A warning for those who use E-BAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ravesteve-----
You mention that you brought the ticket to go to the disneyworld. That's fine, and you said that your cousin passed away, I'm sorry to hear that. And you sold the ticket to the lady from Ebay. It's your own risks. It really doesn't matter if the ticket looks real, or broken items or customer do not like it. It was your own responible to pay the lady back.
It just like you buy something from the food store, clothing, furniture, and etc. If something was not good within 30 days, you can get the stuff back to the store and get refund or exchange as long you have the receipt. The store are "SELLER" to customer and it was their responible.
SO YOU ARE THE "SELLER".

Other example:

I make car payment to the bank and one in my family or friends passed away and I cannot make payment this month. You call the bank and the bank will tell you that need to make payment asap or you had to pay late fee. The bank will not care if someone passed away. It was your responible to pay the payment no matter what!

EBAY CAN TAKE THE MONEY OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT BECAUSE YOU AGREE ON THEIR CONTRACT!!!!! IF YOU CALL POLICE ABOUT EBAY TAKE THE MONEY OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT. THEY WILL DO THE JOB AND LEAVE THE REPORT TO THE DUMPSTER!!

All of the AD member are getting tired of you and you are too STUBBORN!! And we all enjoy to eat :popcorn: and drink :beer: . And :gives: about you.

bluegecko474 said:
And we all enjoy to eat :popcorn: and drink :beer: . And :gives: about you.

Pass me more popcorn, and Coca~Cola! Im running em out already.

I don't understand why some of you are attacking Ravensteve, He was also the victim of the tickets that was already used when he purchase it from ebay. He even said he didn't know it was already been used after the lady who purchase the ticket from him at ebay the same ticket he got from this other person. I think Ebay should take action of the person who sold the ticket to Ravensteve and Ravensteve should pay the lady back that purchase the ticket from him. Then everyone is happy. I think that is only fair enough.

Just my two cents. :)

See even cheri understands the situtation im in. I only agreed using my routing number just to get in and sell. Not for them to touch my bank account.The FBI does investigate bank fraud situations. And theyre very serous on bank fraud cases.

ravensteve1961 said:
The Reason I bought a Disney Pass is because its cheaper on E-BAY If i bought a disney pass at walt disney world then id would pay $250 plus Sales tax! And Im tired of feeding the democratic party because THEY LIE,CHEAT AND STEAL From you. When they learn this word HONESTY Then Ill support em.

Oh gawd. I'm a Republican just like you are, but let me point something out to you. Politicians are CROOKS! ALL OF THEM!! They all lie, cheat and steal. It doesn't matter which side of the aisle they come from, either.

Get over it, Steve. This issue is with EBay, and has nothing to do with the Democratic party or the government as a whole. Accept responsibility for your actions and do the right thing!

Jeez :roll:

ravensteve1961 said:
See even cheri understands the situtation im in. I only agreed using my routing number just to get in and sell. Not for them to touch my bank account.The FBI does investigate bank fraud situations. And theyre very serous on bank fraud cases.

Whoop-de-do. You still should accept your responsibilty for trying to re-sell dead tickets, and deal with the consequences of your actions.

Oh, and be careful that a fraud charge doesn't come back and bite you on the behind! Because, it sounds like it could.

:roll:

Oceanbreeze said:
Whoop-de-do. You still should accept your responsibilty for trying to re-sell dead tickets, and deal with the consequences of your actions.

Oh, and be careful that a fraud charge doesn't come back and bite you on the behind! Because, it sounds like it could.

He did not even know it was used, He explained that he could not go to the trip because someone passed away. How would that be that he might be charge for fraud? He purchase the ticket from someone else at first and that person should be charge for fraud not Ravensteve. If you were in his place I am sure you were be as pissed as Ravensteve, cuz you would be the victim of a ticket that was no good and you paid too much for it. And the point of the whole thread He did not know the ticket was fake until this woman told him it was no good. So how would that be that he broke the law? When he didn't know until after he sold the ticket, that the ticket is no good/expired.

Cheri said:
If you were in his place I am sure you were be as pissed as Ravensteve, cuz you would be the victim of a ticket that was no good and you paid too much for it. And the point of the whole thread He did not know the ticket was fake until this woman told him it was no good. So how would that be that he broke the law? When he didn't know until after he sold the ticket, that the ticket is no good/expired.

