A warning for those who use E-BAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's Bid!

Hey, let's Bid the E-Bay way!!!

Anyone wants popcorn, softdrink?

Bid if you want one!

Opening bid 1 popcorn and 1 softdrink,

:smash: do I hear 2 popcorn and 2 softdrink?

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

E-BAY Will have to deal with the police then. Police Officers are more powerful than E-BAY If one of the E-BAYS employees fail to obey a police officer he can slap the cuffs on him or her and read his or her rights. Same way with an FBI agent or a secret service agent. If they tell you to do something you better obey them. Or they can arrest you for failing to obey a police officer or failing to obey a federal agent.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
ravensteve1961 said:
E-BAY Will have to deal with the police then. Police Officers are more powerful than E-BAY If one of the E-BAYS employees fail to obey a police officer he can slap the cuffs on him or her and read his or her rights. Same way with an FBI agent or a secret service agent. If they tell you to do something you better obey them. Or they can arrest you for failing to obey a police officer or failing to obey a federal agent.

I'm beginning to think that Raven is a con artist.

Hmmm that is a good thoughts! Maybe your right!

Hmmm starting to think this way too.

sequoias said:
I'm beginning to think that Raven is a con artist.

Im Not a con artist. Im standing up for my rights. If the cops can make threats to arrest me to pay this old bat back her money then E-BAY better not touch my bank account or ill find a way to scam a person and them i wont obey a police officer if he warns me give the money back or youll be arrested for criminal fraud.Then Ill declare bankruptcy.

If I was you, I would pay the customer back the money and get on with your life but you CHOSE to be stubborn and not do anything about it. It will backfire you and you WILL have to learn the hard way!!!!!

I'm a fellow Ebay user, and I sold few items last year, and Ebay took the charges out of my bank for selling and advertising. I allowed them to take whatever I owed them out of my bank.

Always read the tiny fine print.

Well, you got it from someone else... and it's partially your responsibility when it comes to buying tickets. Also, Disney World is very strict when it comes to admission. They do a fingerprint scan for every ticket sold. Once the ticket is bought and used, the fingerprint is scanned into the system. It's also usually purchased for a specific date. Secondly, selling tickets on eBay is a big no-no for me. I don't trust them. I don't believe in them. They can be no good, fake, or many other things. So, what happened with you and that lady isn't to be blamed on eBay. As for the deduction for your other item, you obviously didn't read the user agreement. All items put up for auction on eBay is responsible for any fees added to that item. It usually depends on the starting price. The lower it is, the less you pay. The more people bid for it, the more you pay. It's usually a percentage or something. Even if you don't sell the item, you still gotta pay the fees. That's part of the user agreement, which I'm assuming you never read. Also, you can't press charges against eBay for something they already included in their user agreement. Sorry.

ravensteve1961 said:
Im Not a con artist. Im standing up for my rights. If the cops can make threats to arrest me to pay this old bat back her money then E-BAY better not touch my bank account or ill find a way to scam a person and them i wont obey a police officer if he warns me give the money back or youll be arrested for criminal fraud.Then Ill declare bankruptcy.

Ok, this is your choice. :popcorn:

The Reason I bought a Disney Pass is because its cheaper on E-BAY If i bought a disney pass at walt disney world then id would pay $250 plus Sales tax! And Im tired of feeding the democratic party because THEY LIE,CHEAT AND STEAL From you. When they learn this word HONESTY Then Ill support em.

ravensteve1961 said:
The Reason I bought a Disney Pass is because its cheaper on E-BAY If i bought a disney pass at walt disney world then id would pay $250 plus Sales tax! And Im tired of feeding the democratic party because THEY LIE,CHEAT AND STEAL From you. When they learn this word HONESTY Then Ill support em.

It still help nothing when you tried to defend yourself. It will cost you thousands dollars extra if you go to lawyer then court..... No matter what, you are still on the responsible because you are a seller. :roll:

Hey, looks like AT LEAST 12 Jurors are here. None voted RS not guilty, and 12 have ALREADY voted RS as guilty long time ago. The verdict is clear and loud!

Now, something is WRONG with RS story already... At first RS said that he bought from a girl. NOW he bought from Ebay? Something is FISHY in his story. I think Sequois is right that your might be con-artist after all.

ravensteve1961 said:
The Girl sold it on E-BAY and thats where i bought it, heres proof where i bought it.
E-BAY Disney Passes

yeah....you bought them from a girl and tried to use them. You were told they were no good. Instead of ending it there, you turned around and sold them to somebody telling them they were good. Yeah, you got ripped off, but you are no better than the person that sold them to you...your just as guilty of ripping the next person off and you should have gotten sued (and lost) over it.

ravensteve1961 said:
I didnt give them permisson. I ether give my account and routing number or i dont get in. I agree they can use my credit card like yahoo does but not tapping my bank account. So im still going straght to the police if they touch one dime of it. Im gonna make an issue if they cant do anything ..Ill just say,,Well you guys threaten to arrest me if i didnt give her money back now why not threaten to arrest whoever tapped into my account and tell them put the money back.

I don't trust to give my credit card number to an internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back