A warning for those who use E-BAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ravensteve,

We are trying to help you.

Please beleive us that it would not help if you defend yourself for refuse to give the customer the refund. The customers have the right to demand their money back from you if they are not happy with the goods or damaged goods.

It's your responsible as seller who take care of the parcel be safety with protection from damaged.

Ebay will not trust you as the Seller in the future if you made more problem for the customers.

They will consider you as fraud if you disown the Ebay's rule. You have no choice to defend yourself. Next time you have to make sure either it's fake or not before buy from a girl. It's your own responsible.

Ravensteve,

I think you better stop F'IN around. You don't want to pay the money back or dont want the ebay touch your money. That's fine. I suggest you to talk with your lawyer and explain to him or her about it. They might tell you to pay the money back to them or your lawyer don't care and want your money!!!!

I have been in court before. I sued to my former friend, he broke the written agreement between both of us. I won the case and the judge told order him to pay $3,000 + 15% interest to me. And also the judge order him to pay my lawyer fee which cost him $1000!!!!! All together cost him $4,500!! He also had to pay his lawyer too and I don't know how much it cost. I guess the whole thing cost cost him around $5,000 to $6,000.

THIS IS NOT FUN!! IT WILL WASTE YOUR TIME AND YOUR CREDIT!!!

I agree with all of the AD membership and we are trying to help you.

What society needs is a real competitor to ebay so they can be encouraged clean the mud off their hands. I've had my beef with ebay before and I dont use it any more. My account was killed over a $2.95 bill I never knew about !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard

Tamara said:
It is not seller's fault if his good is damaged by postage shipping, the buyer accept the risk if its arrived in good condition or damaged!!!!

The seller must wrapped it well before posting it.

YEAH! AND have it insured postage cost about couple bucks more..

:roll:

Normally to avoid seller fork the refund. the seller need to CLEARLY state that they are not responsible for damage from shipping, and encourage them to add shipping insurance on it. Then that is one way Seller can avoid this pitfall. Failure to post this notice... you know the consequence.

Tamara said:
It is not seller's fault if his good is damaged by postage shipping, the buyer accept the risk if its arrived in good condition or damaged!!!!

The seller must wrapped it well before posting it.

3 types of people around here! First one who went though and experienced shits, that is this person (Bluegecko) for example, second type of person here would be called smart guy who learns from bluegecko's mistake, and do it right to avoid the same mistake. Finally the third person we all consider STUPID is that this stupid person refused to learn from Bluegecko's mistake and trying to make SAME mistake, thinking there will be better result. So, hey Ravensteve! You decide which type of person you want to be, either number 2 or 3!

bluegecko474 said:
Ravensteve,

I think you better stop F'IN around. You don't want to pay the money back or dont want the ebay touch your money. That's fine. I suggest you to talk with your lawyer and explain to him or her about it. They might tell you to pay the money back to them or your lawyer don't care and want your money!!!!

I have been in court before. I sued to my former friend, he broke the written agreement between both of us. I won the case and the judge told order him to pay $3,000 + 15% interest to me. And also the judge order him to pay my lawyer fee which cost him $1000!!!!! All together cost him $4,500!! He also had to pay his lawyer too and I don't know how much it cost. I guess the whole thing cost cost him around $5,000 to $6,000.

THIS IS NOT FUN!! IT WILL WASTE YOUR TIME AND YOUR CREDIT!!!

I agree with all of the AD membership and we are trying to help you.

Ebay sucks beside the fees; I've been threaten on one or more occasion by buyers leaving negative feeback and such. I don't have time for this crap. Shit happens; deal with ok..

Do you really blame on E-bay that buyers gave you negative feedback? Did these buyers OWNS E-bay?

For me, I usually check on sellers feedback just to make sure I don't get fucked by them. This have nothing to do with E-Bay being sucks.

Like I have always said in the past around here. There are BOUND to be PLENTY of CON-ARTIST around! E-bay tried everything to weed out these crooks. Problem is millions of transaction happens everyday, how can E-bay check on every transactions? Millions a day is ALOT!!! So, E-Bay already posted let Byers, and Seller as well know to be aware of these crooks. Most people don't bother heed that notice!

Sophia26 said:
Ebay sucks beside the fees; I've been threaten on one or more occasion by buyers leaving negative feeback and such. I don't have time for this crap. Shit happens; deal with ok..

eBay

I really don't see the problem. My husband and his business partner recently purchased a piece of equipment on eBay and it cost $60,000.00. It was shipped here on a flatbed truck and was everything the former owner said it was. A perfect, well maintained piece of equipment. No problem at all!

If a person does not abide by eBay rules they will not be allowed to use eBay again. Period. "Your name might be mud".

I agree with biker65. My former friend got the loan to pay me and my lawyer and his lawyer and guess what?? After a year he been paying his loan and somehow his budget was really low and he filed bankruptcy. His bank was not very happy about it. He cannot buy house or car or other credit. THEY WILL SAID NO!! Or he have to pay more interest!!

BANKRUPTCY is not FUN!

WAKE UP RAVENSTEVE!!! DAMMIT! :pissed:

I hope you don't lose friendship over this shit. Borrowing though friendship can be dangerous!