No, actually... I'm smart enough to read fine print, and know what I'm getting into before I make a transaction. I'm also smart enough to know I shouldn't try to capitalize on someone's mistake or wrond doing. That lady might have been wrong to sell him a bogus ticket, but he was also wrong to try and resell it.

Read the thread again, Cheri. Steve was the one in the wrong here, and he should do the responsible thing and pay back the cost of the ticket.

Oceanbreeze said:
No, actually... I'm smart enough to read fine print, and know what I'm getting into before I make a transaction. I'm also smart enough to know I shouldn't try to capitalize on someone's mistake or wrond doing. That lady might have been wrong to sell him a bogus ticket, but he was also wrong to try and resell it.

Read the thread again, Cheri. Steve was the one in the wrong here, and he should do the responsible thing and pay back the cost of the ticket.

The point is you are missing out on the major part of his post.
i sold it on ebay and auctioned on it.Winner paid me $125 i started a bid of $100 hoped it goes higher. Well bidder won $125 in september then she e-mailed me back told me disney said the ticket was used. I didnt belive her.
Again he did not know that the ticket was already been used. How is he wrong for reselling a ticket that was no good when he did not even know that.

And I never said he should not pay this woman back for the ticket that he sold on E-Bay read my post again carefully. I said he should pay her back and also this other person who sold this fake ticket to Ravensteve should be charge for fraud and pay him what he brought the ticket for.

That is Why im Gonna keep an eye on my bank tranactions. If that $7.75 shows up im gonna get the offical bank statement then im going straght down to the police.

Ravensteve,

Why are you so worried about the bank statement? You should be working on getting the person who sold the fake ticket to you that already been used and get your money back and pay this other woman who you sold the ticket to, because it's not fair for the woman that brought something that is no good to use. Do the right thing, Refund the money back to her and find this other person who sold the ticket to you. That should be the most important issue to worry about than what E-Bay is trying to do to your bank.

And next time don't buy tickets off e-bay anymore. Okay? ;)

Ill Buy SuperBowl Tickets on EBAY if Ravens make it again. Cause theyre always SOLDOUT!

This is really boring topic already, RS, go ahead go down to police station, I am sure they will have good laugh behind your back! Trust me! They will tell you to contact your bank, and BE AWARE, bank are VERY strict with this. You CAN dispute the transaction, BUT if the bank find Ebay have abided the rules (Im 99.99% sure they are), and they CAN pull your funds back and backfire on you. This could result in service charges, and other fees that you don't want to pay but it is permissible by banking law. Hey RS, Im talking to you, Ebay is like a human, and your just like a fly, that human WILL squash you and you can't hurt Ebay!

Go ahead go down to police station, these guys really need good laugh after miserable night, or miserable time with their wives.

Defination of "Fraud" It means misleading, trading fakes for financial gain. commiting something that harms others in any way without clearly stated, or documented that clearly whats in return.

You, RS advertised on E bay telling that your disney tickets are legitit, and valid, even mentioned that it is unused. You MISLEADED the buyer into thinking it is REAL UNUSED ticket. That is AUTOMATICALLY FRAUD! You sold them. Now, your stuck, and if you refused to pay back, then that buyer CAN sue you for the damages and for the total refund PLUS the rest of high priced legal fees. Your fraud activity considered as misdeamnor at this time. BUT if you REFUSED to cooperate, and resist everything, and if cop tried to arrest you, and you resist. This WILL lead to F E L O N Y! That is because you resist the arresting officer. Any fraud valued less than 1,000 dollars is misdeamnor (Joke, that is right!) Anything over a grand is FELONY!

Ok, here is seperate case between you and Ebay. E-bay HAVE nothing to do with this stupid Disney ticket. It is NOT their problem AT ALL!!! E-bay had offered you a space to post to sell something. Same principle as if you would advertised in newspaper. newspaper is of course cheaper because there is no fees for sale transaction. BUT still you have to PAY for the printing service. So, Ebay agreed to advertise for you, Ebay needs SOMETHING in return. So, the agreement is there already... They ask you to pay this amount of fees and will advertise for you. You click "SUBMIT" Meaning you submitted your agreement with Ebay. Does that means its fraud? NOPE! Now, Ebay have every right to collect your stupid cute crybaby money!
$7.75, and you CRY OVER THIS????? come on, guess I can buy $7.99 pacifier for you!

