought the ticket in june cause my mother told me the family was planing a trip to disneyworld but we were all responsibile for getting our own tickets. So i bought an disney hopper pass around june it cost me $150. Then My cousin died on august 30th so we all decided to cancell the trip. Would it been sellfish if i went and everyone would be pissed at me because i was thinking of myself instead of others.So i sold it on ebay and auctioned on it.Winner paid me $125 i started a bid of $100 hoped it goes higher. Well bidder won $125 in september then she e-mailed me back told me disney said the ticket was used. I didnt belive her. I said No refunds!!!! So i cut her off e-mail by blocking her. Then the police contacted me and said pay this woman back or i will be arrested on criminal fraud charges. It was a police detective who contacted me.So i explained about the girl who sold it to me. The Detective said give me all your e-mail with comminication with this girl and i will contact her do the samething as i told you. So They came back to me her name is not kathy...She cleared all her e-mail info out and her ebay name was cancelled and her adress isnt there she moved. NOW WHAT IM I SUPPOSED TO DO? EBAY turned me into a victim they refused to work with me on the case..And they cant help the police locating her. Now im gonna go to the police on the same account with ebay if they touch one penny just one im going to the police and see if they can charge one of the employees with something.And i will say YES!! I wanna press charges.

No matter either it´s lie or truth. A lady STILL demand her rights! You as the seller is the responsible to give her refund.

You should not sell the ticket in first place when you knew it´s fake.

ravensteve1961 said:
Well,,E-BAY is not supposed to touch my bank account without my permission.Thats why i suggested the manager to put the password in my account so if they dont know it they cant touch it. So he said i cant do that.So i have no alternative but go to the police if they touch it.

If you have signed up for an account with ebay, and you have done any selling, then you have effectively authorized ebay to deduct funds from your account, whether you like it or not. (Funds for your specific transactions, that is.) This was all part of the user agreement when you signed up with e-bay - go back and re-read it. I've been a buyer and seller on ebay for many years and while I get the occasional upset customer, it really has been very smooth sailing all this time because I know what the policies are. Sorry to be so blunt!

I haven't been to DisneyWorld since the 80s. Now, excuse me if I don't know much about tickets nowadays. I'm wondering if it would be possible to check the contents or validity of the Disney Ride Ticket or whatever they're called online or phone? If that is possible then you would have known if the tickets are good or not and upon finding out if it is good or not, you could've contact the police right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back