Bankruptcy isn't as bad as you think it is. The only worst part of bankruptcy is that IF you had your real estate debts more than 54,000 dollars being foreclosure. Your name will be on credit report indefinitely!!! The rest, only that you have to deal with BK on your report for 10 years. Without foreclosure on your credit report, you won't have plm buying a house 2 years after bankruptcy discharge!!! 4 years usually better cause of lower interest rate. Here is the trick, if done right. After bankruptcy discharge, expect higher than normal interest rate, and normally closing cost is bit higher than normal... BUT, if you have paid with faithfully ON TIME with mortgage for one year minimum, then you can re-finance with cash from your pocket and you WILL get much much much favorable interest rate (Like these with excellent credit). I have done this and it W O R K E D!!!

But screwing up with legal can have lasting effect, much worse than bankruptcy!!!

bluegecko474 said:
I agree with biker65. My former friend got the loan to pay me and my lawyer and his lawyer and guess what?? After a year he been paying his loan and somehow his budget was really low and he filed bankruptcy. His bank was not very happy about it. He cannot buy house or car or other credit. THEY WILL SAID NO!! Or he have to pay more interest!!

BANKRUPTCY is not FUN!

WAKE UP RAVENSTEVE!!! DAMMIT! :pissed:

Bankruptcy protects the wealthy. I heard this healthspa owner closed his business and some members are angry they paid $100 for a membership is good for life. Well 6 months later members sued the owner and won.Then Later he filed for bankruptcy that means he doesnt owe the members one red cent means you cant get your money cause youre bankrupt. Mom told me its stupid file for bankruptcy for just $125.

That is what I am trying to explain to you raven. I am saying if you end up in court and lost. Then you never know about your budget and you might end up bankruptcy.
It is stupid to file bankruptcy. I am not blaming other people filed bankruptcy. It just because they cannot pay all of their bills.
Just pay the customer's money back and pay the fee and get over with it. Then you will be happy and you'll not get any more hassle email or visit you at your house or apt.

Good luck!

I disagreed! ANYONE, even yourself can file BK! BK offers equal opportunity to EVERY American citizen, there is no exception to the rule here.

ravensteve1961 said:
Bankruptcy protects the wealthy. I heard this healthspa owner closed his business and some members are angry they paid $100 for a membership is good for life. Well 6 months later members sued the owner and won.Then Later he filed for bankruptcy that means he doesnt owe the members one red cent means you cant get your money cause youre bankrupt. Mom told me its stupid file for bankruptcy for just $125.

But touching someone elses bank account is a federal offense.Its against the law. So if EBAY Touches just one cent im going to the police its just that simple.

ONE BIG WARNING about filing Bankruptcy... You are NOT allowed by law to walk off any debts that is caused by court. For example if somebody sued you for back pay, and you lost, then you think filing Bankruptcy will excuse that debt? NO WAY! this is not going to happen. You have to file bankruptcy BEFORE you get sued by somebody, not afterward!
Others can't be included in bankruptcy discharges are some taxes, child support, court ordered payment or restitutions, student loans. That is pretty much, the rest, you CAN walk off without any oweing them. This includes Social Security overpayments!!!

bluegecko474 said:
That is what I am trying to explain to you raven. I am saying if you end up in court and lost. Then you never know about your budget and you might end up bankruptcy.
It is stupid to file bankruptcy. I am not blaming other people filed bankruptcy. It just because they cannot pay all of their bills.
Just pay the customer's money back and pay the fee and get over with it. Then you will be happy and you'll not get any more hassle email or visit you at your house or apt.

Good luck!

Not always!!!! But, what I read in your statement, you are going to LOSE big time! trust me! Not because E-bay is rich. But because court will love the contract agreement. You ALREADY agreed in contract, wheather it is obviously or hidden. If it is in the contract, then end of story for court room.
I am sure E-Bay already prepare for situation like yours. They already took steps to protect themselves. You think E-Bay is stupid? HA HA HA!!!

ravensteve1961 said:
But touching someone elses bank account is a federal offense.Its against the law. So if EBAY Touches just one cent im going to the police its just that simple.

The court are going to be all over you if you don't follow Ebay's rules. YOU will lose and your ass will be whipped. You think you can win? I don't think so! You clicked agree to the terms and did the ebay thing! Think about it and stop being stubborn and start listening to OUR advices!!!!!

Wowowowow

What a BIG wow!!!

Ravensteven! bring up the chalkboard and count how many ADer members are on your side, and count how many are on E-Bay's side... The answer is too loud and obviously. Im surprised that you sweat your ass off over this.

Seems that you are a truly a troublemaker rather than search for positive solution.

I can bet that because you have been stubbornly and not thinking rationality... you will have another LONG LONG LONG Or better said EXTREMELY long BAN from here! You really have a fat chance of getting kicked out.

Hey! I just smelled fresh popcorn!

Now walking back to snack bar, order a bucket of pop-corn and a mug of Coca~Cola Classic.

If I was in your shoe then I would pay her money back and pay the fine once I clicked SUBMIT!!! Then I will be hassle free from the crazy hassle going on. Get over it and pay up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ebay have their own lawyer and is ready to roll to get your butt. Those ppl who purchased your item will put negative feedback on your account and if anyone see that and will not make a bid for ya. Believe me I know I always look thru all those feedback before I make a bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back