You can keep crying but it CAN lead you to 5 feet by 10 feet room with 1 foot by 1 foot windows with steel bars across them, that you will have to live there for a long time. So, your choice, crybaby or be an adult and chalk up the loss and LEARN the DAMN (Actually stupid) lesson.

Your complain is really wasting our taxpayers money. I would classify your complaint as frivilous case! This is gonna to pissed me off if you waste cop's time on my expense!

Cheri said:
:roll:

He did not even know it was used, He explained that he could not go to the trip because someone passed away. How would that be that he might be charge for fraud? He purchase the ticket from someone else at first and that person should be charge for fraud not Ravensteve. If you were in his place I am sure you were be as pissed as Ravensteve, cuz you would be the victim of a ticket that was no good and you paid too much for it. And the point of the whole thread He did not know the ticket was fake until this woman told him it was no good. So how would that be that he broke the law? When he didn't know until after he sold the ticket, that the ticket is no good/expired.

WHO CARES! It just like a buy a car from the seller and you do like it and think it a "LEMON". So you try to find the seller and cannot find them. Then it was your own fault. So you sell the car to the customer and the customer got pissed off. THEN YOU HAD TO PAY THE MONEY BACK THEM!!!!

I am getting sick of this subject. I have read www.courttv.com and watching "The People Court". And I have been in court myself, my parent and my friends. SO I WILL KNOW WHAT THE HELL THE JUDGE WILL SAY. TOUGH LUCK!!!!

bluegecko474 said:
WHO CARES! It just like a buy a car from the seller and you do like it and think it a "LEMON". So you try to find the seller and cannot find them. Then it was your own fault. So you sell the car to the customer and the customer got pissed off. THEN YOU HAD TO PAY THE MONEY BACK THEM!!!!

Not really, normally when you buy a car, it will say " as it is " without no warrenty or anything, if the car doesn't work anymore, that's your fault for buying that car as it is.....You don't get a refund back no matter if there's problems with the car...

Of course there will be customers getting upset over a car that doesn't work anymore, but once you buy a used car, it won't last that long, or you just have to waste alot of money on fixing it, always be caution when you buy a used car, that why I always ask my dad to go with me! heh...

And I know Judge Judy wouldn't care, she will say that your problem, pay the lady back!!!

RS, go ahead go down to police station, I am sure they will have good laugh behind your back! Trust me! They will tell you to contact your bank, and BE AWARE, bank are VERY strict with this. You CAN dispute the transaction,
Well ill tell em ,,,Well you threaten to arrest me with criminal fraud charges why not do the same againast E-BAY? Its like a ballplayer the umpire called a strike the ball right above his shulders and he goes back out home plate to catch and tells the pitcher throw the same pitch the ump called a strike. He throws it the ump calls it a ball he turns around and says """ Well you gave it to me why not give it to him??""

I think you don't really understand the reality here! You sold bad ticket, that is ILLEGAL!!!!
You agreed with Ebay, how can it be illegal? The cop will laugh BIG time!

You are responsible on paying back the buyer, then you CAN pursuit somebody that sold you. That is the way it is! If you refused to refund for the bad ticket to the buyer, then your asking for trouble!

I think you have EVERYTHING in backwards, no wonder your mind is so skewy!
OR your just fake the whole thing to get our attention.

ravensteve1961 said:
Well ill tell em ,,,Well you threaten to arrest me with criminal fraud charges why not do the same againast E-BAY? Its like a ballplayer the umpire called a strike the ball right above his shulders and he goes back out home plate to catch and tells the pitcher throw the same pitch the ump called a strike. He throws it the ump calls it a ball he turns around and says """ Well you gave it to me why not give it to him??""

Now YOU KNOW! Pay back the buyer whoever you sold to THEN chase whoever sold to you. That is how it works. If you don't do this, the world will think your con artist!
P E R I O D

Suppose you walk in store and buy a product from store, came back home found out it was bad, you go back to store. Do you EXPECT store to say, "I didn't know it was bad and I can't give you refund"??? Is that how you think?

ravensteve1961 said:
I DIDNT KNOW THE TICKET WAS USED!!!! God damned!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back